Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Oh and Kayleigh and Claire I think u r both from Norfolk so u may live nxt to each other, jst a thought x x

I'm trying to remember because I've forgotten a lot of TTC stuff since last time but I think it's average 14 days after ovulation you can test so I'm assuming that's also when AF could start?
Someone cleverer than me will come and tell you a better answer I'm sure!

I dunno if it would be different for us as we're not in a normal cycle yet though?

Oh Tasha - I've just noticed, I'm truly honoured to share my birthday with your precious Riley Rae (hope you don't mind me saying that).

:cloud9::cloud9: of course I dont mind, I am sure Riley Rae loves that you share each others birthday x

Delish is right, luteal phase (ovulation to period) is an average of 14 days but normal is counted between 10-16 days. So most likely will get AF in 12 days time but any where between 8 and 14 days from now would be considered normal :flower:

delish are you claire??? and where in norfolk are you????? xxx

My brother lives near Broadmoor and once a week they test the alarm for when someone escapes, first time I heard it was scary, and it really drives home to you just how dangerous some of these people are for there to be alarm that loud warning you all to stay inside and lock the doors. Does Ramptom have an alarm like that?

Sorry for delay in replying, yes Rampton does have an alarm, its tested on the first Friday of every month at 2pm! We've had a couple of false alarms (mainly due to power cuts) and its gone off, all the kids are warned if they here it they must come straight home, its quite funny seeing loads of kids flying home on their bikes!

We live within the outer grounds of the hospital but obviously not within the security fence!

xxx

Yep - I'm in Norwich, pretty central - where's RAF Marham? I don't know where anything is, I'm rubbish! xxx

ooo norwich is 45mins from me.. im at the RAF base.... near kings lynn so opposite direction to you... x

yes dani its kayleigh.... and ouch £327 for her plot :( we were very lucky and didnt have to pay a thing for charlies plot or his funeral, we just paid for our flowers, and obviously paying for his headstone... xxxx

How come yous dnt have to pay for plot are all councils different?? We didn't have to pay for funeral jst flowers too I havent ordered her headstone yet but I have looked and they r really expensive!! And I bet ur excited for Friday to test x

All councils are different, we paid about £640 in total, I think the plot was £141 and the permission for the stone was £107, the rest was his stone. We weren't charged for anything else from the funeral director.

in total including stone

my stone was £580, cemetery for burial was £40 and £140 on flowers at funeral.... so what ever that total is....... im rubbish at maths hahahaha

OMG I so can't multi task!

I am trying to play angry birds, watch have I got news for you, on facebook and keep up to date in here and am losing on all!

I have a really good mate in Spalding - is that near you guys? I tend to go up when they have their tulip day thingy in the spring - always a good day!

Ok my costs
£150 for plot
£74 for permissions
£258 for stone (I only went for a really small one) - still waiting for it to be fitted - was hoping it would be on by my EDD :-(
co-op did the funeral for nothing

Where's everyone else from?? I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne anyone else from the north east?? X

My brother lives near Broadmoor and once a week they test the alarm for when someone escapes, first time I heard it was scary, and it really drives home to you just how dangerous some of these people are for there to be alarm that loud warning you all to stay inside and lock the doors. Does Ramptom have an alarm like that?

Sorry for delay in replying, yes Rampton does have an alarm, its tested on the first Friday of every month at 2pm! We've had a couple of false alarms (mainly due to power cuts) and its gone off, all the kids are warned if they here it they must come straight home, its quite funny seeing loads of kids flying home on their bikes!

We live within the outer grounds of the hospital but obviously not within the security fence!

xxx

Wonder why it is only once a month (Broadmoor is once a week), and it is stupid having it on the first Friday of the month, I would never know when that is, need set dates

spalding isnt far sj, its bordering lincolnshire where steven is from and i spent my teenage years :) slapding is probably about 45-50mins from me xxx

Hi Delish :wave: Really sorry for your loss :hugs:

Work those statistics SJ, love it xxx
And I'd love for you to get your BFP, I'd love for all of us to get our BFPs together :hugs:
Spaldings not far from us.

Tasha Don't think it'll be a BFP for me, already getting spots on my chin!

No Kayleigh its not scary lol, apart from the fact I've worked medium secure myself, its pretty boring really. I used to walk the dog past the security fence in the hope of seeing really mad people and hearing tortured screams (read too much Jane Eyre with Rochesters mad wife in the attic lol) but medication is so good its not like that anyway. On the rare occasion there is a patient the other side they ignore you. Although the ones you rarely see are almost ready for release!

Dani I'm originally from Barnsley, then lived in Sheffield. Now living on the Reford/Lincolnshire border.

I really can't b arsed with :sex: tonight wish I'd hurry up and get preg so I can go back to being a lazy lover lol x x

We only paid £139 for the grave to be opened up for Honey and the same again for Riley Rae, as it was already paid for cos Maria is in there but it would of cost over £1000 the funeral director said :nope: When we get a headstone it is about £200 in permission fees and then however much the headstone costs. I cant get one from the site I showed Kayleigh now as with Maria, Honey and Riley Rae there wouldnt be enough room.

I wouldnt like to live that close, it would scare me when the worst one escapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"