Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

We only paid £139 for the grave to be opened up for Honey and the same again for Riley Rae, as it was already paid for cos Maria is in there but it would of cost over £1000 the funeral director said :nope: When we get a headstone it is about £200 in permission fees and then however much the headstone costs. I cant get one from the site I showed Kayleigh now as with Maria, Honey and Riley Rae there wouldnt be enough room.

Tasha is Maria another baby u have lost?? X

To be fair Tasha you hear it look at the clock, and then work out its first Friday.

We've said they ought to change when they do it. If you was gonna escape you'd do it on the set times they test it!

There's a protocol if it goes off and its for real. Certain points where staff have to go and watch (places where you can view lots of the surrounding areas). Its very rural here. If it goes off for real it also sounds in some of the villages near by!

I wouldnt like to live that close, it would scare me when the worst one escapes

If you saw the fences and knew what the security was like you wouldn't worry.

They've not had anyone escape in all the time Rob's worked there and he's been there 12 1/2 years. Plus if they got out they wouldn't hang about! Can remember the google map I sent you? We're surrounded by fields, they'd run that way not to the houses.

Tasha is Maria another baby u have lost?? X

She is my sister. My mum and dad are angel parents too, Maria grew her wings at three and a half months it was SIDS. And when Honey was born I really didnt want her to be alone (weird I know) so I thought being with Maria would be 'nice', then of course I wanted Riley Rae to be with her sister, but it leaves me with a problem if I have to bury another child because there is no more room and the cemetery doesnt take new burial's so any babies I bury now would have to be in a different cemetery but I didnt think about that at the time :(

To be fair Tasha you hear it look at the clock, and then work out its first Friday.

We've said they ought to change when they do it. If you was gonna escape you'd do it on the set times they test it!

There's a protocol if it goes off and its for real. Certain points where staff have to go and watch (places where you can view lots of the surrounding areas). Its very rural here. If it goes off for real it also sounds in some of the villages near by!

I never know what day of the week it is :haha:

Yes, you would but the only way they would get round that is having it at random times and then they would scare the hell out of people and no one would know if it is for real or not.

At Broadmoor it goes off in all the villages when it is a practise. Do the staff go on there own or more than one?

ahh i think thats a really nice thought and dnt think like that tasha u wnt b burying any more babies x x

right ive uploaded a profile pic whys it not showing?? x

I wouldnt like to live that close, it would scare me when the worst one escapes

If you saw the fences and knew what the security was like you wouldn't worry.

They've not had anyone escape in all the time Rob's worked there and he's been there 12 1/2 years. Plus if they got out they wouldn't hang about! Can remember the google map I sent you? We're surrounded by fields, they'd run that way not to the houses.

I thought they would run to the houses to hide. Has anyone tried to escape? Sorry this is interesting to me.

I don't know if it goes off in the villages when they're testing it, cos I've never been in the villages when they test lol!

Rob says they go to the 'watch points' in a minium of two's all with walkie-talkies, and with people inbetween each point.

Never had to do it though cos luckily no-ones got out!

It is un-nerving when it goes off when it shouldn't, makes your heart drop a little iykwim?

I think they had people escaping years and years ago, but TBH they used to bring them out onto the estate to do peoples gardens etc. But like I say thats before Rob even worked here.

I think the biggest risk is when they're getting better, near to release and they start taking them out places. I suppose another risk is if they've got hospital appointments or have to be admitted to general hospital cos they're ill. Although each one is risked assessed and sent with appropriate numbers of staff. Often as many as 6 staff and at least one staff is handcuffed to the patient. So they've not even had anyone escape then!

Plus you have to remember most of them don't want to leave particularly!!!

Oh Tasha :hugs: please don't think like that, i know its hard not to, especially for you and i know i feel like this sometimes too but we have to stop ourselves and stop each other, we have to believe that we will bring our rainbows home x x

Doctors for me this morning, blood test to check on my inflamation markers, they were high last time but she thinks it was probably due to the csection, really hoping its gone back to normal or theres a problem somewhere and i'll need tests! Fingers crossed i'm 'normal' again lol

Then i'm off to watch Horrid Henry the movie :happydance: it comes out today and Abbie's so excited!! !st time she's been to the cinema, shes not always comfortable with places like that so i hope shes ok today and we don't have to come out early because shes having a meltdown!! Hopefully she'll love it!

I'll check in when i get back but i'm so tired today, for some reason i've gone downhill the last few days i think my B12 may have run out already and its only been a month, they'll check my levels today hope it hasn't, every 3 months for the rest of my life is bad enough don't want them more often than that!!

Have a good day everyone :flower: x

You won't be burying anymore babies Tasha :hugs:

I think I will be. I do believe I will have another baby born sleeping :shrug:

Tash please dont think like that :hugs:

But I do know what u mean, I have been having a lot of irrational thoughts of not having another child lately, I think it must always be in the back of our mind

Big :hugs:

Girls I have two lines on my OPK :happydance:

It is no where near a positive, but at least it is picking something up. It was my last one, so fxd the new supplies come with the post today... or I will be going off to savers later to get some of there cheepies :thumbup:

I will put a pic in my journal later xxx

Off to take Els swimming in a bit, so will check back for your BFP kayleigh laters xxxx

Sorry for upsetting you girls, it is just I have to be realistic and the chances of me burying another baby are high, whether I (or any of you) like it or not. When it is drilled into you that you are very high risk for loses in every trimester, it is difficult to think any other way.

Yay for heading towards a postive opk Hannah! Have fun swimming :flower:

Hope your blood tests go okay Kelly, and that Abbie, enjoys Horrid Henry. Morgan found the cinema too noisy the first time, so sat on my lap.

Its just we all love you Tasha, I hate to think of you thinking that way :hugs:

We're off to drop off some stuff at the RSPCA (games, jigsaws etc), they sell stuff in their rescue centre. I'm sure you'll all agree, after seeing how I can't say no to pets, its probably not the best place for us to be going :haha:

Rob just nipped round to the office for a few minutes, a few minutes my arse!

Have a good day everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->