Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

i will jst take a trip to boots to get one as i live really near a boots. when do you have to start temping when your af starts?? x

Yes Sassy is right Jo had Leo with no AF after Kasper. And I got pregnant with no AF after Riley Rae but had a miscarriage (that is cos of my problems though).

Yes cd1 start temping

i wish i would fall preg before af but i dont think im that lucky!!! thanks tasha ill download the chart off fertility friends i want to be pregnant by my birthday thats my goal!! lol x x

I waited till AF started (first cycle I charted I got pregnant with Archie), but you could always start temping to get into the habit. I find I automatically reach for the thermometer now, I live it at the side of my bed.

ahh and help me out with this one girls tuesday was my smiley face on clearblue digital so how many days past ovulation will i be?? any ideas?? jst so i know where i am and when i should be due a af x x

My birthday is 1st October tasha and yeah i think i will go out later and buy one ill pop to boots when i can be bothered to get dressed actually think i may have a jarmie day 2day x x

3dpo's and AF due around the 9th August (my 7th wedding anniversary)

My birthday is 1st October tasha and yeah i think i will go out later and buy one ill pop to boots when i can be bothered to get dressed actually think i may have a jarmie day 2day x x

That is not long at all then, only two months. I really hope you are pregnant by then :flower:

How old will you be?

GRRRRR still no sign of Rob, I think he's having a love affair with that bloody office! I do know he's not got another woman round there as I pop in just to 'see him' when he's not expecting me :haha:

thanks tasha!! how long you and your partner been together?? im getting married nxt june watch me b 8 months preg and massive by then lol my plans have totally been screwed up i thought i was having a lil girl this summer then id b lovely and skinny b my wedding nxt year :-( never wanted to b a fat and pregnant bride x x

I'm sure you'll look lovely no matter what when you get married Dani x

GRRRRR still no sign of Rob, I think he's having a love affair with that bloody office! I do know he's not got another woman round there as I pop in just to 'see him' when he's not expecting me :haha:

you waiting to go somewhere today?? and men r bloody useless my oh is always bloody late!! x x

Only nipping to drop some stuff off for jumble at RSPCA then possibly going to retail outlet at Doncaster, it just annoys me because he tells the boys he'll be back and when he isn't its me that puts up with the sulking!

LMFAO Sassy, ring and annoy him.

You will look gorgeous when ever you get married. I got married 12 weeks are Morgan was born and looked great :smug: :haha: We have been together almost nine years :shock: I am 26 Dani :thumbup:

ahh yeah u said earlier thats where u were going!! ill post a pic of my lil dog daisy when i figure it out shes asleep on sofa nxt to me and i have my mams dog also here as her n daisy r little friends lol x x

I've tried, he's not bloody answering now. Spoke to him over half an hour ago and he was on his way, the office is a 2 minute walk away at the most by the way!

Pictures of the wedding Tash????

I'd love to see your little dog Dani x

ive been with my oh 8 years and still not married took him 6 to put a ring on my finger but it was lovely when he did tho coz he took me to new york :) now i dnt even really think about the wedding much coz i want a baby so much more!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->