Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I love you all too :hugs:

I wondered why you were taking the cats some puzzles then :dohh: :haha:

Rob loves his job doesnt he?

Have fun x

Morning girls, after lh surge is detected and you get positive opk how many days after would you have sex for??? And Hannah so is two lines a positive on the ones you use?? X

Not puzzles for the cats lol!

He doesn't particularly enjoy the nursing at Rampton, not the same as open psychiatry or working in the community. But he loves the union stuff! And to be fair particularly the Labour link stuff he uses as a way in to meet people to fight with our long term cause with regards to Archie and stopping the use of Formalin. He met an MEP last week who was very interested!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have a question. Nausea, sore breasts, indegestion can all be pre-AF symptoms for me, particularly as I've got older (don't want to frighten you all but it all gets worse with age :haha:). But yesterday and today I've had almost like hot flushes, I think I remember going hot when I felt sick with Archie, does anyone have this as a pre-AF symptom or as a pregnancy symptom?????

Not puzzles for the cats lol!

He doesn't particularly enjoy the nursing at Rampton, not the same as open psychiatry or working in the community. But he loves the union stuff! And to be fair particularly the Labour link stuff he uses as a way in to meet people to fight with our long term cause with regards to Archie and stopping the use of Formalin. He met an MEP last week who was very interested!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have a question. Nausea, sore breasts, indegestion can all be pre-AF symptoms for me, particularly as I've got older (don't want to frighten you all but it all gets worse with age :haha:). But yesterday and today I've had almost like hot flushes, I think I remember going hot when I felt sick with Archie, does anyone have this as a pre-AF symptom or as a pregnancy symptom?????

I always got hot flushes when I was pregnant so mite b a sign for you!! X x

Morning girls, after lh surge is detected and you get positive opk how many days after would you have sex for??? And Hannah so is two lines a positive on the ones you use?? X

Once you've had a surge ovulations is usually 12 to 36 hours away. So really better trying in the days leading up to surge and as surge starts.

Thats part of the reason of I temp, I'm lucky I get a temp dip often day before my surge, the OPKs just confirm its happening!

I think really you can't rely on any one thing, I temp, OPK and check cervical mucous, also sometimes your cervical os opens slightly leading up to ovulation. I suppose checking cervix and mucous is something you need to do for a few cycles before you're resonably confident with it!

xxx

Dani I would have sex that day, and for up to 48 hours after then it would be too late to catch that egg :thumbup:

That is fab that you have people who are beginning to listen Sarah. Hot flushes is a pregnancy symptom for me, but not pre-AF or AF symptom.

Does temping work for you with your erractic sleeping Sarah? It doesnt for me :( So I just have sex every other through the month and more when I NEED it :winkwink: :haha:

Yes they are starting to listen, but we daren't do too much and are having to tell everyone to wait to act, as we want to sort our hospital first!!!!!!!! Its so frustrating, but then obviously we know with the job Rob does that these things take time, nothing moves quickly with policy change.

My next job is to download all the replies on Archie's thread, they will form part of our evidence for stopping the use of formalin. I think its pretty obvious if these places carry on it won't be long before they cause someone distress again. I think its just people don't find out!!!!!

That must be really frustrating hun :hugs: I agree people just dont find out, hate to think of how many babies that they have treated the way they did Archie, it is just so wrong :nope::hugs:

Morgan is 7, Naomi-Mae is 6 and Kaysie Blossom is 3 :thumbup:

Yes Tasha, temping still works, I trying and do it anytime from 4/5am the first time I wake!!!! I usually mark on if its been a really really bad night, as you know no night is good. They can be quite irratic, but I suppose I'm lucky as I do get a quite marked dip pre-O and then they do go much much higher after O. I know for some women the pre-O and post-O difference in temp is as little as 0.2 degrees, mines is much more, pre-O is round 36.10/36.38ish and post-O is between 36.50 and 36.75 so quite a difference and quite noticeable on chart, it was 36.58 this morning lol. Had an ok night for me, lots of dreaming but nothing really scary!

Do you do your chart online? I wanna see it x

No I don't sorry, do it on paper lol!

I do check other things, mucous, cervix, OPK and I get sore boobs and feel nauseous around ovulation. Spend most of my bloody life with sore boobs and nausea, get them pre-O and pre-AF, not much of the month (well 5 weeks for me) left!

im defo gunna buy a temping kit and start temping nxt month i dnt think i will fall preg this month as i havent even had a proper af yet after my loss so jst been practising!! x

I bought one from Amazon first Dani, you got the thermometer, chart (I just keep copying the original) some OPKs and some HPTs. It was ok, but on the month I didn't O I wondered if the thermometer was playing up so I went to Boots and bought their kit, which is in a lovely case, and has a little book to record temps on. I find the chart that came from Amazon more useful as it has space to record other things like OPK, HPT, sex! it also has a row for saliva test which I record how my boobs are instead lol. If you decided to get one from boots or somewhere else I can always post you a copy of chart I use or fertility friend online is very good, I just kept forgetting to fill it in!

I didnt buy a set, just the thermometer, and filled in the chart online at fertility friends. :thumbup:

im defo gunna buy a temping kit and start temping nxt month i dnt think i will fall preg this month as i havent even had a proper af yet after my loss so jst been practising!! x

After loosing Kasper, Jo got pregnant with Leo without having an AF

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"