Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I've tried, he's not bloody answering now. Spoke to him over half an hour ago and he was on his way, the office is a 2 minute walk away at the most by the way!

:rofl: he is addicted to work

Rob asked me to marry him 13 days after we started seeing each other, we got married 3 months later. That was just over 15 years ago x

my partner is addicted to work too. yeah tash u got any wedding pics to show us?? x x

He's just phoned, he's walking back round. Speak to you all later.

xxx

Rob asked me to marry him 13 days after we started seeing each other, we got married 3 months later. That was just over 15 years ago x

ahh thats really sweet!! if someone told me they were getting married after 13 days together id laugh but u r the proof that it can actually work :flower: x

I'd have laughed at other people that got married so soon too, but I just knew I'd not felt about anyone else the way I felt/feel about Rob.

Although he's testing my bloody patience now!

I will dig out some photos later sarah :thumbup: Morgan had our rings and he was only three months old.

I am sure the excitement will come Dani, you are going through the worst thing imaginable atm. We got engaged within 6 weeks :wacko: Whats New York like, I go on the 18th?

i loved it. its a bit spread out and my feet were killing me with all the walking you do when your there but apart from that its amazing its not like a holiday where u can relax tho its a really busy place as u probs already know. Its also quite expensive but we went to a place called woodbury commons its like a outlet centre with loads of designer shops and that was really good!! who u going to new york with?? also u have to try the olive garden restaurant in times square i loved it there we practically ate there every night i loved it that much x x

hey ladies, hope u all having good day. My OH loves work more than me also :dohh:

Tash / Dani what do your oh's do??

Dani, no the opks I use are the same as others, 2nd line needs to be dark as or darker than control, I am just celebrating getting 2 lines, as I have only had 1 for the past 9 days, so to get 2 is a bit achievement!!!

POAS again at lunch, and it is darker than this morning, hoping to get a positive tonight!!!

thats good news hannah!! my oh has his own restaurant x

it was his dads but his dad gave it to him last year thats how we met actually i used to work there years ago part time when i was doing my a-levels lol x x

i dnt think i could use any opk apart from clearblue digi ones those lines sound confusing x

Thanks Dani, I am staying right by time square! Yea, we have a weeks holiday with the kids here first so that will be more relaxed! What time of year did you go?

Hannah fingers crossed for that positive. Matt designs and makes/fits bespoke kitchens. It means they are stupidly expensive, lol. He is a joiner, originally but learnt to design too. We have a silly amount of coffee tables he has made, and he might be doing the girls memory boxes too.

I was thinking about statistics (blame SJ) and we have had three bfp's cos iv had two, but that means we are low on having people have success. Currently the no mc after bfp is 33.3% and mc after bfp 66.6%, no mc should be somewhere between 50% and 75%, so the next bfp is statistically more like to be successful. See I am good for something; making sure you are all statistically more likely to bring a baby home :rofl:

aww woww tash, have u got a lush kitchen then???

U and your bloody statistics, U got me confused :wacko:

i went in feb it was bloody freezing tasha no public transport on or nothing. what hotel u staying in?? i stayed in waldorf astoria was too posh and traditional for me tho i prefer modern laid back type of places!!
and hannah it is an italian restaurant but he is not italian nor a chef lol his mam is english and dad persian so he is half persian lol x x on the other hand my dad is italian and my mam english lol x x

Yes, we have a nice kitchen :) but to many sodding coffee tables as gorgeous as they are.

Also makes buying furniture a nightmare, because it has to be solid wood if it is wood, and he has to approve it, make sure it is up to his standards. Which usually means expensive. Grrrr.

The stats just means everyone else is more likely to have a take home baby because of my rubbish body :thumbup:

Off to look at your post :flower:

tasha u must be pretty fertile tho the amount of times you have been pregnant!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->