Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

i went in feb it was bloody freezing tasha no public transport on or nothing. what hotel u staying in?? i stayed in waldorf astoria was too posh and traditional for me tho i prefer modern laid back type of places!!
and hannah it is an italian restaurant but he is not italian nor a chef lol his mam is english and dad persian so he is half persian lol x x on the other hand my dad is italian and my mam english lol x x

Feb is meant to be nice, not as busy as usual. I have been told it will be very hot when we go :wacko: https://www.millenniumhotels.com/millenniumnewyork/index.html that is where we are staying :thumbup:

I love Italian food :thumbup:

tasha u must be pretty fertile tho the amount of times you have been pregnant!! x x

Yep, 15 times in total. But I guess no point in being fertile if they dont stick. :shrug:

ano hunnie how many children would you like?? i only wanted 1 before i lost leyla now i feel like i want a lots of children x

ur hotel looks fab its at an ideal location as well!! feb was good as wasnt busy and no ques n stuff but it was so cold i though i wass gunna lose my toes at one point x x

we got the new york pass when we were there so u pay a one off fee and gets u into everywhere thats if u wanna do all sightseeing stuff my oh loves stuff like that i on the other hand jst love to shop!!! x x

I always wanted six, and if I get to keep my next then that will be my six, four on earth and two on the clouds :thumbup: How many do you think you want?

ur hotel looks fab its at an ideal location as well!! feb was good as wasnt busy and no ques n stuff but it was so cold i though i wass gunna lose my toes at one point x x

Lol, bless ya. What was the temperature like then?

Yea, the woman at virgin holiday recommended that location, as she has been loads of times and it is quite central

maybe 3 more so i wud have 3 earth 1 angel :) i really want a lil girl so if i keep having boys i might end up with 10 coz im not quitting till i get my earth baby girl x x

minus something it was snowing really badly and was really deep even shut empire state building one day as visability was too bad and weather was too bad for public transport to run!! u will def have to try olive garden restaurant its an italians a large american franchise its lush, i used to have a starter a main and then take away a dessert coz i was too full to eat it there and then coz they did the most amazing desserts mmmm im getting hungry thinking about it x x

maybe 3 more so i wud have 3 earth 1 angel :) i really want a lil girl so if i keep having boys i might end up with 10 coz im not quitting till i get my earth baby girl x x

I was like that... I really wanted a boy... but I have got my Harri in heaven... alothough I would really like my rainbow to be a boy, if it is a grirl I will still be relieved to have a rainbow, I would prob go then for number 4 ( fxd 3 on earth and 1 in heaven)

excuse the spelling... 1 2 many wines....already :blush:

I am celebrating in aticipation of Kayleigh's BFP!!!

Yes we can, the only one who didnt think it was you. Sooooooooooooooo excited :happydance:

Evening everyone... think I'm way behind on this thread already!
I know I'm being lazy and should look it up but what does wet CM signify? Anything?

I know it's jumping back a few pages now but people were talking about being charged for plots and things and I was genuinely shocked - I don't have to pay for anything at all here other than a headstone.
I was wondering what happens to those with serious financial hardship who just can't afford it? Is there some sort of fund? A charity? Because I couldn't stop thinking about it today and if there's not something in place to help people I might just start one up myself, the last thing people need on top of such devastation is financial worries!

Sorry, got carried away there. Dani: I read on the Sands forum (I think) a post that really struck me about having further babies - you will always want one more because there will always be one missing. That really feels very true to me. I always said I wanted 4 which is still true, and God knows I'd be so happy with any healthy baby but I think I'd keep going until I got a boy now. Then again I'd have done that anyway.

Ooh bloody hell I typed so much I missed a BFP!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

thanks claire....

and hannah why heck havent you updated fornt page hahahaha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back