Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Delish what sort of CM, really watery, thick, white, clear, sticky??

I know Kayleigh :hugs:

You can get a grant from the government in the UK if would have problems paying for a funeral :thumbup:

Ta Tasha. It's quite thick, bit sticky, not EWCM though. White I think?

This is how mine goes when I am getting towards ovulation. What CD are you on?

I don't know as I'm only a week or so after PP bleeding, do I have a CD? I'm now wondering if ovulation is still to come (thought it must have been and gone)... oh God do I have to have more sex then? :sleep:
So are we waiting on anymore BFPs? Anyone in the 2WW?

PS. I'm hiding my large pizza box under my desk so DH isn't cross I didn't order him one. Is that really evil???

I don't know as I'm only a week or so after PP bleeding, do I have a CD? I'm now wondering if ovulation is still to come (thought it must have been and gone)... oh God do I have to have more sex then? :sleep:
So are we waiting on anymore BFPs? Anyone in the 2WW?

I'm 2 DPO according to my OPks but I'm not convinced I ovulated as I don't have sore nipples which I usually get around 1 or 2 DPO... unless my hormones are still a bit wonky from the mmc? I'll find out soon I guess!

My CM wasn't great this month, I had EWCM but it wasn't nice and clear it had some opaque creamy mixed in (sorry for TMI).

I think that ovulation is probably on the way then. Bit difficult to know isnt it?

Yes, some of us are in the 2ww Sassy and myself, and Hannah will be soon

Kayleigh, we are here every step of the way :hugs:

I'm 2 DPO according to my OPks but I'm not convinced I ovulated as I don't have sore nipples which I usually get around 1 or 2 DPO... unless my hormones are still a bit wonky from the mmc? I'll find out soon I guess!

My CM wasn't great this month, I had EWCM but it wasn't nice and clear it had some opaque creamy mixed in (sorry for TMI).

Yeah dont expect things to be exactly the same as before, mine chances every time I have a baby/after pregnancy :flower:

girls I just POAS for my usual evening opk and my second line has disapeared :shock:

does this mean I have had me peak... or I have drunk too much wine :blush:

hmmmmm noooo idea hannah..... do you want me to send you my OPKs??????????? xxxxxxxx

Lots of fluid will water it down in the same it does with HCG, so I guess you will know in the morning, no line and you have had your surge, a dark line and you have not but watered it down.

You had sexy time last night didnt you? And so it tonight just in case

Tash I have had :sex: nearly every night since AF buggered off and paln to tuntil she arrives again... so I cover every base! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->