Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Thanks Kayleigh... keep them for now.. than if AF arrives I would b very greatful :hugs: thanks xxxx thats unless anyone else wants them xxxxxxx

girls I have a really bad confesion...

I have had 2 rolley fags tonight :nope:

I have smoked sine I was 14, but gave up with both E & H the min I had my BFP, I did not smoke after giving birth with E until she was 4 weeks old (bad I know) and have only smoked once since H at the wedding a few weeks ago... but really felt the need tonight..

please do not judge (I know U wont) or think bad of me :sad:

I think that ovulation is probably on the way then. Bit difficult to know isnt it?

Yes, some of us are in the 2ww Sassy and myself, and Hannah will be soon

Kayleigh, we are here every step of the way :hugs:

Good lord woman do you keep charts for all of us :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't judge you Hannah, I stopped smoking 3 1/2 years ago, the only thing that stops me from having the odd one is that I know I couldn't stick to the odd one. Plus as Tasha's pointed out I'm in the 2ww :haha:

thanks sass.. I know it is so bad, and no one could make me feel more guilty than I already do. but well I have not excuse :sad:

I do know tho that I will be able toget up tomorro and not do it again... well untill I have a drink in the afternonn again (which hopefully will be 9+ mths away)

Don't worry about it, these things happen, my problem is I know I couldn't stop at one!

lmao hannah i have a spare pear cider too lol.....

dont feel bad if you feel the need then you got to fill it.... i found out steve started smoking again... ordinarily i would have literally kicked his arse but he said he started again in march so i forgave him as thats when we lost charlie......

he told me start of his leave (today) he stops again.. and now there is even more reason to stop....

but i understood why he did it this time...

and lmao at tash and sass.... you can see tash with a chart on her wall for each of us crossing and marking days lmao xxx

No one is going to judge you Hannah, besides there is nothing to judge, we cant put our lives on hold incase we are pregnant :hugs:

LMAO Sarah, why yes I do :haha: Nah, just a good memory for this stuff by the looks.

No Tash, admit it you have charts for us all xxx

You caught me out :blush: :rofl:

Seriously I dont know how it stays in my head, as I have a crap memory, your BFP's obviously mean a lot to me :flower:

OH MY GOD JUST DID MY FIRST EVER POST IN 1ST TRI :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations kayleigh!! ive been smoking menthols my friends here and lots of rose too. she has however told me thats she had sex last night and condom spilt :-( which makes me feel sad coz shes not even trying and i bet she falls pregnant!!!! x x

girls I have a really bad confesion...

I have had 2 rolley fags tonight :nope:

I have smoked sine I was 14, but gave up with both E & H the min I had my BFP, I did not smoke after giving birth with E until she was 4 weeks old (bad I know) and have only smoked once since H at the wedding a few weeks ago... but really felt the need tonight..

please do not judge (I know U wont) or think bad of me :sad:

hannah i did not smoke the moment i got my bfp last time but i cant stop smoking at the minute so i dnt judge u!! i cant stop smoking or drinking but the moment i get my bfp i will :-( :hugs: x

MM - :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!! so so happy for you!!

Hannah - :hugs: i gave up smoking the night before i had the implant out before trying for Kasper so 2.5 years ago and have been very tempted but managed to (just) stay away!!

Yay for those in the TWW!!

Just 2 weeks and 5 days till implant comes out!! AFs been and gone this week which is good :thumbup:

My rl bf had her 12 week scan on monday (13 weeks) all is good, shes still due 30th Jan (2 days after Kaspers dates)!!

hope everyone is ok xxx

I don't smoke but no judgement here, these are stressful times... my dirty habit is coca cola, I seriously need some sort of rehab for it, the volumes I get through is disgusting! I can't seem to quit!

Tash i can just imagain u with ur red pan crossing and ticking a chart of us all on your bedroom wall!!!

thanks girls for not judjing me, i kenw u would kinda understad

yayyy for the 1st tri post mm xxxxx

off to do th deed to make my rainbow xxx

ttfn :flower: xxxxxx

morning everyone... i had worst night sleep ever.... 1) too excited to sleep 2) acid kept creeping up my throat had it for few days now but darent think of it as a symptom and 3) stomach ache most of night too.....

and i wish i hadnt told my flipping mother..... she has already asked if she can be at birth :( BACK OFF WOMAN IM 5 WEEKS....... and we dont want her there either :( but she is sort of person that thinks we are out to get her if we say no lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->