• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Well I hope mines normal when it arrives I think I should defo get one with me ovulating tho fingers crossed and if I dnt I hope it's coZ I'm preg and not coz my cycles screwed up!! I'm jst setting up a new Facebook but not sure if I wanna use my real name as I dnt want ppl I know to b able to find me at the moment that's why I deleted my old one so dunno what to do!! X

make a new name hun... mine is little ray of sunshine.. use somethin no one will guess.x

ummmmmmmmmm.... jsut put it as "wishing and hoping" x x x

Named it after my dog lol daisy bichon lol cudnt think of anything else x

I have jst searched me off oh Facebook and there is 3 bloody daisy bichons I'm Gunna have to change my name lol x

Tried to change my name to princess magnolia that's my daisys pedigree name lol but says it takes 24 hrs to update anyways I'll add you and I'll post some pics n stuff tomorrow coz on iPad now and I prefer proper computer to do stuff like that x

okay hun, like i sed im little ray of sunshine and have red flower as profile pic x

I know I'm Gunna b up all nite now setting up my new Facebook lol x

thenu can join our rainbow makers group on there too x x x x x :) x x x x

ive added you! whats the group called rainbow makers?? x

Add me on facey b if I'm not already on your friends list ppl my name on Facebook is daisy bichon and it's same profile pic as one on here x x

For Evelyn on this sad day xxxx :kiss:

Attachments

• SDC11793.jpg
    SDC11793.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11794.jpg
    SDC11794.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC11801.jpg
    SDC11801.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
For you on this sad day Riley Rae xxx :kiss:

Attachments

• SDC11796.jpg
    SDC11796.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11798.jpg
    SDC11798.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11801.jpg
    SDC11801.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
you're right hon, I know, just hard to distance from her as without her I'd have hardly anyone to get out and see... might have to try hinting not very subtly that it bothers me??
you're wise to have started a new fb, I'd probably delete rather than do that, dunno who I'd add to a new one! oh well she's stopped going on now anyway. I'll get more of it tomorrow in person. thanks for letting me rant! xxx

u got facebook delish?? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->