• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

OMG even i managed to get it on lol!! Now officially a rainbow maker!!

Heavyheart, hope you caught the egg hun xx

Mel, i'm glad your out of the prego closet, i think i blinked and missed it because your 15 weeks now!! Seems to be going so fast, midge will be here before you know it, are you staying team yellow? Or are you finding out? xx

Hope everyone else is ok, seems quiet in here because we're all cheating with fb lol xx

Collie, are you on FB? We also have a secret group on there x

I am on FB but I'm not sure about the groups thing on there because it posts to your wall what you say on the groups doesn't it :shrug: And I dont like other people knowing what I'm thinking... if that makes any sense!!

Heavyheart hope you managed to catch that egg! Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:

Mel, congrats on coming out of the closest :happydance::happydance:

I'm now on day 7 of bleeding... or day 28 with a 3 day break in between!! Its getting heavier and is making me feel very miserable today! Its 4 weeks since Emily was born and I'm feeling very emotional so I'm sat in bed watching casualty with chocolate! I feel like other people think I should be over it by now - dont they realise I never will be :nope:

PS. I never know what to say re 'born' she wasn't really born was she - I mean she never lived... but when I say 'When Emily was delivered' it makes her sound like a parcel!! :nope:

Collie our group is secret, it doesn't post anything to your wall and no one who isn't a member can search for it or see anything we post in it! Its completely private if thats what your worried about hun, only us on here and a few others in the same situation are in it, its a small group really and its a locked secret group if you want to join just pm one of the ladies your fb and we'll add you, no one on your friends list will be any the wiser xx

I'm sorry your still bleeding hun, hope it stops soon!

I think you can say 'born' hun, she was born and she was here, you can say whatever you feel comfortable with, i do say 'when Evan was born' but its a different situation really so i'm comfortable with that, of course Emily was born and you can say what you want to xx

Hey Nicky hope u ok, and busy to it this weekend... we need more bfp's!!!!

MM are you back yet????

I have requested a Rainbow makers pic, will put it on 1sr post with the code etc wen she does it for us. xx

Aw :sex: is all i have done, never thought id here myself say it but iam getting rather fed up with the making it nice n lovely or the spicing it up iam just tired of doing it now but i just think of getting that bfp and that drags me through it haha. Fx i caught it am sure i ov between fri and yesterday. Going to keep at it every other day now till mid week just to make sure. xx

hey collie, ikwym about not being sure about what to say to people about emily. I feel the same about Harri. As he did not die, or was born screamin i find it really hard, as I cant say he was still born etc. So I just say he was born sleeping or when we had him (as in born/delivered)

Nicky I am so with u about the whole bding. I am so over that. Infact I have made out to OH I am still bleeding... but infact it stopped fri... hahaha naughty naughty

Loving seeing the pic in all the sigi's :hugs:

nicky u arent on the fb group either are you??? let me know if u have fb and fancy being added, pm me and I can add you if you want :hugs:

Completely understand on the whole BDing thing. I tried my hardest to keep it sexy, but there were some months where Rod just wouldnt play ball, which would then result in a huge argument with me screaming and sobbing. It took a long time for him to understand the 'fertile window'. He eventually got it and I managed to keep calm on those days where he was 'too tired'. On the 'too tired' nights we'd promise ourselves a morning quickie.

lol melly, i hate morning quickies, i'm not a morning person at all lol!!

I'm generally not much of a fan of the morning quickie either. But a deposit is a deposit after all and at least its quick. Thats all thats needed when TTC!

How are we all today? Hope everyone is well.

Does anyone know if its OK to TTC whilst on anti-biotics or will I need to sit this cycle out :nope: I have been prescribed anti-biotics for an infected absess but my bleeding is just about tapering off so I was hoping to be able to get back to trying soon but not sure if I am allowed whilst on anti-biotics :cry: I dont want to do anything to jeopordise possible baby but desperate to get going too!

Hello ladies, I am soo sorry i havent beena round for a few weeks. im managing to get on to fb to keep in touch but havent been on bnb for a few weeks.

Hope your all doing ok. Welcome to the new ladies. Im sorry youve had to join us here but the ladies are amazing :)

Hannah - thank you for sorting the sig thing out, i love it :) also would you update my info on the 1st page please?

how is everyone then. I havent been able to read back so sorry if ive missed something.

just 3 weeks till Leos 1st birthday now, we go away in 3 weeks to cornwall for 5 days, cant wait!!!

lots of love xxx

hey ladies :wave: been so busy here this week, so that y i have hardly been on.

Jo 1st post updated for you :thumbup:

Collie How long have u been presribed the anti b's for. I would say if they are not going to last until implantation then go for it with the TTC, but after implantation I would be a bit weary. Can u speak to the pharmacist, see what they say??

Hope everyone is ok. We are off to peppa pig world tomorrow and Sat then have a christening on Sun, so prob wont be around much this next few days xxxx

morning everyone i dont think ive been on the site since the week i found out i was pregnant.... how is everyone?? any newbies??? xxx

Heya all,
Had a scan today to check babys growth etc. Everything is looking perfect so far and I am starting to believe that I really will get my rainbow.xx

Hope everyone is well.... going to check out the front page for anything I've missed.

melly soooooo pleased all is going well :) are you finding out the sex???? xxxx

12 wk scan looks like team blue. Not sure if we want to confirm it or not or stay team yellow with a strong possibility of team blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->