Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

WOWWW MM I cannot belive u are 9 weeks already... time is flying by.

Congrats on the 16 week scan Melly :happydance:

AFM currently CD15, so will prob O sometime this week.... however no symptoms of this of yet :wacko: Started opks yesterday, but no hint of a surge yet.

happy 9 weeks Kayleigh.

I am in the wait for OV too, trying to relax but POAS most days! Not a sign of a surge and although CD 10 my monitor still has me as low... it is gonna be a long ole month!

Love to everyone x

Congrats Mely! So pleased everything is looking good :happydance:

Fingers crossed for Hann and Sarahjane that you O soon!

I went to the doctors today! 36 days post delivery and I am still bleeding. Infact yesterday 3 hours after going to bed I woke up and had soaked through a 'night time' pad, my underwear, Pjs and sheets and was passing clots :cry:

Doctor didnt seem too concerned. Said it was unusual but as there are no signs of infection and my cervix and womb appear normal (she did an internal) then to give it 2 more weeks and if its still ongoing to go back and they will arrange a scan / hormones etc.

2 more weeks!! AHHHH :growlmad:

This need to be pregnant again is overwhelming :cry::cry::cry:

Does anyone know anything about Agnus Castus?

I had a d&c after Evie because my bleeding was still so heavy and I had lots of clots still in my uterus. After that the bleeding was quite minimal. I started taking AC straight away. Its supposed to balance your hormones and I really think it works. I'd been taking it before Evie too. You take it up to O then stop as it may cause uterine contractions and stop a potential beanie from implanting. But there are lots of women who take it during pregnancy too and I think some naturopaths advise women to take it to prevent early miscarriage. Anyway, I took it until O then stopped. I really think it had a lot to do with falling pregnant so soon after we lost Evie. I think it helped me get my hormones back into balance and I actually ov'd twice (confirmed by ultrasound).
I've never had any side effects from AC.

12 wk scan looks like team blue. Not sure if we want to confirm it or not or stay team yellow with a strong possibility of team blue.

melly, i didnt think you could tell until at least 16-17 weeks??? did 16 wek scan give you any suspicions??? xxx

At 12 weeks they use the 'angle of the dangle' to guess gender. All babies have a genital tubercle, instead of actual genitals at that age. If the tubercle is pointing up, its more likely to be boy, if its at an angle of 30 deg or less (to the spine) then its more likely to be girl. Its not completely accurate of course, but they are more likely to incorrectly guess girl than boy.
Heres my 12 week scan.
12w5d 03aofd.jpg

Definately looks boy.

Yesterdays scan was really quick and she just took all the necessary measurements. No sneak peeks at dangly bits or otherwise.

ohhhh wow.... i never heard angle of dangle lol... love it... i know they both have the bud and the bud either becomes penis or clitoris, but thats it lol....

so when will you make final mind up about team yellow? xxx

At the 19 week scan I suppose. I kind of know what to look for at the scan, so if I see something, i just know I'll ask for it to be confirmed. Once upon a time i was team yellow all the way, but now i feel like i need to know the gender so I can bond better. Plus, I always have that feeling hanging over me that baby could die at any time and I'd like to have bonded more before that happens. Its an awful thought and i'd like to ignore it and shut it out, but it keeps creeping back in. But i guess thats just a part of PAL.

My 8, 10, 11 and 12 week scans Riley Rae nub looked girl :thumbup:

melly i have exactly same thoughts and thats why im finding out.... with charlie i really wanted a surprise but once we saw he was poorly i found out so i could bond with my son rather than just baby.... xxx

Thanks for the AC advice Melly. I've went and bought some today :)

I dont think I could wait to find out the sex - I am way to impatient :haha:

melly i guessed lolas sex correctly from her nub at the 12 wks scan it was stickin out as opposed to up... mumma knows best :) x x x x

I'd deffinately have to stay team yellow, i've already said i believe i'll never carry a boy so if i found out it was a boy i'd panic 10 times more, if it was a girl i'd expect all to be fine and thats not good either!
So i'll have to be patient and stay team yellow!! xx

If I get there I will be finding out too this time. I wanted to with Els but she was hiding her girly bits... it nearly killed me waiting for her to be born to find out. WIth H we found out at the scan.

Hopefully will be able to find out at early anomaly we will get at 16 weeks next time.

How are we all??? XXX

I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and still dont really feel relaxed, but I know I am better than what I was. The last 3 weeks just seem like they have dragged by.
I did manage to stay away from the doppler for 3 days!!!!

I am finding out next time definitely. I also want a 4d scan if I get that far. Sounds weird but I don't really believe I will ever get a live baby so I want a 4d scan so I can meet my baby while it is alive and name him or her just incase I don't get chance later.

I can't believe you are 17 weeks Mel, that's ace! I can't wait until we have our 1st rainbow born.

melly i cant believe your 17 weeks either :)

im 10 weeks :) i get confused with the week change over coz i saturday (yesterday) my apps say im 9weeks and 7 days... is that the same as 10 weeks exactly??? my ticker on here says im 10 weeks and one day but i thought today i would be just 10 weeks if yesterday i was 9 weeks and 7 days.... does that make sense or am i talking nonsense lol....

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->