• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

That is the same as 10 weeks Kayleigh - time is flying by - are you feeling any better?

So 9 weeks 7 days is same as 10 weeks?? So u can say either one?? Not feeling much better really :/ today has Been my best day nausea wise but my goodness I'm tired an hungry!!! Xxx

I have never heard 9 +7 before!

Tired and hungry are both good signs. Baby doing well x

Bet you can't wait for the scan - are you gonna go public at 12 weeks?

9+7? What a strange app.

My ticker doesnt change until about 4pm. its on a different time zone. Saturday is my 'change over' day. I've got scan number 7 coming up in a week. I think they give me a DVD with it and some lovely pics.

that sounds nice melly, they seem to be really looking after you....

SJ - i dont think i will be going public at 12 weeks no..... i mighht do if my 16 week scan is clear.... but not sure... i will tell rest of my close family and friends at 12 weeks probably but facebook world shall be waiting bit longer....

xx

A DVD of the scan sounds lovely. I hope all goes well Melly :hugs:

How are we girls? Cant believe how quickly the time just seems to be flying past right now!

I had my 6 week post-delivery check up yesterday with my consultant. She was really nice and spent quite a bit of time chatting to us. As I expected they couldnt tell us anything we didn't already know. We refused a post mortem because we had already been given a diagnosis of Turner Syndrome and heart failure resulting in Hydrops from the scan and CVS so it seemed pointless and unfair to put Emily's tiny little body through such an invasive procedure. The only thing it would have done is told us what her other organs were like, its possible she had other internal trouble. So really all she could tell us was that the cells from the placenta came back positive for Turner Syndrome again and that all my blood results came back fine.

The good news is she has given us the all clear to try again as soon as we want. She said she would recommend 6 months but only for emotional reasons - as though 6 months would make me any less emotional! And she said they would keep us closely monitored through our rainbow pregnancy with extra scans etc even though we are not at any increased risk of this happening again but just to try and keep our stress levels down.

Now I just need to stop bleeding so we can get going!!!

hi ladies :hi:

well thats me on cd4 today, af arrived on fri evening 3 days late. I really had high hopes but a big part of me just knew i wasnt pregnant. Anyway bleeding is slowing now so the plan is to take is slow at first but from next week we will be at it every other day and hopefully that will be enough. Iam still not going to temp or do the opk things as i will loose my mind!!!

Hope everyone is keeping well :hugs::hugs:

collie_crazy - so sorry your still having trouble bleeding must be so hard, i really hope it ends for you and you don't have to wait for your bfp :hugs: xx

Hello all, Hope we are all ok,

Sorry af got you nic :( but hopefully this cycle is yours. fx'd xx

CC hows the bleeding, hope things have settled down for you.

How is everone else doing?

CD28 for me 12dpo, I have not tested yet, I am terrified of the result this month, I dont know why but I have a gut feeling this isnt my month :( Hope I am wrong.

Fingers crossed for you for this cycle heavyheart :hug:

And you too Han! I hope this is your month. When do you think you will test?

I'm still bleeding and its still heavy and its still pissing me off LOL.

:hugs: hope the bleeding disapears soon for you lovely :hugs:

Going to try hold off the testing until Wed, wen AF is due, but we will see. NOt hopeful tho xx

Aw hannah what makes you doubtful hunny??? just that gut feeling??? i hope your wrong too, will be keeping everything crossed for you xxx :hugs::hugs:

collie_crazy - so dont blame you for being pissed off chick u deserve to be. I really hope the bleeding stops for u :hugs::hugs:

Am feeling washed out tonight, my close friend/next door neighbour is 34wks and today had unusual pains that got so bad she had to go to hospital, she was so scared and so was i she hadn't felt him move all day. She contacted an hour ago to say shes and baby are doing perfectly well and it was a nerve he was pushing on. Iam so so relieved they are both ok but am all emotional again and sad for me if that makes any sense, sad that i wasn't lucky to have been ok. I feel selfish for even thinking about me but i couldn't help it.

Iam soooo determined to get my bfp this cycle i want my rainbow baby more than ever :hissy:

Hannah...its wednesday. Time to get up and pee.

I always had that feeling of dread leading up to AF knowing that it wasnt my month and when I fell pregnant this time I even threw a bit of a tantrum when I saw yet another announcement on facebook. I remember saying to Rod (while trying to hold back tears) "Now she's f*cking pregnant...with twins! I dont f*cking care. I dont f*cking want another baby anyway". I just knew I was out. 3 days later BFP.

hello all, Well AF got me, currently CD2 so on to next cycle. Not sure yet what I am going to do this month, may have a month off this TTC merlarky just take things easy and see what happens.

Hope everyone is ok.

BUMP pics please preggo mummies xxxxx

Hann - know that feeling about wanting a break. I am not doing anything except the CBFM again as it is pretty accurate and doesn't stress me as much as the opk's.

I am also much happier this month having tested a little later so I am going to aim for 10dpo this month! (12th October is my next test date)

I want to see bump pics too rainbow mums to be!

Yay bump pics!!
Whenever you're ready we'd love to see!

AF due either monday 19th or Sunday 24th for me, i did test yesterday 11dpo but i'm getting evaps i think, they show before the time limit but theres little or no colour to them! I put a pic in tests but its really blurry, looks pinkish on the pic but i didn't see pink irl!!
Think i'm on to october aswell, i'll let you know when i test again though, no doubt it will be monday lol No tests left in the house so i can't dip one everytime i pee (oh yes i did!!)

*Hugs* Sarah and Hannah, June babies sounds good to me!!

xx

Hello girls hope your all well :hugs:

More drama from me! I ended up being rushed to A&E on Friday because I was literally pouring blood and passing huge clots. I was admitted and sent to a gnyae ward where they scanned me the next morning after another huge blood loss. Turns out I had retained placental tissue and had to have an ERPC on the Saturday night. Got out on Sunday and now just resting!

The doctors have said they see no reason why I cant try again straight away although would prefer I waited until first AF for dating purposes only! But I figure I would know dates anyway because I will be checking for O. I was worried they would tell me I would have to wait for a while before TTC :( but 2 different doctors said it will be fine :happydance:

Hello girls hope your all well :hugs:

More drama from me! I ended up being rushed to A&E on Friday because I was literally pouring blood and passing huge clots. I was admitted and sent to a gnyae ward where they scanned me the next morning after another huge blood loss. Turns out I had retained placental tissue and had to have an ERPC on the Saturday night. Got out on Sunday and now just resting!

The doctors have said they see no reason why I cant try again straight away although would prefer I waited until first AF for dating purposes only! But I figure I would know dates anyway because I will be checking for O. I was worried they would tell me I would have to wait for a while before TTC :( but 2 different doctors said it will be fine :happydance:

How scary!!! Am glad it was all fixed up quickely. Its funny how different doctors say different things about when to try again. My doctor told me, as soon as bleeding stops so there is no risk of infection. He also said the only reason to wait for first AF was for dating purposes, which isnt so important as that can be told from ultrasound.

Update from me girls......
19weeks and 3 days today. Had my 19wk scan yesterday. Baby is perfect and we are team :blue: This is staying a secret except for on BnB so PLEASE dont mention it on facebook!!!!!!!!
I wasnt very happy with the sonographer as she seemed really rushed, but here is our DVD. I had to split it into two to upload to Youtube. Its kind of long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIB8ORDS1QU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2I9cbHt_Q

And some pics....
19w+2d.jpg

19w+2d face.jpg

This is our crappy 4d pic. Baby turned his head and held his hand up! I am pretty pissed off with the sonographer as I feel we could have a decent pic if she had tried a bit more to get a better photo. But I didnt want to complain because I was just so happy to see that everything was perfect.
19w+2d 4d.jpg

It was a big decision for me to stray away from team yellow. And my reason isnt really a positive one. Its just that knowledge that this baby really could be taken away from me at any time, and I really wanted to be able to bond with him before that might happen. So learning that he is a boy will really help with that bond. I love him more now that I know what he is. :kiss: Poor little guy really needs a name though. Midge just doesnt work anymore. For now he is Baby Butler!

Oh yes I forgot about the no :sex: until the bleeding stops for infection - Melly - the doctors did mention that!

Baby Butler is just too cute :cloud9::cloud9: Your video of him made me blub :cry: Glad everything is ok and Good luck with names! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->