Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Tasha U are seriously cracking my up with you over posting today!!! hahaha shame the line hasn't been picked up by camera... hopefully they will get darker for you over this next week!!!

MM burger sounds luch, we have had our tea and I am still starving :shrug: not a good sign seen as I have put on so much weight lately.. i dont even dare stand on the scales, they may break :blush:!!

the others will wondering whats going on when they see how much they got to catch up on :haha:

Just ordered my IC's I refrained and only got 15.. and they say they will be here in 3 to 5 days........... they will prob all be gone by 5dpo at this rate!!!:dohh:

Over posting? OVER? I am seriously hurt :cry: :rofl:

It is taking my mind off my appointment tomorrow, so thats good.

I have been losing weight at an alarming rate, which would be bad if I wasnt so fat :haha:

I have had a sandwich today :thumbup:

Yea use them by 5dpo, pee on one every time you need a wee from when they arrive :thumbup:

It is taking my mind off my appointment tomorrow, so thats good.

:thumbup:

A sandwich.... dont tell me that is all you have eaten today???? you need to feed that BFP so it grows into a sicky bean!!!!

my problem is sweet stuff. all I do is snack on biscuits, chocolates and fruit all day.... not good for the baby flap tummy i have :growlmad:

Yea use them by 5dpo, pee on one every time you need a wee from when they arrive :thumbup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I prob will........... and I am not telling Ieuan I have ordered them.... or he will confiscate them :nope:

Yes thats all I have had, I dont feel like eating much tbh. Although what you are snacking on sounds yum.

How are you feeling atm Hannah?

anyway I really have got to go... i am on a promise tonight :winkwink:

and in all seriousness good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you tash xxxx

TTFN xxxxx

im in stitches here......:rofl::rofl:

virtual burgers all round :thumbup::thumbup:

Hannah be strong dont cave in.. i need someone to join me in late testing lol....

we just put the karate kid on...

xxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I prob will........... and I am not telling Ieuan I have ordered them.... or he will confiscate them :nope:

Nope deffo dont tell him :haha: And if he does, give me your address and I will send you one in the post every day to feed your addiction :haha:

anyway I really have got to go... i am on a promise tonight :winkwink:

and in all seriousness good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you tash xxxx

TTFN xxxxx

Night hun, have fun :winkwink:

And thank you :flower:

Massive :hugs:

im in stitches here......:rofl::rofl:

virtual burgers all round :thumbup::thumbup:

Hannah dont be strong cave in.. i dont need someone to join me in late testing lol....

we just put the karate kid on...

xxx

Yum, thanks.

I agree dont be strong Hannah. :haha:

lmao.. i wrote dont be strong, what a donut lol....

Err, I think if you look at my post you wrote dont :smug: :rofl:

what time is appointment tasha??? xxx

10am, so wont have time to get worked up cos have to get all of us ready, older two to school, drop Kaysie off with my mum and then to the hospital which is about an hour away. :thumbup:

lol... im half reading, half watching karate kid, so if i start reeling off in chinese in a minute you know why lol...

lol... im half reading, half watching karate kid, so if i start reeling off in chinese in a minute you know why lol...

LOL. I might of edited your post in mine :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"