Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Where's the picture Tasha??????????????

OH MY GOD YOU SERIOUS????????????????????

LOL..... fingers crossed :) i want to test lol..... :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TEST :test:

You're such a bad influence Tasha :growlmad: now I want to test!!!!

lmao i havent got a test even if i truly did want to lol... and im possibly only 4DPO dont think i will be getting a BFP just yet lol....

Tasha i joined mid feb and done just over 1000 posts :) i will be at 10 before you know it lol...

xxxxxx

Just uploading from my phone to Matt's computer then emailing it to me. Hasssle but I dont have the stuff on my computer to upload from my iphone, not sure it is going to be clear enough :cry:

LOL, test both of you :haha:

lmao i havent got a test even if i truly did want to lol... and im possibly only 4DPO dont think i will be getting a BFP just yet lol....

Tasha i joined mid feb and done just over 1000 posts :) i will be at 10 before you know it lol...

xxxxxx

Thats crazy K, I was so gonna text you the photo and see if you could see but then you have my blackberry number and not my iphone number so would of been like wtf.

I'm not going to cave, not going to I tell you! lol

I've had dodgy superdrug tests where I've had a really feint pink line and not been pregnant. Never used clearblue in the last year, used them with the boys but I don't suppose that counts its so long ago :blush:

Boooo, for Superdrug test giving you a false positive. I mostly only use CB and have never had a false positive but its too early. Seriously, why did i test? I only wanted to satisify my urge and never expected anything and now this :growlmad: At least Matt got me a twin pack.

tasha - look at you with all the top of the range phones lol....

i will only use clear blue digital so i cant get confused with all these lines single lines, double lines and evap lines and any other lines you can get lol.....

xxxx

Maybe if you have urges to satisfy you should try something else :sex:

I got Archie's first BFP on IC from Amazon, then went and bought more expensive ones.

I'm not doing it, not till 28th!!!!!!!!!!

OMG girls...... Tash I dont know what to say!!! where is the pic?????

You lot have even got me wanting to POAS and I am no where near O yet... only CD11 :haha:

lmao Hannah i was like that last week, my friend was like "test" coz i said "i feel pregnant" and i was like err dont think ive even ovulated yet lmao.....

I am just trying to get Matt to tell me which picture is the clearest. He says he has a headache :wacko:

I usually only use CBD too, but I didnt want to waste £10 when it was only for my POAS need.

All of you test, even you Hannah :haha:

You should get some IC's from Amazon for your POAS addiction. lol

Its too early for me to test!!!

lmao....... thats another reson i dont test till CD40 is they cost sooo much and i dont want the confusion of IC lol.......

hurry up and pick this piture ;) lol xxx

I did have IC's from ebay but used them all :blush: Matt is just having a look and emailing them now.

Tasha you're stopping me from doing my :iron:

Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Okay will get him to email them all, but I really dont think it has picked it up, however a man saw it so :shrug:

I guess, I will get my answer when I POAS in the morning.

LOL, sorry. Go do you ironing, the pictures will be here when you get back :winkwink::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->