Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

ironing.... god your good!!! I gave up on that when Els came along!!!

I got some cheepies from savers 3 tests for 99p... how much are they on amazon???? I only have one FRER in th house... so i'm saving that for a special occasion :thumbup:

NO!!!!!!!! Have two washing lines full of the bloody stuff, will take me ages!

Hurry up lol

how many DPO are you again??? just off to cook burgers in buns... shocking i know, especially as i reckon i already put a stone on in last 2 months ;)

Tash... stop double posting to get your numbers up :lmao: We know your game :haha:

ironing.... god your good!!! I gave up on that when Els came along!!!

I got some cheepies from savers 3 tests for 99p... how much are they on amazon???? I only have one FRER in th house... so i'm saving that for a special occasion :thumbup:

They're £4ish for 25 from Amazon.

As for the ironing, have a DH and son who both wear shirts!!! I did stop doing as much when the boys were little, but now they're bigger they don't get in the way the same.

Sorry girls, having trouble with email and K has tummy ache :(

ohh might have to order a few, then I won't feel guilty about £££££'s being pissed away!!!

how many DPO are you again??? just off to cook burgers in buns... shocking i know, especially as i reckon i already put a stone on in last 2 months ;)

Me? I sdaid some where between 6 and 2 because I have had these ongoing pains from seven days ago but realise it could be a symptom, so six, seven at an absolute push. Six days ago I had the same dream as the night I concieved Riley Rae, it is a sperm going and meeting my egg and me getting pregnant :wacko::haha:

awww that sounds a lovely dream :haha: Hope Kaysie is not poorly

right i'm off to order some IC's from amazon... letws hope they take a week or so to get here so my POAS adiction does not start too soon this month!!!

B back for the photo viewing laters xxx

ahh must have missed that post Tasha.... that dream could be a key sign.. they say when pregnant you can have vivid reoccuring dreams dont they..

burgers are cooking nicely... loaded the buns with cheese, burger relish, cucumber, and lettuce :) mmmmmmmmmm

ohh might have to order a few, then I won't feel guilty about £££££'s being pissed away!!!

Literally :haha:

Okay next post will have the pictures but you cant see anything :growlmad:

Hannah, I will try to get to 9300 by the end of the night :haha:

Maybe it is a sign K.

Two have uploaded on another post, just waiting for the third :flower:

So here they are, but as I said it hasnt picked up a thing. :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_0003[1].jpg
    IMG_0003[1].jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0004[1].jpg
    IMG_0004[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0008[1].jpg
    IMG_0008[1].jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
ooops, three posts in a row. Sorry girls :flower:

lol.... hmm yes ive no idea what i would be looking at even if the lines were there lol... xxx

LOL K, that is okay. I am fine with them not being there because in RL it is very faint so I know it is a case of wait and see.

Oh and I want a burger please :flower:

We made it to 500 posts on this thread girls :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back