Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Only 47 more posts to go to get to the 9300 Hannah said :thumbup:

LMAO now im an even bigger fool for not realising lol.....

Tasha - thinking of you sooo much for tomorrow :hugs:

Cant wait to hear of all the BFPs coming this month!!

AFM - still got AF :-( im calling docs 1st thing in the morning coz its still fresh red bleeding!! been 3 weeks now :-(

FINALLY agreed voluntary redundancy with my old work :happydance: soo relieved!! so booked a 5 day holiday for september so we are away for Leos birthday!! so happy!!

Sarah - was so nice meeting you on Saturday. We are looking forward to hopefully meeting you again soon!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!! x

Hahahaha K, sorry in a bit of a naughty mood

Thank you Jo.

Massive :hugs::hugs: Jo, deffo get in contact with them. Try not to worry though, you see how after you have a baby you sorta have 9 months worth of AF at once, dont you? Maybe it is the same cos you have not had in so long.

Yay for sorting all that out, least that is one less stress and a holiday. where you going?

We are off to cornwall. a Hoseasons park. got it for £75!! Monday to Friday 12th to 16th sept so we will be away for leos 1st birthday. Im so pleased it will just be me, chris and Leo (and Kasper of course) for his birthday. I dont want family there, may be harsh but hey ho!!

Have you been able to think of your questions for tomorrow Tasha? x

Hoeseasons are fab, which one are you going to, where in Cornwall. And that was a complete bargain too.

It will be nice to have family time for Leo's birthday :thumbup:

Only really that I would like my notes and her post mortem results. I want to ask why they didnt listen to me. What care I would have should I have another pregnancy.

Bude i think :) I have visited Bude for a day or so before so looking forward to it. We went to Haven in Devon in April so thought we'd look at hoseasons and it looks brill :) so glad weve been able to book it!! something to look forward to!!

I really hope they are good with you tomorrow. Answer your questions and help you feel that you will be looked after in your next pregnancy. I really hope so x

Thank you Jo.

I love bude, beautiful beach there isnt it?

OMG I've hardly been gone anytime and you've filled three pages of threads, I can't keep up!

Sorry Tasha can't see anything on your pics, you'll just have to keep peeing!!! Will be thinking of you at 10am in the morning Tash :hugs:

Wish I'd had some burgers.

Hannpin only 15, that's only 15 pees you know :haha:

Jo can't wait to meet up again soon, it was lovely seeing you all. I think you should go to the doctors, its not good bleeding for so long.
You'll have a great holiday :happydance:

DH just suggested if you had 4 you could share them round :rofl:

Sarah, lucky Matt cant see that, he would be telling you off for encouraging me to POAS. So for the rest of the cycle, it is totally your fault :haha:

Hannah not at all

LMAO at sharing them around.

I would love twins, but one would be nice, just as long as I get to bring them home :thumbup:

Hey I only said you had to keep peeing never said it had to be on a stick lol.

Hi ladies,
not good news here. Its now 6.30am and the pink spotting has turned to red. I will try to get in to see my dr today, then i;ll ring the scan place and beg for an earlier appointment.

:rofl: :rofl: ssssh, I wanna use you as an excuse *stamps feet* :haha:

Hi ladies,
not good news here. Its now 6.30am and the pink spotting has turned to red. I will try to get in to see my dr today, then i;ll ring the scan place and beg for an earlier appointment.

Oh hun, praying that it goes away :hugs:

Oh Melly thinking about you, will say a prayer for you xxx

LMAO at sharing them around!!!!! BAGSY one lol!!!

Melly :( hope it goes away too!!! Thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->