Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I cant keep up!! :wacko:

Melly - I really really hope the bleeding is nothing. hoping so so much for you :hugs:

I want to TTC!! I feel left out!! :haha:

xxx

Do it!!! Blame the Sarah's :haha:

:rofl::rofl: DONT encourage me!!

SJ...*Secretly Thinks* hmmm Paul is away I could get away with it...:haha:

It is the sarahs fault!! It was all the talking of Ov's and symptoms!!

:rofl: x

:rofl::rofl: DONT encourage me!!

SJ...*Secretly Thinks* hmmm Paul is away I could get away with it...:haha:

Go on, *Tasha gently encourages SJ, but of course that is the other Sarah's fault* :haha:

Oh and randomly, so far I have post 86 times :shock:

Sarah aka Sassy - had meeting with work today!! Redundancy confirmed!! employment ended today and a nice payment is working its way to my bank account :happydance: thank you and Rob for the offer of all your help x

Sarah aka Sassy - had meeting with work today!! Redundancy confirmed!! employment ended today and a nice payment is working its way to my bank account :happydance: thank you and Rob for the offer of all your help x

Fantastic news Jo, so pleased it didn't drag on any longer :flower::thumbup::happydance:

I thought I was coming into a nice thread with nice ladies *blames the other Sarah* :haha:

But I've realised you're all bullies, you're picking on me :brat: :bike: :help:

:rofl: see its the other SJ's fault, Sarah's are taking over the world and are to blame for all the naughty things :haha:

Girls, thank you for letting me just spout crap tonight. It really helped to keep my mind occupied. It means a lot :hugs::hugs:

Dnt tell me, you didnt notice any difference from the crap I spout the rest of the time, yea? :haha:

Girls, thank you for letting me just spout crap tonight. It really helped to keep my mind occupied. It means a lot :hugs::hugs:

Dnt tell me, you didnt notice any difference from the crap I spout the rest of the time, yea? :haha:

TBH even though you're all very naughty and keep bullying me, I've enjoyed tonight so much. Glad its kept you occupied Tasha.

Love ya Tasha xxxxx

I have enjoyed it too, keep giggling. So thank you.

Love ya too naughty Sarah :flower::kiss:

Thank you

Come on girls I have 15 posts to go to get to what Hannah said I had to do or she will be mean to me :haha:

I am appalled at the "sarahphobia" and "sarahism" going on in here tonight:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->