Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

On which note I am off to sleep

Sweet dreams to every single one of you and thanks for making me smile when normally I'd be moping around as home alone

xxxx

Come on Sassylou - we are all sharing... no secrets in here!!

Jake Gyllenhaal - love him!! day after tomorrow, brokeback mountain, donnie darko..

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...1&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1024&bih=513

:cloud9:

Night SJ - hoping for sweet dreams full of Angels for you :hugs: x

Jake Gyllenhaal - love him!! day after tomorrow, brokeback mountain, donnie darko..

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...1&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1024&bih=513

YUMMY - you are correct!

Ok, ok, 14 on my parents kitchen floor with my parents in the next room!!!!!

Night SJ xxx

On which note I am off to sleep

Sweet dreams to every single one of you and thanks for making me smile when normally I'd be moping around as home alone

xxxx

Night SJ, glad you managed to smile :hugs:

YUMMY - you are correct!

I love him :cloud9: if it wasnt for chris' complaints I think I would actually have a poster of him on my wall!! x

Jake isnt really my type, but can see why others would like him :flower:

SARAH!!! That is quite funny, I could never do that with my parents in the next room. Imagine them walking in :haha:

Oooh we made it to over 600 posts on the thread. And there has been over 180 posts on here today :thumbup:

Think I am gonna get off too :sleep: was working till 5am this morning then only slept in till 12 so am falling asleep here!

Night all, sweet dreams x

Mmmmm nice!

Night SJ xxx

:shock: im shocked sassy!! :haha: do your parents know?? x

My god I hope not, I still tell my mother I'm a virgin and I keep being visited by an angel, shepherds and 3 wise men :haha:

Wow, you and your mum are really open and honest, not sure I would wanna know about five of my daughters conquests :haha:

well i will go in a min when Tasha has made 2 more posts!! x

9,300 I did it!!!! *takes a bow*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Jo :hugs: Thank you for the company :flower:

Night SJ xxx

My god I hope not, I still tell my mother I'm a virgin and I keep being visited by an angel, shepherds and 3 wise men :haha:

Wow, you and your mum are really open and honest, not sure I would wanna know about five of my daughters conquests :haha:

1 more post!!

Sarah actually said shepard'S' so more than 5 conquests :haha: x

well done Tasha!! im miles behind you!! x

thinking of you for tomorrow :hugs:

xxx

Open and honesty don't come into my mother vocabulary!! Other than when she has to be honest cos she's knows it'll cause pain and devastation!!!

Night SJ xxx

1 more post!!

Sarah actually said shepard'S' so more than 5 conquests :haha: x

LMAO, so she did. See NaughtySarah is right :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back