Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

LMAO at SassySarah or naughtySarah as I like to call her, thanking SJ.

See this is real bullying, two Sarah's against one Tasha :cry::haha:

I am going to ask 15 questions which you can answer individually

1) favourite colour
2) fave song
3) fave actor
4) fittest man on earth
5) first pet
6) age you lost virginity
7) home town
8) Favourite food
9) best ever present
10) if you won a million what would you buy first
11) favourite flower
12) Do you believe in fate
13) what was your favourite holiday
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object
15) Who is your best friend and why

GO...

My answers

1) favourite colour -RED
2) fave song (for today as I heard it on the radio, will change by tomorrow) God only knows by the Beach Boys
3) fave actor - Colin firth
4) fittest man on earth - matt damon (shhh dont tell paul!)
5) first pet (ginger and white cat called lucy)
6) age you lost virginity -16
7) home town - Buckley north wales
8) Favourite food - chinese yummmmy
9) best ever present - evelyn
10) if you won a million what would you buy first - porsche 911
11) favourite flower - daffodil
12) Do you believe in fate - YES
13) what was your favourite holiday - Australia honeymoon
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object - Australia (sydney)
15) Who is your best friend and why - Paul, because he completes me!

Here goes..

1) favourite colour - Blue
2) fave song - tough one... I have too many :dohh: I know, I know... umm nope.. cant pick one!!
3) fave actor - Jake Gyllanhaal
4) fittest man on earth - Jake Gyllanhaal
5) first pet - Mika the Dog
6) age you lost virginity - 15 :)
7) home town - Nottingham
8) Favourite food - Anything not good for me!! Chinese/indian/chippy.. oh oh pizza!
9) best ever present - My boys :)
10) if you won a million what would you buy first - oohh i dont know... i hope OH would suggest an engagement ring!!
11) favourite flower - I love lillies
12) Do you believe in fate - I questions everything :-( I want to believe in fate but dont believe that everything happens for a reason
13) what was your favourite holiday - 1st holiday abroad was Lanzarote dont know about in childhood
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object - Just somewhere quite where we could be happy. Altho I wouldnt move unless I could take Kasper with me
15) Who is your best friend and why - I dont know if i have one :-( my rl bf is a good friends but since losing Kasper I cant talk to her about anything because she doesnt understand :-( I have some angel mummy friends that I feel very close to

Im boring... I know!!

1) favourite colour - Yellow and Purple, remind me of Honey and Riley Rae
2) fave song - Amazed by Lonestar, hubby proposed in the garden by candle light with this playing in the background, still gives me goose bumps.
3) fave actor - mark salling, puck in Glee, his hot and I get to see him on Sunday :happydance:
4) fittest man on earth - do I have to say my husband? Hahaha, seriously he is to me but if I have to chose another then see above :flower:
5) first pet - Cat called sooty and one called tipsey
6) age you lost virginity - 17 to my now husband :smug: see a good girl.
7) home town - Brentford
8) Favourite food - Jacket potato, cheese and beans, proper comfort food
9) best ever present - Lots of my presents that have been given for my girls, things like necklaces, keyrings etc, probably my bracelet for Honey though, i add a bead for her birthday, christmas etc
10) if you won a million what would you buy first - a house, then donate to sands
11) favourite flower - a rose
12) Do you believe in fate - no, I cant believe that medical negligence was Honey's fate
13) what was your favourite holiday - just went to disneyland, so probably that or before LO's faliraki when I was 17
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object - just to the south coast in england, close enough to family but the sea is where I feel close to Honey and Riley Rae
15) Who is your best friend and why - Lisa, we met because our girls both grew their wings due to medical negligence, months apart. Four years later, and she is the person I always turn to, we have shared grief, rainbow babies, one of her babies having major surgery, me having Riley Rae, I could tell her anything and she wouldnt judge. I love her and her babies to bit. I hate the reason we met but every day I thank Honey and Amy for guiding us to find each other.

1) favourite colour lilac
2) fave song Gosh don't know
3) fave actor Can't decide between Richard Gere or George Clooney
4) fittest man on earth David Boreanaz
5) first pet Hamster called Mopsy
6) age you lost virginity :winkwink:
7) home town Barnsley
8) Favourite food chocolate
9) best ever present anything my boys make me, or give me especially hugs
10) if you won a million what would you buy first Everyone more POAS's
11) favourite flower White roses
12) Do you believe in fate Yep
13) what was your favourite holiday We took the boys to Legoland and London and their faces were amazing
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object I'd have to stay here cos my Angel is buried here
15) Who is your best friend and why Oh difficult one, my best friend in Sheffield is Katharine, we worked together, go on Marti trips together and she's amazing and supportive. My best friend here is Elaine, she's so amazing and has been the best when it comes to support and always being here. Of course not forgetting my amazing BnB friends :hugs: OMG Rob of course :dohh:

SJ that is so sweet about Paul completing you, Matt didnt even cross my mind :rofl:

Jo you are not boring at all. I have no idea who Jake is, off to google.

Sassy, not telling? Ooooh. :haha: Your London/Legoland holiday sounds fab. But yay for your first buy :happydance::haha:

Here goes..

2) fave song - tough one... I have too many :dohh: I know, I know... umm nope.. cant pick one!!
8) Favourite food - Anything not good for me!! Chinese/indian/chippy.. oh oh pizza!
10) if you won a million what would you buy first - oohh i dont know... i hope OH would suggest an engagement ring!!
12) Do you believe in fate - I questions everything :-( I want to believe in fate but dont believe that everything happens for a reason
13) what was your favourite holiday - 1st holiday abroad was Lanzarote dont know about in childhood
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object - Just somewhere quite where we could be happy. Altho I wouldnt move unless I could take Kasper with me
15) Who is your best friend and why - I dont know if i have one :-( my rl bf is a good friends but since losing Kasper I cant talk to her about anything because she doesnt understand :-( I have some angel mummy friends that I feel very close to

Im boring... I know!!

Just realised its your favorite holiday not first holiday!!

My favorite holiday... Either our 1st holiday together to Turkey or our holiday to Devon in April, our 1st 'family' holiday x

Here goes..

Im boring... I know!!

Just realised its your favorite holiday not first holiday!!

My favorite holiday... Either our 1st holiday together to Turkey or our holiday to Devon in April, our 1st 'family' holiday x

Awwww :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->