Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

well done Tasha!! im miles behind you!! x

thinking of you for tomorrow :hugs:

xxx

Not that far, and you have only just been here two years, I have been here nearly three :flower:

Thank you.

Night sweetie :flower::hugs:

Open and honesty don't come into my mother vocabulary!! Other than when she has to be honest cos she's knows it'll cause pain and devastation!!!

:hugs::hugs: sweetie, sorry your mum is like that :hugs:

Night Jo thanks for the evening xxx

Shepherds, mmmm always been partial to men in tea-towels

Hey Tasha, well done on all the posts tonight, you're a hero!

Hope everything goes as well as it can do and you get some answers.

Gonna have to say night, got to be up early for school run, Blah to living in the middle of nowhere lol

I was just gtoing to say good night too. Night hun, thank you fo tonight :hugs:

I am going to ask 15 questions which you can answer individually

1) favourite colour
2) fave song
3) fave actor
4) fittest man on earth
5) first pet
6) age you lost virginity
7) home town
8) Favourite food
9) best ever present
10) if you won a million what would you buy first
11) favourite flower
12) Do you believe in fate
13) what was your favourite holiday
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object
15) Who is your best friend and why

GO...

1) pink/red
2) i have lots but at moment claire mguire the shield and the sword
3) Tom Hanks/ Hugh grant
4) chessy but my husband
5) hamster calld snowy
6)15 sunday 10th August 4 day after 15th birtday
7)bracknell berks
8) pasgheti mactonla (dont ask)
9) hmmmm my surprise 1st wedding annivesary trip to france
10) my saab 93 sports wagon, then house
11) daisy
12) im unsure
13) hmmmmm egypt
14) i think i would jut stay in england an holiday regulary
15) lots of cose friends buti dont ive nar anyof them :(

you girsl have had me in stiches this morning lol.. well you made your 9300 i see tasha lol...

thinking of you at 10am x

Thinking of you this morning Tasha xxx

On a separate note I just got a BFP at 7 dpo. Shhhhhh don't say anything anywhere else as Paul is away and am keeping top secret as it's ridiculously early!

I blame Sarah hehehe

OMG SJ!!!! Congratulations sweetheart!!!
AFM: Scan today and all is well. I was honestly expecting to be told bad news. Baby is measuring 6w+1 which is fine as I am not completely sure of O day, and hb is 117bpm. She found a spot that maybe possibly caused the bleeding but it was so small she couldnt be sure. So for today, everything is ok and all measurements are perfect.:cloud9:

Omg that's ace melly I have been so worried about you. Great news all round today. Let's hope tasha also gets some good news xx

YAYYYY SJ.... sosososososoooooooooooo pleased for you :happydance:

Melly so glad you got a scan and all is well and bubs is perfect :thumbup:

Tash well done on the 93000....... proud of you!!! haha and fx'd you get some answers today :hugs:

MM I hope karate kid was good, and your thrush has cleared up!!

Jo great news on the old job!! glad you got things sorted... and the payout sounds lovely

Sass I love your bad influence on us all........ you lot are going to cost me a fortune this month... I can see it now!!! haha

AFM last night did not go to plan :( OH's friend turned up and he was outside talking until 11pm........ I had given up waiting and fallen asleep :blush: he woke me... and lets just say I was not in the best of moods :growlmad: But lets just say he has had the talk thismornin........ and has been told to get home early for the rest of the week :thumbup:

Oh my goodness SJ, have everything crossed for you hun x

Melly sooooooooooo pleased x

Thanks for the thoughts girl.

1) favourite colour RED
2) fave songyour song - Ellie golding's version
3) fave actordont really do actors :blush:
4) fittest man on earthMy childhood sweet heart (i wish) David Beckham
5) first petI grew up on a farm, so we always looked after the lambs who had no mummy's at lambing time
6) age you lost virginity 14 :blush:
7) home town A farm in the middle of nowhere in mid Wales
8) Favourite food Thai
9) best ever present My kiddlie winkies
10) if you won a million what would you buy first pay off the morgage then go on a spending spree at toys r us
11) favourite flower Sweet peas
12) Do you believe in fate yes
13) what was your favourite holiday Our fist family holiday to a haven holiday park, followed closely by the holiday the year before where Els was made... lets just say we didnt see much other than our hotel room
14) Where on earth would you move to if money was no object down th road into my dream house
15) Who is your best friend and why My big sister. even though she sometimes doesnt understand, she is always there for me when on noe els is

Melly thats amazing new..... i feel thrilled for you...

SJ - OH M GOD BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!! so how far gone do you think you are and wen you going to tell paul???? gosh i hpe it works out for everyone :) so who is left to get BFP?????

xxxxxxxxx

Tasha Thinking of you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mummymarsh
you girsl have had me in stiches this morning lol
I can't believe you're laughing at mine and Sarah's expense, laughing at bullying its a disgrace, a disgrace I tell ya :haha:

SarahJane CONGRATULATIONS :bfp: :happydance: :thumbup: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :loopy:

Mellybelle Thats absolutely fantastic news, :thumbup: :happydance: :cloud9:

Hannpin I'm sure you were all naughty before I came along!!! lol
Glad you've put your other half in his place :awww: :rofl:

AFM Got sore boobs, nausea, and very emotional, all of which are pre AF symptoms, when I'm pregnant I usually have less symptoms before AF is due!!! Better go and get some housework done, house looks like a tip. Got Harry at home (12 yr old) he fell off a scooter (normally kids two wheeled thing) when he was with Rob's parents on Sunday, he's got no skin on his knee and a big hole :sick: grazed and cut hands and grazed arm and back. He goes to school 24 miles away so thought he ought to be at home, poor kids he can hardly walk!

Aww Poor Harry, hope he heals up soon

MM Hows your symptom spotting coming along????

Tasha just seen you FB status, so sorry they failed you and your georgous babies again :( xxxxxx :hugs:

AFM Just got home from meeting baby Katie, she is so scrummy. I did not hold her or pay her too much attention as I found it all quite hard. She should be Harri's playmate :( But it had made me even more determined to get up the duff...!!! Also I am fed up of people moaning about pregnantness on FB... really feel like telling them to be greatful for what they got, but cant handle confliction and argument atm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->