Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:rofl: that is exactly what I do too :blush::haha:

Yea I would def speak to consultant, prob the ones in Bristal neonatal unit, as they were great.

I am on Folic Acid 5mg (over 10x stronger than normal recomended dose for pregnancy) because Harri had Spina bifida, which is where his spnal column did not form properly due to lack of folic acid. I took pregnecare when preg with him, so they don't know why he did not get enough (just one of those things we have been told :cry:) There is 1 in 1000 chance of it happening again, which is quite small but there is still a chance, so I need to do everything I possibly can to ensure that risk is not heightened.

I have started a WTT journal, as a practice for a TTC one. I am awful at journals though!!! stalk away though if you want to ladies xxx

HEY,

just thought i would share the poem steven wrote for Charlies Funersl

Charlie

Charlie our little boy in the sky

For the last time we say bye bye

They say you have been taken to a better place

Where god our father will give you his warm embrace

As your parenta we hope this is true

But life without you is going to be blue

Happy memories we will always keep

But i know it breaks your mothers heart it hurts so deep

But your father will always be here and always be strong

We all wish you could of stayed, how our hearts do long

And now today turns into tomorrow

It has filled our hearts with pain and sorrow

And here we are laying you down to rest

You were perfect my son only to be described as the best

But although this seems harsh

We say good night, god bless Charlie Steven Marsh

Well ladies i'm back, but havent POAS...... because when i got home AF had arrived :happydance: :happydance:

I have never been so relived and happy to see blood in my life!!! So if I stick to a 28day cycle (very unlikely) I will get my period smack bang on the day my pilly finish ready to TTC that month.

Have a good day ladies xxx

yippeeeee.... :) now hurry up and take those folic acids so you can make babies :) xxxxx

p.s so porud of steve writing that and reading it word perfectly xxx

aww that is so brave of him reading it at Charlies funeral. I bet you are so proud of him xxx

I just wanted to share with you ladies something I got OH and me. I got these keyrings made of the picture of Harri's hand prints. We both have them on our keys so that it is there all the time. It kind of makes me feel Harri is with me all the time, and if I ever feel sad at work or something I give it a kiss and think about my little man xxx

Attachments

• SDC11432.jpg
    SDC11432.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC11435.jpg
    SDC11435.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
The poem is lovely Kayleigh. Boys can be good when they put their mind to it! So sad though xx

Did I mention that my mum lost a baby at 18 months old? I only say now because we also lived on an RAF base so my sister Donna is buried at RAF Rheindahlen in Germany. We went as a family last year for what would have been her 40th birthday. Needless to say, none of the family have been for over 20 years but the grave was immaculate. Also we all think of her all of the time and I like to think that she is looking after Evelyn for me. It will be tough if you do get posted but remember that Charlie is in your heart all of the time.

Hannah - I agree with Kayleigh - take that folic acid and get practicing!!

AFM - I have just put my final order in for a memorial for Evelyn as I now have the deeds to her grave. It all seems so final and has upset me a bit.

Tasha - what flowers did you decide on in the end? Did you get something lilac/purple?

On a plus, today is my second wedding anniversary(cotton anniversary). Paul made me a tea towel with a wedding pic on it!! I bought him some hankies and a cotton yankee candle plus some cotton plant seeds. Something tells me I came off worse...

aww that is so brave of him reading it at Charlies funeral. I bet you are so proud of him xxx

I just wanted to share with you ladies something I got OH and me. I got these keyrings made of the picture of Harri's hand prints. We both have them on our keys so that it is there all the time. It kind of makes me feel Harri is with me all the time, and if I ever feel sad at work or something I give it a kiss and think about my little man xxx

Wow they are fantastic. Where did you get them? I would love to get something similar for Paul xx

My SIL made me a bracelet, will post a pic later. I wear it when I want to feel close to her.

Happy anniversary SJ :)

I ordered them from https://www.photopendant.co.uk/ I liked the fact you can preview your pendant to see what it will be like. you just upload your photo and choose which shape pendant you want etc. But they turned out a lot better in real life then the preview. This is the photo i used, which is a photo i took with my camera of the prints taken at the hospital. I am thinking of getting one of his foot prints to wear as a necklace xxx

Attachments

• SDC11328.jpg
    SDC11328.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
SJ - Happy annivesary :) my 2nd wedding annivesary is 4th july :thumbup: and cheer up at least you know its all officla and evelyn has a proper resting spot.....

Hannah - gorgeous idea..... alexanders angel gifts is a good websiite too for memorial gifts..... i bought charlies journal book from there and will be getting his memory box from there too...

xxx

Hey girls.

Hannah, I am glad you got AF and are relieved. I have to take 5mg folic acid too, I have been taking it since I got pregnant with Riley Rae though, because I am so deficent in it. I love the key ring, so beautiful.

MM, that poem is beautiful and must of meant/mean so much.

SJ, Happy 2nd wedding aniversary. My 7th is in August, one week after Riley Rae's due date. I am so sorry to read about your sister, I have an angel sister too, she grew her wings at 3 1/2 months due to SIDS, my parents were in Germany too (dad was based there), but they flew her back here and so Honey was buried with her as I liked the idea, and now Riley Rae is being buried with them both. I am so glad you were able to go and her resting place has been well looked after.

I ordered the flowers, it was quite hard. We chose seven white roses cut right down for her coffin, they represent each of our family (me, dh, Morgan, Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie, Blossom and Riley Rae). The children wanted a closed heart, white with purple ribbon and some purple flowers in one part so I ordered that for them and we ordered a rabbit, it is sweet and it is white and it will have purple detailing and holding a pink rose.

tasha - that sounds wonderful..... sounds strange but i took picture of Charlies coffin and flowers etc.... i love looking at them now annd i want him to know im always thinking of him and not scared to look at his pictures etc....

sj - im too sad to hear about your sister.... too many babies are taken....

Hannah - how is the AF????

if any of you girls need to spice up the sexy time ready for baby making, im ann summers rep and you can add me on facebook for lots of offers and things or catalogue requests etc....kayleigh marsh ann summers

xxxx

Yes hun, I was saying to Matt (OH) the other day I regret not taking one of Honey's coffin but do have some of her flowers.

I will just add you now, you will know its me cos it has my two angel's names in my name :flower:

got ya ;)

did you press honeys flowers??? im pressing charlies and will then frame them xxx

Thank you, I will deffo order some bits. We were only talking about it today tbh :blush:

No I didnt, that is a nice idea though.

what where you talking about???

who is sarah fellows??? not sure how long to press flowers for hahaha xxx

Yes... That's me Kayleigh!! :hi:

Tasha, the flowers sound wonderful. You will be doing her really proud with them :hugs:

I tried pressing some of Evelyn's roses and it was a total disaster :-( I have got pics of the flowers though :)

We didn't take pics of her coffin which I kind of regret now. Paul suggested it and it just seemed wrong.

What will you wear for the funeral Tasha?

How do I get a catalogue Kayleigh?

Hannah - our cycles are pretty close together - hope AF treating you ok xx

CBFM didn't ask me to POAS today (day 6) so it must have remembered my old cycle. I imagine it will tomorrow. Getting practicing with BDing in the meantime:blush:

i dont know how mine will turn oout :shrug: i just put them in a big book and the portable telly is rresting on them :haha:

i thought it seemed weird so i didnt take my camera to the funeral then when i saw how beautiful hhis little coffin looked i regretted not brining my camera so used my phone instead and im so glad i took them...

CBFM sounds clever SJ......

and if you want to PM me your address SJ then i will send you a catalogue tomorrow morning... aand if you wish to order you can send me a facebook message with your order.... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->