Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Thank you Kelzy. By the way are you on facebook?

Now stop being nice girls, cos I will cry. Back to bullying me please :haha:

ohh no Tasha :cry: im sorry. lots of love x

I tend to tan in the sun but within a few weeks i swear it just fades and disappears!!

xxx

bullying?? hahaha who bullys??? not me lol xxx

Thanks Kayleigh. I doubt it, but hey ho.

Thank you Jo.

I burn then I tan. Kelzy can you not cover the scar if you want a spray tan, there is one on groupon atm for £9 I think it was :thumbup:

The two Sarah's mostly :cry: :rofl:

yeh was good.. didnt do anything as we both working... so just chilled out when i got home at 7... xxx

Sounds nice. We never really do anything for ours. We are away this year though. :thumbup:

last year was our first and steve organised a surprise holiday to france which was nice.. but stilll paying the price for that now lol xxx

Tasha, I dont want to be too nice and make you cry.....but :hugs: I am so sorry hun, :cry:

Re anniversaries....Rod and I forgot our second one! We both remembered a couple of days later. We were more excited about Seths first birthday coming up. We;ve made sure we havent forgotten since.

Oi, less of the naughty!!!

Had to say something quick, before I disappear off for my meeting.

I'm a model citizen I tell you, I must be I'm off for safeguarding meetings all afternoon, then training session tonight!!! Model citizen see :smug:

I will be checking my phone for BnB updates throughout the day :blush:

Aww that is cute Kayleigh.

Thank you Melly. Hahaha, how funny is that, both of you? How long have you bee married now?

Hahahaha, model citizen, no way. :haha:

Awww. Time flies doesnt it?

We have been married seven years in August.

Went to the movies today and saw Cars 2. It was ok. Kids liked it. Seth was kind of well behaved.

2 years yesterday for u and been together 6 years :) my college sweetheart he is :) and god dam sexy :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urgh, that is so annoying, why does everyone have cars 2 out already and we have to wait until July 22nd? Morgan is driving me nuts to see it.

Awwww, that is cute Kayleigh.

i wasnt a fan of cars :/

do we all still find our husbands/boyfriends/finaces (dont think we got any girlfriends here?? lol) as attractive as the day we met them???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->