Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Kayleigh is a bigger spammer than me, she posts more posts a day that I do :happydance:

tasha - do you feel better now you have released that energy??? hope your ok

confessions?? arent i the only one who confessed?/ you have all chickened out lol.....

xxxxxxxxxx

right... fiinaly caught up on the goings on... i Think... so oppologies if I forget anything

Tasha over 4 years fighting, u must be knackered hun, I really hope your loyer sorts thing as soon as possible hun, is there anyway you could get everything to go through them to save you some of the stress??

MM how about lilly going as princess holly, off of ben and hollys little kingdom (I love that programme) could be done quite easily with a dress and handmade crown etc. loving the opk's :thumbup:

SJ Love Evelyns stones, what a great idea. I tried to get one from the beach to take to the sands garden for Harri, but Els was playing up when we were packing up and I forgot to go back down the beach :blush: but i am sure he wont mind one from out local river

Sass What a long safeguarding meeting......... boring!!! I have had a boring training day in work today.. hateful!!!

Melly good luck with the scan tomorrow, I hope all is well with bubba, cant wait for a pic

Jo hope all is well, has your AF been stopped yet? :hugs:

Kelly Glad driving lesson went well. And hope meeting with consultant is gently on you. TBH I was really looking forward to meeting my consultant after Harri, as well as being aprehensive of course, as I had so many q's to ask her. And she was great to be fair. Hope yours is good for you :hugs:

AFM i did a FRER this morning usind 2ndMU and it was a :bfn: I was gutted, although I feel this is possibly not my month, still when its staring you in the face it is gutting :( AF due 11th June, so not out yet I suppose. I am going to try not to test until AF is missing

:rofl:

Hannah and Kayleigh are in here, but too shocked at your naughtiness to even type :haha:

no i'm just a god damn slow typer... when I started typing my reply we were on the last page!!!!

BFN hannah :( booooooooo.......

yep princess is a good idea........

Tasha how do u know i post more than you a day lol... i like how i keep getting dragged into this.... stop bringing me down hahahahaha

Hannah defo not out if your period is due a year 11 months away, that sounds long enough for a pregnancy :winkwink::haha:

I have to decide if the legal route is what I/we want. Will wait for the outcome of the complaint I think.

tasha - do you feel better now you have released that energy??? hope your ok

confessions?? arent i the only one who confessed?/ you have all chickened out lol.....

xxxxxxxxxx

I do feel a little better

Your holiday sounds fun :thumbup:

kelzy glad driving lesson went well. ... :0 and not as scary as you thought???

Seriously sorry for the BFN :hugs::hugs: you really arent out though hun, because five days early is really early to be testing and would put you at 9dpo. :hugs:

tash holiday i awesome, its all about the little ones lots of BBQs crabbing, lots of cream tea and playing around the site, horse riding...

Oh that does sound great, can I come? :haha:

im going for a long hot bubble bath, to give my "spamming" a break (as if i spam, all my posts are relevant and important lol).....gonne read my book....

sooooo who is gonna share their biggest, darkest, naughtiest, dirtiest, confession :)

look forward to reading them all when i get out :)

hliday sounds fab

fcuk I am a month out..... yea july sounds better :thumbup:

I cant, I am sweet and innocent :flower:

Really sorry for the BFN Hannah, but you're not out yet, still early days.

No confessions from me, cleared all mine, about 5 years ago, went for a private confession with our priest at the time, 3 hours later I was absolved of all my sins!!! Now I'm so good I struggle to find any :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->