Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Not me, I am SO close to saint like, it is astonishing :kiss:

Right, I am off to bed. Well going to watch undercover boss whilst snuggling up to Matt. night night x

Night night sweetie, enjoy your cuddles.

I'm going too! Have a days music to do tomorrow, busy day!

xxx

:saywhat: Funny story sass, you girls are all naughty, no sweet little saints in here lol you're corrupting my innocent mind :muaha:

Its Abbies sports day today, first time i've been to school since i had Evan, i'm nervous because i still don't feel right being out in public but i can't miss it really. Then i've got to make my appointment with the consultant, he wasn't in yesterday, i just hope he remembers that he told me i could see him, its him i want not one of his registrars, i need to see him as he's the one that delivered Evan, he's the only one who can tell me what actually happened. Hope i get an appointment!

I can't stop thinking about ttc, is that normal? I feel like i was promised a baby and he was stolen from me, my arms are empty and i'm desperate to ttc, i can't because i had a section but i keep looking how soon after i can, some say 3months some say 12 its confusing, i'll have to ask the consultant i just hope he doesn't tell me a year because that would be hell, i panic that i won't concieve easily and i'll end up waiting even longer? My heads a mess at the moment.

I'll let you ladies get back to your dirty talk lol it makes me laugh when i don't feel like laughing :flower:

Have a good day everyone xx

Good luck with your lesson tasha x

Melly, hope the scan goes well x

Sometimes needs must.

I'll share a story from today, I sometimes think if something sounds funny you should take a risk and say it, which is what I did. Anyway, I was being told this story about how someone that I knew had been at an Ann Summers party, they had been given a prize for various things (correct me if I'm wrong with that Kayleigh), one was for anyone who'd had anal sex. This particular person got up, her husband used to hold quite a high position at church and as a job (they're no longer in our area). The person who told me this said once she knew this she felt uncomfortable whenever she saw this lady's husband. I said well if you ever see him wink and say "one up the bum no harm done". There was laughter but a few red faces!

this is YOUR dirty secret isnt it :haha::rofl:

kelly - then this is a perfect positive opportunity to go to the school :) try and enjoy it...... xxxxxxxxxxx

and yes im always thinking about TTC sounds awful, but now im doing the OPKs secretly i feel like im trapping steve into it :haha:

and a bit dissapointed that only naughty sarah opened up and told us her deepest darkest secret :haha::haha:

Havent read back over all that I've missed....but I will.

Scan today was really scary, because I'm a nut case. But, Midge had a beautiful heartbeat of 179. All measurements were perfect at 8+5. I cried, because thats what I do at every scan. The relief was amazing.
8+5.jpg

Not the best pic, but I didnt have to pay for the scan, and it was kind of rushed. I'm not complaining, my Midge is ok.:cloud9:

AWWW MELLYthats amazing....... i bet you cant wait for the next one....

you have to pay for your scans??????? xxxxxxxxxx

my CD13 OPK is still negative.. hope i get a positive soon.....

AWWW MELLYthats amazing....... i bet you cant wait for the next one....

you have to pay for your scans??????? xxxxxxxxxx

Yep, unless they are done through the hospital, but thats not until I start seeing a midwife (first appt is at 12 weeks) and am under the care of the antenatal clinic.

Scans cost about $130 each, but we claim part of this back (almost half) through Medicare (I guess this is the equivalent to your NHS)

Have booked my 12 week NT scan for August 4. I hope Midge is there for the long haul.

I'm feeling good today and I'll be sleeping easy tonight.

Are your opks getting darker? Can I see some??? You know how I love looking at pee sticks.

ahh so was this a private scan you just had??? we have to pay for private scans or scans that are deemed "unnecessary".... but we can have early scans on the NHS and therefore dont cost us anything....

melly check my journal out (link on siigniture) all my OPKs are on last couple of pages.. from CD9 when i started to CD 13 today xxx

No, not a private scan. No such thing. All scans have to be ordered by a doctor. I had a referral (order) from FS that I hadnt used yet. My last scan I had a referral from GP. It is done through a private clinic and not through the hospital.

wow, cant believe how the other side of world do things so different.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->