Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Nooooo you can have it in June 2012, baby born in April and then AF doesnt return for six to eight weeks after :thumbup:

No secrets dirty or other wise here :smug:

:blush::haha:

Ahhhha tash... me likey your thinking!! fx'd

brain been overworked today... so a bit slow in understanding!!!

and as for dirty little secrets, i wouldn't know where to start... so i wont :haha: i leave it up to u to spill your nympho....

Everything crossed for you Hannah, we need good news :thumbup:

NaughtySarah, whats so funny?

Yes Hannah everything crossed here too x

Tasha you're so funny :haha:

Is there something wrong with me, I'm watching Ann Summers Undercover boss from last night. And I'm crying at the part where she reveals herself to the various employees :cry:

More bullying, you're trying to say I look funny :cry:

I have not seen it yet but :hugs:

See what you are doing, trying to blame me? Well THAT is what bully's do!! I rest my case.

Sort of on topic, I worked out today that if I were to get pregnant this month my EDD would be the 16th April, so one day after Riley Rae's birthday, and with Kaysie Blossom her EDD was two days before Honey's birthday.

Sort of on topic, I worked out today that if I were to get pregnant this month my EDD would be the 16th April, so one day after Riley Rae's birthday, and with Kaysie Blossom her EDD was two days before Honey's birthday.

:hugs:

I do things like that, I worked out last cycle that if I'd got pregnant my EDD by LMP would have been the 29th February! Poor child would have only got a birthday once every four years.

xxxxx

:rofl: my friends dad had that birthday and we all muck about with him telling him we were older than he was :haha:

I think I'd be really cruel and really only buy presents once every four years!

PMSL!!!! Too funny, that would be mean

Sometimes needs must.

I'll share a story from today, I sometimes think if something sounds funny you should take a risk and say it, which is what I did. Anyway, I was being told this story about how someone that I knew had been at an Ann Summers party, they had been given a prize for various things (correct me if I'm wrong with that Kayleigh), one was for anyone who'd had anal sex. This particular person got up, her husband used to hold quite a high position at church and as a job (they're no longer in our area). The person who told me this said once she knew this she felt uncomfortable whenever she saw this lady's husband. I said well if you ever see him wink and say "one up the bum no harm done". There was laughter but a few red faces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->