Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

....september 2007 i joine the Metropolitan police as a PCSO.....

not long after me and steve split and had a "break"

i was at home one day and got a text message from my sergeant, cant remember what it was about ,but it was generaly chit chat... i had a crush on him.... he was the unobvious sexy kind, if you get me.... the texts on his end appeared to be getting slighlty flirty, but i wasnt sure if i was just reading too much into it....

well i was right they were flirty and then i started flirting back.... it basically turned into a secret affair.... he was with long term girlfriend and they had a little girl (this is my bad bit... you can all virtually slap me round face:haha:)

we swapped dirty picture messages inside of work and outside of work....

this went on for few weeks, then one day he text me at end of our shift and i was getting changed with girls in locker room and he said meet me on top floor (where all the bosses work- superintendent, chief inspector, inspector etc) when everyone is gone.....

anyways he came upstairs took hold of me put me on a desk spread my legs and went down on me..... then he lent me over the desk and did me from behind :haha::blush:

at the end of it we heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and we both legged it into the kitchen area and hid in a cupboard, my sergeant with his trousers half way down to his ankles.... lights went on, someone walked past kitchen area into office (where we were).. we darent breath...... they left anyway and we didnt get caught thankfully.... we both breathed a sigh of relief then laughed....

he told me to leave first so we didnt get seen together, so i walked down the stairs past our office and waved by to my over sergeant who was working late, left the police station and legged it to my car i had never been so scared and excited all at once lol....

the texting continued and so did the flirts, he kept putting me on patrol with himself and secretly kissing me when we got a cheeky quiet moment together.....

i told my best friend hayley, and she admitted she fancied him, and we brought her into our little love fest.... we never had a threesome, but we teased him.. me and hayley would go to different parts of the station and take pictures of ourselves together, topless, braless, kissing etc and send them to him while he was doing the briefing.....:haha:

at our christmas do, we went for a meal and sarge was sat with his girlfriend opposite me and hayley and we kept kissing each other to tease him, and playing footsie with him... we then took ourselves to bathroom and got in a very intimate position and took pic and sent it to him while he sat next to his girlfriend:blush:

later than night i went back to hayleys and we were very drunk and we ended up having sex with each other (my girly thing i admitted too previously) and then we wrote a very detailed account of our events and replayed it to him..........:haha:

well eveyone in our office found out about me and hayley..... lol.. but we both were really drunk and just laughed about it... although my friends kept saying they think she had a crush on me as they would catch her staring at me... i never noticed.. and i never did anything with either of them after that as me and steve got back together........

well there is my confession........

Hate shopping for football boots!!!

LOL, I dont. I use to play. I miss it sooooooooo much, it was my passion. I was even asked if I wanted a scholorship at a sports school because I was that good, but my parents said no cos I am a girl :(

BOO at girl thing *feels a feminist rant coming up*

I know right, I hated them for it at the time and still feel a little sad at what could of been you know?

I didn't steal my friend had already left him, but I did pose naked for him after she'd left him, there's some pretty erotic pencil drawing out there of me!!!

WOW!

That puts the time I got caught on CCTV at work to total shame!

:blush::blush::blush::blush: kayleigh i love love love your story!!! was soooo worth the wait lol naughty naughty :happydance:

hehehehehe what can i say i was 19 and it was all about the sex lol.....

and SJ hahahahaha that sounds just as interesting lol...

Sass someones in for a good night!!

I'll add a bit to my confession since kayleighs told hers lol, how i got into the 'position' to steal my best friends man?? She asked me to!! lol

Yeah i wanna hear SJ's story lol cctv, are you the real naughty one lol

Oh my goodness, Kayleigh. Naughty :haha:

I didn't steal my friend had already left him, but I did pose naked for him after she'd left him, there's some pretty erotic pencil drawing out there of me!!!

:shock: tut

You are all corrupting me :nope:

Kelly is forgiven Tasha!

Kayleigh you are beyond my powers of absolution its the pope for you girl :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->