Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

lol sj i could have!! His mates were kinda hot so i was ok with it lol

Tasha your secrets safe, i have a girly crush on pink!! lol

Did you work in ibiza?

The policeman I went with was a virgin, scarred the poor boy to death when I asked him about his bobby's helmet and trunteon!

Hahahaha terrible. And we are suppose to believe you are innocent? :wacko:

We must have posted at the same time, I meant its lovely about you and Matt not the wee!

I like that your man is the only one you fancy, must make him feel amazing!

lol sj i could have!! His mates were kinda hot so i was ok with it lol

Tasha your secrets safe, i have a girly crush on pink!! lol

Did you work in ibiza?

LOL, I love that if they are hot it makes everything okay :haha:

Thank you. She isnt my 'type' but is pretty.

No but went on an extended holiday there when I was 17, six weeks, was fab. Had been to Rhodes the summer before and loved it there too.

I can confess I have never been to Ibiza, in fact I have never been on an all girls holiday :-(

I did live in Northern Spain tho with a girl from Chile, one from brazil and one from Hong Kong - we had an amazing year!

I like that your man is the only one you fancy, must make him feel amazing!

Hahaha, it does I think. He really likes it, and plus it made our early days, ermm interesting. :haha:

I've only been abroad with Rob, I don't do aeroplanes. Rob only made my fly twice and has admitted defeat!

sass - it is a long way to bl**dy australia in the car! How the heck do you propose to get to our BNP party with Melly on the beach?:haha:

I pretty much lived on my own with Daniel (son #1) from being 18 to meeting Rob, so much of my naughtiness was on nights out rather than away on holidays!

Me and Rob :sex: on the balcony of his parents villa in Spain, with lots of people downstairs

I can confess I have never been to Ibiza, in fact I have never been on an all girls holiday :-(

I did live in Northern Spain tho with a girl from Chile, one from brazil and one from Hong Kong - we had an amazing year!

Oooh you have to go, surprisingly there are really beautiful parts and isnt just about the partying, for me it was mostly about it but I did see some sites :thumbup:

Lol tasha he must feel awesome, like the only man in the world!
I like pink because she looks like the really kinky type lol
Yeah being hot is good in my book, also a bit rough looking hence the mechanic thing, i like the dirty overalls and sweat!! eek i really have bad taste lol

lol sass we'll get you there somehow!! may have to ask melly first though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->