Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

yay for the :sex: sj, got a feeling there will be rainbows very soon!!

I can't do the :sex: so i'll go dream of my fave aussie instead, added a pic so you can all judge my rubbish taste :haha:

Attachments

• mark webber.jpg
    mark webber.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
Kelz - he is gorgeous!

Just remembered another claim to fame.

I met Brian McFadden in Sydney. I got him to sign my Sydney guidebook!

Tasha hes hotter than hot!! Glad SJ agrees i was starting to doubt myself there lol x

Lol SJ bryan was my fave, back in my boyband teanage years lol x

ok bryan maybe but come on, mark webber is a babe!! I soooo would lol plus he shares a birthday with my abbie!! Its destiny really xx

Poor Jo is having to read all of this, naughty spammers Kayleigh, SJ, and NaughtySarah.

We can blame them as they are not here :thumbup:

I'm glad i don't have to start from the beginning, i'd be here till christmas, lots of spamming going on tonight, juicy spamming though!!!

Seriously been the best night i've had in ages, didn't feel like i belonged anywhere on bnb anymore but you've all made me feel so welcome here and its great to have a laugh again!! Was in a bad mood aswell, poorly ears and i'm still laughing, can't ask for more than that!!
your all amazing!! xx

Awww, glad you feel like you belong here cos you do :hugs:

You are amazing, and we are always hgere

im 14 pages into the 50 odd i need to read to catch up but just wanted to add that if you fo back out of here to the ttc groups & discussions, on the left hand side of this thread there is a little envelope, run your curser over it and it says how many posts you have... this is my 95!!! x

Right, back off to page 122..... :sleep:

xxx

Eeeek, good luck Jo :haha:

And thanks for the short cut, this is my 480th post on this thread :dohh:

:flower: its nice to belong somewhere, to go through the hard times and the more positive times with other people, makes me feel less isolated and alone. I didn't think i could laugh as much as i have tonight, plus you all now know more about me than my best friend :haha: xx

Think i'll have to take painkillers and go to sleep now, may have to miss the GP qualifying to go to the emergancy doctor with my ear, its bleeding a bit now i may have burst my ear drum :cry: But i'm still smiling!!

Goodnight everyone, i love you all :flower:

have fun doing the :sex: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"