Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Lol jo if you don't fall asleep reading it all your a legend!! goodnight x

Night Kelly, hope your ear is okay. And are you an F1 fan? Me too.

I edited one of my posts on pg 124 to say hello to Jo :haha:

Love ya too chick :kiss:

Lol i just checked this is my 124th post, i'm becoming a spammer!!
Tasha your winning by miles, que loads of catching up from kayleigh tomorrow!!

Deffinately going to sleep now lol xx

LOL it is because I am so fantastic, winner :smug:

Night night hun

125!!
Yeah i'm a huge fan tasha, abbie is too but she loves jenson button just to piss me off (i hate him, she kisses her poster lol)
Can't wait for the british gp on sunday, i want mark webber to win (even though hes aussie!!)
Used to have a huge crush on kimi raikkonen (sp?) but he abandoned f1 for world rally lol still hot though!!

Morgan loves Jenson Button too. If I had to chose a F1 driver it would be Lewis, but that is probably cos his family comes from the same island matt's family does so they have the same big full soft looking lips.

I admit he's kinda cute but hes arrogant, i hate that lol
What is it with jenson?? Must be a kids thing because i don't get it lol

Deffinately sleeping now!! Conversations too good, i don't wanna go but i will lol or i'll miss it because i'm still asleep!!

Night ladies xx

I think I had a thing for arrogance :dohh:

Night Kelly :hugs:

and breath!!!....

you lot :shock:

Typical tho... i finally catch up and you all bugger off to bed!!! :grr:

Mark webber... yes please!! Jenson Button... yes please!! both... at the same time.... :cloud9:

OTTO... count me in :thumbup:

The confessions!!! Naughy naughty Kayleigh!! love it!!

Suppose my biggest confession is probably that after a girly charity night with a stripper etc me and 3 female friends had a sleep over and after more and more alcohol let to dares... me and bf ended up having some fun :winkwink:... we are still BFs now and neither of our OHs know about it :)

I agree about feeling like I belong here. I was really feeling alone on BnB. didnt fit in in loss because my loss isnt new anymore, didnt fit in pregnancy, ttc and WTT is just pointless in my opinion as what is there to really talk about?? you lot have given me a place to come :hugs:

Im definitely up for a girly meet if people really want to do it!!

BTW... Ive heard Sassy... she really does talk funny :haha:

Kayleigh - Yay for sexy time!! hoping you catch that little eggy good and proper!!

AFM - well my bf (the one i had fun with :haha:) is preg. she had been trying for over a year, diagnosed with PCOS etc.. i helped her work her dates etc out and now shes preg :happydance: but i think im struggling because now her due date is 2 days after kaspers :-( so shes 10+4 now and this time 2 years ago i was 10 +6 :-( when Kaspers 2nd birthday comes around she will be 36 weeks and it will be 2 years since I was 36+2 weeks with kasper. Im soo happy for them but am struggling with her dates all being so similar to mine iykwim :-(

BUT her being preg is making me want it more!! think in the middle of the month im gonna call and make an appointment to have implant removed!! THink im gonna bite the bullet and actually do it!!

Melly - love your scan piccy. Midge is perfect :cloud9:

Welcome Disney :wave: gonna admit as a kid I always thought disney was spelt disnep... but always wondered y it was pronounced with w y instead of the p!!! You look at the disney logo and it says disnep!!!

better get off to bed soon. I really need to get some :sex: really. Bleeding stopped completely a few days ago :happydance: now i need to make OH feel that i want sex because I want it not just to make babys so need to do it as much as poss before the baby making begins!!

Kelzy - i was barely TTC after kasper was born but it still took my every thought. its normal. I can feel it beginning to take over again!!

right, think thats all. Oh no wait!!... TASHA... you little minx!!! :haha: bet those blokes had a good nite :)

lots of love ladies, thank you for being you x

i could of done eeach paragraph as a new post and increased my total!!

*off to see where I rank*... bottom now doubt thanks to my stupid job!! :haha:

xxx

Tasha.. you spammer!! I really need to get posting!! Not even reached 100 :-( dissapointed in myself!! x

I cant believe after i read all that, youve all left me :cry: *sulks off to bed*..

Nite all :hugs:

xxx

:hugs: jo, can imagine your friends due date must be difficult for you, she sounds like a very good friend :winkwink: i'm sure she'll realise and do her best to make it gentle for you x

You are officially my hero for reading it all lol

Can't sleep as my poor ear is killing me :cry:

Yay for mark webber he really is sexy, you can have jenson i won't fight you for him lol

Glad you've decided to bite the bullet and ttc, its strange to me that its on my mind but i'm glad to know its normal, hopefully the consultant will give me the go ahead very soon (maybe mark webber will be available to :sex: lol)

Hopefully lots more rainbow news soon, maybe even some made tonight :cloud9: i hope so, until i can ttc i shall be your cheerleader!! Go rainbow makers :happydance:

Good night all, painkillers kicking in so i'm off to dream land, well thats the plan anyway!! xx

Wakey wakey! looks like u lot had a gd night :happydance:

I love drunk tasha, she should come out more often... and it makes a change from drunk me!!

mm u r a star giving us upsdates of the spermie catching :rofl:

jo it must b hard having your driend due around those dates :hugs: b gentle on your self. and get that implant out!!

as for th rest of u spammers i aint caught up on everything yet so sorry if i have missed anything.

afm i had several different dreams last light involving af ??? weird i know but do u think this is a sign of my paranoya!! haha

laters lovelies xxx

Morning girlies. How are you all this morning? I am okay apart from sore legs, but won't explain how that happened :blush:

Jo you are amazing for reading all of that, but of all those stories I am the minx :nope: lol at you two having girly fun, and your now partners not even knowing. I can't wait for you to ttc, you make gorgeous babies.

Kelly, hope your ear is a bit better this morning, or at the very least not worse.

Oh and I am not a spammer

Morning Hannah, I was writing that reply when you did. My phone is stupidly slow.

Hahaha, drunk Tasha is too naughty to come out often. How are you?

Jo, I forgot to say, that must be so hard chick. We will hold your hand through it all :hugs:

morning..... how Jo so your post was that after you got home from work?? are you on nights now????

Tasha expalin the legs... i saw the word DANCE in a facebook status???

Hannah missed you last night......

How are the sarahs this morning......

im gonaa have a flick back over the 20 odd pages that appeared when i went for the sex lol... ignoring all the rubbish ones hahahahahahahaha....

AFM well i feel like death this morning, i cant harldy speak, my coughing hurts my chest, and my whole body just aches... steve got up with lilly for me at 7 so i can have an extra hour and half in bed... then he woke me up coz he wan ted to go for run with dog lol....

im scared incase this cold is the infection i caught with Charlie coz i reeeeeeallly dont want that back ever again.....

i have a naked lilly sat next to me, rubbing you and sayin "are you alright mummy" "does your cheek hurt" *then rubs it with a finger* lol... then points to a spot and examines it very carefully and says "is your spot poorly" yeah thanks for that kid lol....

jo i can imagine your friends due date will be rough for you..... all my friends who were due in july are startiung to have their babies now and im not :hissy: but like you say you try and hide those feelins and show happiness for them, even if you wanna scream at them sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->