Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

ohh and before anyone thinks of it... as we have someone from shameless, enders, emerdale and i presume Melly can be either home and away or neighbours :haha:

I do not sound like nessa from gavin and stacey

I dont really have a welsh accent, as I live to close to the wales/eng border

Surely you can put it on? Or do you sound like you are from Hollyoaks that is sorta the borders of wales isnt it? Dont laugh at me if isnt I should be blonde :haha:

It is awful, but you have to realise its their problem not ours. I struggle more with the problems she's caused between me and my eldest son than I do all the nastiness surrounding our loss of Archie.

xxx

wahayy v good Hollyoaks is on the border to wales, but a lot higher than me... i am closed to gavin and stacy land than hollyoaks!!

I work down south Wales, so do come home with the 'love' and 'butt' sayings somethimes... but i havent gone as far as whats accurin yet!!

Oh Sarah, that is so sad, she is a true bitch. Women eh? :haha:

Yay I got it right, so do you sound bristolian more or :shrug:

ok i have a cofession.... not a naughty 1

I have already had my tea... stirfry, with oh and dd

but as soon as oh left to go out i stck a pizza and some chips in, and i am now stuffing my face... again!!!!

When I had Archie she really upset me, I wrote it all down, I'll try and find it and post it!

She's always caused trouble with my son, basically because she didn't want me to have him, she appears to have been determined to punish me all through the last 21 almost 22 years since I had him. She's always interferred, undermined me and put me down! She basically believes that he can do no wrong and anything he does do wrong is always someone elses fault. If I told him off she told me off, in front of him, she wanted all the say but none of the responsibility! It got to such a point that she actually has him convinced that everything is everyone elses fault. He's caused so much trouble its unbelievable. I don't usually tell people unless they know us well and know my boys because people always blame the parents. I admit my failings in all this, but my mum really is the main culprit. I usually wait to tell people when they know my other two boys, who I've not allowed my mum to have an influence on, they're well behaved, polite, do well at school, and are thoughtful boys who I'm very proud of.

Oh better add my eldest is not Rob's!

Naughty Hannah :nope::haha: Enjoy your pizza

Sarah, we spoke on the phone about how she is, and what she is like with your oldest. I still dont get why, but then I think you have to have her sort of mind set to understand her, so pretty glad I dont, iykwim?

Aww Sass and Hannah :hugs:

I am the opposite with my mum. We have never been massively close in life but losing Evelyn has been the thing which has brought us closer as she also lost my sister Donna so she feels my pain. She has been amazing, she bought flowers for church in Evelyn's name on the weekend of the Sands day. She has Evelyn's photo up at home. She wanted copies of every single pic. I am just sad that she didn't come and meet her.

PS tash, I spent the first 22 years of my life on the outskirts of Chester so my accent is more Hollyoaks than yamyam :blush:

ohh lovly what a horrible situation to be in. Do you have alot to do with your eldest.

I think you can only do as best as you can for your kids, and when they get to that age they are there own person, no matter what there up brining.

Dont you dare go blaiming your self. You have your other two boys that shows you are a good mummy xx

hannah - Pizza is naughty but v v nice

Paul is making me a lasagna and italian lemon cake - I wonder what he wants?

SJ that is great about you and your mum. it is lovely that she wanted copies of the pics.

We have two pics of Harri up in our living room and both my mum and mil said, oh is that the baby :growlmad: I dont know why they couldnt call him by his name!!!

But I have gone past caring about it all now!!

OMG look what someone has just posted on my mum/dads FB page

Carl Daviesposted toRon Sinclair
all though we never met evelyn im sure we love her and always will

YAY, so now we have Hollyoaks :happydance::haha:

That is lovely but sad SJ. I have always been fairly close to my Mum, but like you losing Honey made us closer as my Mum has my sister Maria who is an angel, but since Riley Rae has grown her wings that closeness has gone. It makes me think she blames me or that I not good enough now I am not giving her another grandchild, so she has moved on to someone who can :shrug:

I haven't cried for ages for no reason but that nearly got me! That is such a nice thing to say.

OMG look what someone has just posted on my mum/dads FB page

Carl Daviesposted toRon Sinclair
all though we never met evelyn im sure we love her and always will

Awww that is so sweet :cloud9: I like knowing that others care about my girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g