Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Thanks Sarah, you've made me cry, it was such a lovely thing to say x

Sarah we would never judge you, we know what a fantastic mother, friend and woman you are. You did the best thing for your boys in that situation :hugs:

Now you've made me cry too, you're all so lovely :hugs:

Don'r cry sass or I may have to go and get spammerkayleigh to come and tell you some of her secrets again!

PS hope noone takes last comment the wrong way. What I am trying to say (very badly) is that we all do natuarally what is best for our kids.

As my midwife said - only the best parents suffer losses xxxx

No one will take it the wrong way, what you said is perfect.

So Sarah's stop being paranoid, we all know and love you in here.

Don'r cry sass or I may have to go and get spammerkayleigh to come and tell you some of her secrets again!

Bullying the poor girl when she isnt even here, personality traits must come with the name :winkwink::haha:

Where's Kelz tonight?

Assume Jo is working again - right here's a plan... When Jo gets in from work we all do a runner for 10 mins so she thinks we've deserted her again ... we then all come back - she will be so annoyed!!!

Kelly isnt well, but might be on a bit later maybe.

And Jo is out at matalans and then seeing Kasper, she isnt working so probably will be on later

Eeek, I sound like a stalker :dohh: :rofl:

I've got something else to tell you all now, being toying with telling you for days. But Rob said not to as the whole situation is such a mess and he worried you'd all judge me and he really is protective of me.

I've only told Rob and my friend Elaine.

My mum phoned beginning of last week to tell me I'm going to be a grandma!

I just don't know what to think! I know I'll probably never see the baby, plus don't know if I want to as I just know how much it'll upset me if Daniel is behaving in his normal way and the baby isn't being looked after properly.

Rob did say is she trying to upset you, she knows how upsetting this week is for you as it is.

She said I didn't know whether to tell you cause I know you won't care :cry:

I said by saying that you're putting all the blame back on me again, Daniels behaviour has caused the rift in this family!

Poor Jo - she only just got here last night and everyone ran off. Jo is adorable and I need to see her soon so I can tell her how excited I am that she is getting that implant out - was too scared to post earlier as you lot spam too much and she won't see it:rofl:

Flippin eck Sass, how have you kept that to yourself... that sort of thing is what we are here for.

I can't even imagine how that feels after what you have been through. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that :hugs:

Do you know the mum?

Flippin eck Sass, how have you kept that to yourself... that sort of thing is what we are here for.

I can't even imagine how that feels after what you have been through. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that :hugs:

Do you know the mum?

Crying again lol!

I just didn't know where to start! I think I knew you all needed to know the background first and just didn't know how to tell the story, there's so much more too!

No I don't know the mum, my mum won't meet her, after all this girl did corrupt her precious grandson :dohh:

Blimey Sarah, you talked to me for over an hour one day and over three hours the next, you could share that with me too you know.

I think your mother is trying to upset, especially with the stupid you wont care comments. I honestly dont know what I feel or think, in that situation. I really hope he looks after the LO.

Do you know how far the pregnancy is?

We are all, always here :hugs:

Thanks girls, I think the baby is due round about new year!

I sort of did know some from when we met so you should have called me *tuts disapprovingly*

What are you going to do? Or better what do you want to do?

I don't know, I think nothing!

He has done so many horrible things that I don't think I can risk letting him back in and causing problems for the boys!

I don't know, I think nothing!

He has done so many horrible things that I don't think I can risk letting him back in and causing problems for the boys!

You need to protect your boys above anything else in the world but equally there is every possibility the mother of the baby will see Daniel's true colours and it may not last.

The question is to ask whether you want to be part of this baby's life? Daniel aside is there any way you could achieve that if you wanted it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->