Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

YAY, so now we have Hollyoaks :happydance::haha:

That is lovely but sad SJ. I have always been fairly close to my Mum, but like you losing Honey made us closer as my Mum has my sister Maria who is an angel, but since Riley Rae has grown her wings that closeness has gone. It makes me think she blames me or that I not good enough now I am not giving her another grandchild, so she has moved on to someone who can :shrug:

That sounds tough hun. You ARE good enough and you will give her another grandchild. Your baby will also hopefully grow up knowing all of the other rainbows we are going to have in this thread. Like a very special new family :hugs:

Thank you SJ, I hope so.

Any way, you all having a quiet night in?

I 100% agree with what SJ said!!!

Yess quiet night in for me, Ieuan will prob arive home in a mess no doubt... got I hope he doesnt wake Elsie up, or I am in for trouble!!

I am having a sneeky wine, going off to have a nice bath now, then I will be back in a bit

dont do too much spamming while i am away

oh I forgot its ok as Kayleigh is out for the night :haha:

No Hannah, I don't see my eldest son :cry: Shows how much I trust you ladies as I don't tell many people.

Harry and George are absolutely terrified of him, one of the last things they saw him do was have me pinned to the wall going to punch me. He has caused terrible problems and trouble!

On another note, safeguarding issue just been brought to my attention!!! Its not an immediate someone in danger now issue, but is quite serious, just waiting for my colleague to phone back so we can have a chat. Think I know what we're gonna have to do but its gonna cause some shit!

ohh Sass I am sorry to hear that about your boys :( it must be so hard to be put in that situation, but do not balme your slef for the way he has turned out. I am terrified for when Els gets older, as there is only so much we can do as a parent, becaus eat some point they have to be their own person dont they

Oh shit, I hate it when a disclosure is made, especially if it has to cause trouble. But if someone is a risk then unfortunatly you know what you got to do. Sending you bug :hugs: and lots of strength to get you through the situation.

What is it again you do Sass? (sorry memory like a gold fish)

Thanks Hannah, I've had counselling because of it all, I don't really blame myself, although I am aware that I should have got help earlier for some of my issues! Even now she still sticks up for him and won't accept that he frightens her other two grandchildren (that upsets me), it feels like she favours him!

I'm a freelance musician/music teacher. I did used to work almost full time for a school in Sheffield until we moved.

I also do some work for the catholic safeguarding advisory service. This time it isn't a disclosure as such, but is something that needs dealing with immediately. The parish priest who I would normally get to act as a go between in this matter is away, so looks like I'm gonna have to sort it, which is not going to be pleasant!

ohh love, I hope things work out ok

Right I am off to my bath, will be back in a bit xxx

Oh Sarah that must be so hard :hugs::hugs:

I hope what you have to sort isnt too serious :(

Hope it isn't too tough Sass. I am sure you will deal with it well, whatever it may be xxx

As for your mum, don't take any crap hun. You are a wonderful mum to all 3 of your boys.

I agree :thumbup:

I think stress is getting to me, this is tmi but I have had tummy ache after most meals since Riley Rae was born but for the past week every meal, and every single thing I eat gives me tummy ache.

Will sort it, just had to speak to the person in question before, he's a really lovely man, means well. But doesn't take criticism or being told to change things very well, hence rather it came from priest. Without giving too much away its of a media/photograph permission nature, plus another issue! But if I don't sort it there's gonna be some shit!

Eeek, doesnt sound good. Hope it is easily sorted and he is okay when you talk to him :flower:

I think stress is getting to me, this is tmi but I have had tummy ache after most meals since Riley Rae was born but for the past week every meal, and every single thing I eat gives me tummy ache.

You need to see your GP (sorry to say that as I know the NHS have been awful with you):hugs:

My GP suggested I take Kalms to relax as a first suggestion as you can buy it over the counter and it shouldn't do you any halm. May be worth a try?

Thanks SJ, not such a wonderful mum to my eldest I'm afraid, I had to make a decision a while ago to protect Harry and George. Daniel went to live with my mum (his and her choice) when he was about 17, I still carried on seeing him and financially helping to support him. Then he caused her loads of trouble, which of course I was expected to sort out. She came to stay with us for a few days, when I drove her back to collect some clothes he was near her house, because I wouldn't leave my mum and drive him where he was staying he told me "fuck you, you fucking slag!". In the end I did drive him to get him away from my mum and he frightened me half to death!

I hate admitting all this as I fear people will judge me, my boys are so lovely and well behaved, Daniel is very much like his dad.

My mum of course then made loads of excuses for him and they're now best buddies again!

Sarah - I hate to disagree but you are a great mum to Daniel. You cannot help him so you let him go. That takes an amazing mum.

Every single one of us has had to do the same in one way or another in this thread. We are all fantastic mums

Hugs hun xxxx

You need to see your GP (sorry to say that as I know the NHS have been awful with you):hugs:

My GP suggested I take Kalms to relax as a first suggestion as you can buy it over the counter and it shouldn't do you any halm. May be worth a try?

Noooooooooo, not the damn horrible NHS :haha:

Okay thank you, I will try kalms and if it doesnt disappear I will see the GP :thumbup:

PS hope noone takes last comment the wrong way. What I am trying to say (very badly) is that we all do natuarally what is best for our kids.

As my midwife said - only the best parents suffer losses xxxx

Sarah we would never judge you, we know what a fantastic mother, friend and woman you are. You did the best thing for your boys in that situation :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->