• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remember remember my bfp this november!

hayley, i looked for ya on fb, but there is a few come up with your name.... which one are ya??? otherwise you can look for me if ya like.
Laura louise heath... if there is more than one comeup, mine is the one with a pic of santa as profile pic....
xxx

its all good, i found ya!!!!!!!! soon as i saw that cute little puppy iknew it was you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just emailed you the recipe laura :hugs:
Hope it turns out as yummy as it's supposed to be. Gary Rhodes as well as my friend say it's the best they've tasted....worth a shot I figured:hugs:

i got it love thank you so much, i cant wait to give it a go..... you're dead right the house will smell like christmas all day that day....

here i go to bake cookies with my little women.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow, you've all been chatty this morning. Bet now I'm here you've all gone off for your lunch! :D

Hayley, you work in a Thornton's shop? You lucky, lucky thing! Do you get free chocolates? I see you don't work too far from where my mum lives in Earls Colne maybe I'll have to nip down for some cake and a chat some day (can't have coffee as I've gone off it lol). :D I'm excited about Monday for you!

Wish I could bake a cake, but sadly I am totally useless in the kitchen. Using the microwave is about as complex as it gets for me. :blush: I do love homemade stuff though and intend to get off my arse and be a better housewife when we (hopefully) move to a nice new house.

Weather here is very stormy, lots of wind and rain. I love it! :D

Well, then storm has passed, and my poor gutter is still hanging on for dear life. Atleast the entire thing didn't come down! I've lived on the east coast my entire life, so tropical systems like this don't phase me much. Just get in your PJs and ride it out. It's actually quite exciting at times. You never know what you'll see. Unfortunately our favorite fishing pier got badly damaged, and about 100 feet washed out to sea.

We did manage one last BD in yesterday when he got home from work. :happydance: So, feeling pretty good about this month. Hopefully I won't have to add that banner, but I def. will if AF comes at the end of the month.

Imogen....I've gained weight too. I'm not sure what a stone is, but I've gained about 20 pounds since I quit smoking 3 months ago. It sucks, but I know I can lose it too....just don't have the energy lately to do so! So, I bought bigger sweatpants and it makes me feel better, lol.:shrug:

Alright girls, have a good one!

im_mi.. if you are reading this sweety.. hope you are ok.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Everyone:hugs:

Erin~Glad the storm has passed sweets...and your guttering is ok.
That's fab that you're feeling positive sweets...when will test day be for you?

Loobi~Glad you got the recipe hun....how did them cookies turn out?

Bexx~When are you putting the house on the market? As for baking...practice makes perfect...just have fun and experiment:laugh2:

Imogen...Sweetie...You ok?...You're very quiet today...missing you:hugs:
Have you seen on your December testers thread that merlotgirl got her bfp?

Hope everyone is having a good day....:hugs:

Bexx~When are you putting the house on the market? As for baking...practice makes perfect...just have fun and experiment:laugh2:

Good question lol. We were hoping to do it this month, but with me feeling so rotten we haven't even had the valuation yet. Our house also needs a bit of work done on it which we want to do before we have viewings and I was really hoping to help hubby get it done. Seems like he's gonna have to do much of it himself though, which means it will take ages as let's just say he's difficult to motivate lol.

I guess we're aiming to get it on the market by the new year, I doubt many people are going to be interested in buying around Christmas anyway. The most important goal for me is to have moved by the time munchkin is due, but I know we'll be cutting it fine.

Morning Lovelys:hugs:

Bexx~You're probably right hun about nobody wanting to buy a house around christmas time, February is supposed to be when things start back up again...:shrug: As for motivating a male....](*,):roll::rofl:
I have one here that is exactly the same....use those pg hormones to your advantage babe:winkwink:.....:rofl: Hope you're feeling better again today sweets:hugs:

Hayley~A day off sweets:yipee:....anything planned?.....A lovely lie-in I hope followed by a leisurely breakfast....I'm dreaming at this point....have forgotten what it's like to wake up of my own accord...:dohh::rofl:

Erin~How are those O signs today hun?.....I hope you're in the tww babe:hugs:

Imogen....Hope you had a fantastic night out sweets and showed off your funky moves:rofl: Hope the head is feeling ok today and we see you later for night out stories:hugs:

Loobi~What's the plans for today hun....Are we just starting to eat good from monday and then report the following monday how much we've lost?

Jenny~Hope you're ok hun:hugs:

Well guys....I think I might be getting to a sensible point in my cycle at cd24!...I think I might be O today:yipee::yipee: I swear I will never touch wild yam tablets again!:nope::blush:
Well the fireworks were good last night and the boys enjoyed them...obviously the main thing. Didn't get upto much last night except watching the X-Factor.....I have no clue who is going out tonight...I have a feeling maybe Jamie:cry: Anybody else watch it?

Right then peeps I will be popping in and out today so will hopefully catch you all later:hugs:

hi girlies!!

Just a quick post to let you know i havent dropped off the face of the planet! had an amazing night out, was much needed! really enjoyed myself and would totally do it all again tonight. Got a little (a lot) tipsy but head is fine today because DH is an absolute star and let me lie in until 12.30pm!!! result!

Anyway i will be in later to catch up with you all properly, hope youre all having a lovely weekend. i am due to O today and i think i definitely am, tmi but i have so much CM its not even funny. im starting to think i didnt actually O last cycle after all! will be pouncing on DH tonight :)

Aww that's fab im_mi:hugs:
Glad you had a fab night out...look forward to hearing more later:kiss:

hello......
Lisa, i am so excited bout next sunday , i am such a sad old bird....

im_mi, brilliant, i am so pleased you enjoyed yourself, its good for the soul ay? to let your hair down...

well, AF due here today, possibly tomorrow, as i think i o'd on the monday, but i was awake at 5 am anyway with terrible cramps, so she defo on her way , i am all paddedup ready, cos i can feel it..grrr... ah well on to the next month....

other than that, not much going on here today....
i just did all the pruning and weeding in back garden ready for the winter, so am knackered now.... all snuggled up in front of the fire now with a bar of choc and greys anatomy....

I am allowed the choc today as we are being good from tomorrow ay?????

bye bye for now , hope evryone is ok, hope youare having a nice day off Hayley...

loobs
xxxxx

Loobi~If you're a sad old bird then I guess I'm sitting in the nest right next door.....:rofl:....must just remember to keep the empty jars close at hand rather than the puff pastry...otherwise the eating healthy could fail a day before weigh-in....must be :bodyb::rofl:
Enjoy the chocolate hun....I've got a yummy roast dinner to eat in an hour....with possible ice cream later:munch::rofl:

:hugs:

yumyum.....i am making one later, just cant get off my backside to do it yet after the gardening, my bumcheeks are hurting from allthe bending over....

hello ladies,

i did a bit of xmas shopping today with my sister. was nice but i am shattered now. steve is busy finishing the kitchen floor so the plumber can come & finish his bits.
did a superdrug test & was a definate :bfn: not a hint of a line so i have told steve to not let me do another test until tuesday morning to save any last scrap of sanity i have :rofl:

hope you are all ok :hugs:

Aww bumble b i think its good you are gonna wait a while until testing. poas is so addictive though isnt it!! everything crossed for you love :hugs:

Loobs, im sorry the old hag is on her way :( sounds like you really suffer with cramps, must be awful! I used to get horrible cramps when i was in my teens, although its much better now. And i think its a cracking idea, going to see a gyno and getting everything checked out, even just for your own peace of mind! theres something very reassuring about having medical people on-side, as it were.

Lisa, all this talk of roast dinners is making me hungry!! *drools* havent had a roast in forever.... must do one one of these days. i never used to bother when jack was little but now he is old enough to really get stuck into one i shall have to make the effort! and hooray for ovulation!!! :wohoo: really hope you catch that eggy this time sweetie, you deserve that bfp so much!! have you made another appointment with the FS yet?

Bexx, sorry you have been feeling so rotten :( it seems so unfair, something as wonderful as being pregnant has to be so hard in the beginning! you're on the home strait now though hun, hopefully the MS and the tiredness will start lifting soon :hugs: And good luck with the house stuff, selling a house must be so stressful. we are hoping to buy at some point but with no deposit and the economy being the way it is, i doubt it'll happen for quite a while! what sort of place are you looking to buy? are you moving so you have more space for the bub?

Erin, how's your weekend going? hope you're having a nice restful one!

Well, im back to work this week! i have to say im actually quite looking forward to it after being stuck in the house away from everything for a week. i hope im working with some good people, lol. makes the shift go so much quicker when you have a laugh!

Feeling a lot better in myself after last night, getting dressed up and going wild is chicken soup for the soul. When youre a mummy its easy to forget that you are also a woman, you know? Ended up going back to my friend Martin's house after the pub and fell asleep for half an hour!! lol i was so embarrased, i hate the thought of people seeing my funny faces when i'm asleep!!! :rofl: ive known him for years though so it wasnt too bad, he's seen me in some states before so i shouldnt be embarrased really! :laugh2:

However much i want another baby, i will miss my re-found social life when i finally get pregnant! just got to keep reminding myself that my friends and the pub will still be there in 18 months or so when i am ready to start partying again!! hehe.

DEFINITELY going to BD tonight, i am amazed by the amount of EWCM i am getting :rofl: much more than last month which is what is leading me to believe i didnt actually ovulate at all before.

Hey girls!

Glad to see everyone active on here today!

Lisa, O signs are OVER! So it's officially TWW for me today. My cervix was very open for like 3 days....was starting to wonder if it was ever going to go back to pre O!:happydance:

I was called into work yesterday, but right as we pulled up to the hospital, they said the case was cancelled. So, we drove right back to the office. I got to spend a little time out last night with my husband's interesting work friends. Then, hubby and I left and grabbed a bite to eat and joked and it was just a great time. I love him.

Alrighty, off to drink some coffee and hope I don't get called in for work today! Have a good one!

awww im glad you had fun with your hubby, erin! i cant believe youre in the 2ww already, time is flying by!

yumyum.....i am making one later, just cant get off my backside to do it yet after the gardening, my bumcheeks are hurting from allthe bending over....

hahaha i just read that back.... it sounded quite bad...

i am so glad you had fun im_mi, i havent been out for long time, i do have a bit of a history of depression, and my self esteem is way low,

dont get me wrong, i am not a recluse, i do go out and meet people, and i do have cups of tea with friends etc, but going to pubs and stuff doesnt do well with me, cos i carry a bit of weight, i feel like people are looking at me....

mind you finances dont allow most of the time, dh has been out of work for almost 2 years..... we manage, but not with much extra....

anyway here i go, i am off to drink a glass of wine, ( it will taste nicer cos we drove into the north and got uk prices it soooooooooooooooo cheap compared to here...fu**ing rip off ireland)

love to you all

loobi
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94