• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remember remember my bfp this november!

well, i am running out the door..but guess what!!!!
thats where mymum and dad were last week... how weird is that!!!!!!!

tis surely meant to be that we are all buddies ay?? right gotta run to get dd from school.... been cleaning like a md one all morning trying to keep myself busy...

well done lisa, i had a cuppa soup earlier, will have some crackers when i come back....

be back soon,....

xxxxx

oh goodness me how strange :) im sure i woulda met them but i was off last week cos of the hfmd.

Hahaha....Im_mi...I was just going to say the opposite:dohh:
A friend of mine craved meat....cheap roadside burger van burgers esp.....all the way thru her pregnancy with her daughter....she's due anytime now again and has had exactly the same cravings...wonder if it will be another girl?

I think 5days is the max hun. I know with Lil Bean we were 4days before and 1 and 2 days afterwards.

isnt it funny how different everyone is when it comes to stuff like that!:haha: what did you crave during your pregnancies, lisa?

With Callum...Tuna in....sandwiches....fishcakes...and pasta:dohh:....It's a wonder he never came out with fins! People always commented on what gorgeous skin he had...must have been all the omega 3:dohh::rofl: Oh and Orange juice by the pint glass at least 2 pints a day.

With Lil Bean I was eating quite a few sweet things and Pinky and Perky...I don't really remember having any as such.

How about you with Jack?

Loobi....you've had both girls and boys...what's ur take on it all?

well, for me, it wasnt really muh different, always cake...with all of them....the only thing i noticed different with being pg with any of them, was the sickness was always worse with the girls... much worse..

ust having yummy soup , i got my ww notebook out and am writing everything down that i eat....today and tomorrow ill be the hardest, cos :witch: is here.. i get munchy... must b strong!!!!!

Awww.....Sending lots of strength Loobi....I know what you mean about the witch being a bad munchie time...I'm exactly the same.

Ummmm soup....I might make up some of the fab farmhouse one for lunch tomorrow...that's a ww recipe with virtually no points....anything has got to be better than Carrs water biscuits and philedelphia:dohh:

I've known friends with really bad ms with girls to hun.

:hugs:

mmmm tuna! i had the OJ thing as well, even though i had chronic heartburn i still guzzled it. went through one of those giant bottles of gaviscon every week from about 20 weeks preg!! My main craving was salty meat at the beginning, and lemons. i would order a coke in the pub and get them to put like 4 slices of lemon in, yum yum. that quickly progressed to buying about 5 lemons a week and just eating them like they were oranges ha ha ha.

So what are you all up to today? im having a lazy day as i have work tonight.hope its not too busy!

I did get the heartburn thing from about 20wks on hun....but thankfully not to bad.
Never had a lemon fetish thou.

I'm having a lazy day to today...no work...no housework....:yipee:
I've done an hr on the wii fit and the rest of the time I've been on here....Oh how time slips by!:dohh:
Hope you have an easy shift later babe:hugs:

i havebeen awake since 3 am so i am very tired, i just dont sleep well the last few months, i gt all my cleaning done earlier, ( it will still need doing tomorrow with the 2 dogs and all the sprogs making a mess...)...laundry up to date just a pile of ironingto tackle tomorrow i couldnt face tha being this tired....
oh my days are so exciting i wonder how i cope with it all..hahahaha

i am promising myself a nice bath tonight and hopefully that will wipe me out for a half way decent sleep.....

oh immi, i couldnt eat lemons like that....do you usually?? or was it purely a pg thing???

i did drink alot of pink grapefruit juice with Cordy.....

i worked it out, if i am lucky enough to get a 28 day cycle again... i will be due to Ov around the 28th.... i think Gary has seen just how sad i have been the last few days and promises to make a bit more effort this time...mind you , it really wasnt his fault entirely last time, my ov did take us bit suprise, but also, i put alot of pressure on and thats just not the way to doit...
as i said a few days ago, i am not going to tell him when its time, i am just going to make sure we dtd everyother day up to and then as soon as the ewcm is there, every day,i am surehe will realise, but if i dont actually say it to him , maybe he wont feel nagged.......its not always easy with little kids in the house, you cant just :sex: on a whim..... its better during the week when the kids ar ein school..hahaha but the 28th is a saturday...ah well....all we can do is try.....

waffle waffle waffle...i am sorry girls..i do go on ay???

just made the bolognesefor everybody elses dinner.... i purposely made too many veggies yesterday so i am having them with a piece of fish for my dinner....

herei go i will leave ye alone for a while...
xxxxxxxx

yay for no housework! unfortunately i do have housework to do but i have a feeling that not much will happen today, lol... i am so crap at cleaning, no motivation!

good luck this cycle loobs! TTC can be so frustrating, i get much more upset now if DH doesnt want to :sex: because it makes me feel like WELL DO YOU NOT WANT A BABY THEN??!?!?! :haha: its so important to just try to relax and have fun but its not always as easy as that.

when ithink back to the month i got pg with Jarrod, we had such fun that month....

kids are all home from school now, the peace is shattered hahahaha.....and its so chilly today......

hope you have an easy shift at work im_mi.....

loobs.....

Lisa... i been collecting jars today, i went to the fridge and there was a few little jars in there with only a tiny bit in, so i washed em all..... i am really lookng forward to sunday...

i got some little gift boxes in aldi today they were 4.99 euro for the pack of three.... we are making florentines and shortbread for the kids teachers, i made coconut truffles last year... i love doing that with them, the kids just love it....anyway thats what the boxes are for.....

Aww that sounds like a fab idea Hun:thumbup:
I hadn't even given teacher gifts a thought:dohh:

Yup...I've got quite a few jars ready for Sunday:yipee:

It does get difficult with little ones around doesn't it?!:dohh:....Hopefully our Lil Pickle will be slipping into the land of nod shortly!:winkwink:

Hayley...how's your day been sweets?

Erin...you're quiet chick...all ok?:hugs:

Hope everyone has a good evening planned

Good lord girls, I had 4 pages of updates to read through. Lol, it's OK, I needed it after today.

I'm so over my job at this point. Had an overnight case and didn't get home until 5 AM, then had my boss bugging me at 11AM to see if I was going to come into the office. I just wanted to finish sleeping. Then, 2 minutes later, another coworker calls me because they need someone to drive 2 hours away to get stuff and bring it back. I said fine. I get there. Turns out they just needed me to drive to another office here in town and help some guy unload his car. I get to the other office and had to wait almost 2 and a half hours for him. Then my boss calls and was like "oh I didn't realize you weren't coming back". UGH!!!!! Sorry for my rant but I'm getting very frustrated with everything there.:growlmad: Was thinking of pursuing pharmacology. Think I'll look into how to get into that tonight.

I've got WAY too much house work to even think about doing right now. I'm just so unorganized, and I really want to get my house looking festive for Christmas.

I'm off to have a beer or two now. My stress level needs to come down just a little, and I'm afraid nothing will fix it but an ice cold beer. I wish I had some wine, but that is always so dangerous. I always wake up with the worst headache the next morning.

Ok, have a good night!

Aww Yay Erin...:hugs:...haha hadn't realised we'd been that chatty:dohh::rofl:

I can understand why you're feeling :growlmad: hun....I would be to. And to ring you up at 11 when you didn't get in til 5...that's just damn right rude:trouble:
I'd definately have a look at pharmocolgy hun...:hugs:

Enjoy your beer babe....have a sup for me to.....I think I have finally got to O day :yipee: I thought it was going to be yesterday but my temp done a good dip this morning and I've been having O pain/cramps/twinges all day today.....So excited!....That thermometer had better give me a good reading tomorrow:rofl:

Heaps of love hun:hugs:

Yay for O! I guess we will be on the TWW together then. Exciting!:yipee:

well :witch: seems to be here, i don't think implantation would last all day like this. TMI ALERT, it's pink & seems constantly there but never enough to go on my pad but maybe it's coz i'm checking every 30 seconds :dohh: just seems strange that i ovulated that friday or saturday & now i'm almost on my period, how long can a luteal phase be at it's shortest?
god this is confusing!!!!!!

i'm meant to start the clomid on cycle day 3 & now i'm wondering what day will be cd1??????? :help:

hayley it could still be implantation bleeding! as for cycle days, you always count CD1 as the first day of full red flow.

Lisa, hope you guys managed to dtd! :haha:

That sounds well stressful erin, definitely sounds like its time for a new job!! nightmare.

my temp went back up today so i don't know whats going on :shrug:

finally got to do some washing last night, my mountain of washing is now a large hill of washing, will take me a week to get that basket empty! times like this i wish i had a tumble dryer! not long til we get rylee, we are driving up on saturday night & staying in a b&b, so excited :happydance:

lisa how was the temp today?

Morning Girls....:hugs:

Hayley....The temp was a bit pants really....still no O....feeling really fed up with it all today....just want a 'normal' body with 'normal' cycles:sad2:
Ooooh could your dip be an implantation dip babe? Esp as you had spotting yesterday!....Has that stopped or changed any? How much did it go up by?
That's fab that you're getting Rylee this weekend and it will make it so much more special to go and have a night away the night before you bring her home rather than feeling frazzled by doing it all in one day. :hugs:

How's everyone else doing?

:hugs::flow::hugs:

New job search starts today. Last night I get a call from some woman who works with me yelling so loud I had to take the phone off my ear....apparently a bin I had packed for a cancelled case on Saturday didn't have something she needed for a totally separate case yesterday, and it was my fault. She should have checked the bin before she left. It wasn't my fault and she left me in tears and ruined my night off. I'm so pissed the F off right now at everything. I'm at the point where I just want to put in my 2 weeks, but I can't because I don't have another job lined up right now. I don't have the money to just take time off from working all together, so I'll stick with this until I can find something. I'm sick and tired of people talking behind everyone's back, and blaming others for shit that they messed up. Hey, atleast it's taking my mind off the TWW. I think that was one of the only things that made me smile yesterday. I hate my job and I hate what it's doing to me. :growlmad:

I'll be on later hopefully. I am reading every post, so I do know what you all are up to. I wish I lived closer! The UK sounds wonderful. I've been there a bit ago, but just to London and Bath. And Stonehenge. Those B&B and little tea shops sound amazing. They are few and far between here.

Ok, guess I'll go get this dreadful day started. I need to go vent to someone. Think I'll talk to my boss about what happened last night. Hope everyone has a good day!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->