• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remember remember my bfp this november!

I think my O got postponed until today. Having cramps a little, and lots of EWCM and CP is right on, even more so than before.... guess I better get one last BD in!

I'm glad you're sticking with us Loobi!

Nobody is delivering food because of the storm and I don't feel like going out, so I'm fixing leftover pizza. Eh, it'll do. I do have half a pint of Half Baked icecream in the freezer, so I'll have to jump on that once I'm finished lunch. I love lazy days!:happydance:

nahi cant do it..hahahaha.. can ya cut and paste it and e mail it to me ?? maybe that will work

evening ladies :wave:

i am in a better mood today, thanks for looking at my crazy pooch, lovely but loony :rofl: no she is gorgeous. we pick her up in just over a week, can't wait now :happydance:

kitchen is looking like a kitchen now, looks so nice, can't wait to post a before & after pic, you will be shocked!

loobi so glad you are staying, i was moaning to my sister saying that it won't be the same without loobi!

i did a test today, i know i know, too early :bfn: it was a superdrug one so thought maybe it might show a faint (teeny weeny only visible by super line spotters) line! but NO!

whats everyone up to tonight?

my little rylee

Attachments

• rylee_wk6_5.jpg
    rylee_wk6_5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
  • rylee_wk6_7.jpg
    rylee_wk6_7.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
  • rylee_wk6_3.jpg
    rylee_wk6_3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey Everyone...:hugs:

Hayley I hope you don't mind that I've created a banner for next month hun in the november thread....if anyone can think of a better name or banner for us please feel free to change it....I won't feel offended....it was a spur of the moment thing to inject a little PMA into an otherwise :wacko: day:dohh:
Rylee is simply adorable hun...hope the next week goes quickly for you....For more than just one reason:winkwink:
How many dpo are you today sweets?......I can see I'm gonna have to hide inside that cupboard of yours :devil:....ready and waiting to hold the doors shut from opening!:rofl:

Loobi~ I've just sent you a visitor msg on here chick:hugs:

Erin...ooooh Pizza....I could really fancy some...and followed by ice cream:munch::rofl:
Don't you just love it when our bodies :tease: us?!:dohh: Hope you catch the eggy babe:hugs:

Well I've not long come in with Poppy from ringcraft training and bless her she's doing so well. I haven't been able to get there for about 4wks and envisaged it being a nightmare tonight but she was really good:awww:

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?:hugs:

Hey girls, you've been busy in here today I see. :D

I've been feeling a bit nauseous again today (all cause I said I was feeling great yesterday lol), hubby is making me sausages and mash for a very late tea bless him. I get hungry at all sorts of silly times of the day lol.

I may even have some ice cream after, I've had a terrible craving for it lately and I can tolerate it well even with the ms.

Laura, copy the following code into your signature to add Lisa's banner:

PHP:
[img]https://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6676/1258128938.png[/img]

:)

Hi girls!

Well we didnt BD. DH was all tired and i couldnt be bothered to force myself on him.

Maybe if i wasnt feeling so fat and disgusting at the moment it wouldnt be such a kick in the teeth. but i feel hideous, i have gained so much weight and i just want to curl up in a ball in the corner and hibernate for a while.

oh man i cannot wait until tomorrow night..... just 22 hours and i will be on the rampage. bring on the tequila. :rofl:

(sorry for not replying to your posts girls, i am reading and loving you all bunches. Lisa i love that you mentioned us in your sig :hugs: )

thank you bexx and lisa, yahoooo i have it on my thingy....

bumbleb... ah thank you , that is so nice that you think it ould not be the same in here without me.... i would have missed you girls so much if i had not come back....( i would have come back to visit anyway ay)

Im_mi... sweetheart you seem so down, i wish there was something i could do for you darling.... You most certainly are not fat and disgusting, i have looked at your photos and you are a very beautiful young lady ...

well, old witchy poo is due here tomorrow, and i cannot wait in a way, cos my boobs are big and killing me, at least when she arrivs they will go away hahahahah i keep feeling what feels like ovulation pains too, which is strange, i am going to try to change my dr, and then see if maybei can get to see a gynae ust to check me engine out ..

i have tested over the last few days with ic and they always negative, so i know its not my dream come true making me feel this....

looks liek rain in for us al weekend, so lots of kids movies, and i promised i would play scrabble today after i have done the laundry and stuff..... hmm i think i said we would make cookies today too..... which i dont mind , cos i do love baking, but they make such a mess hahahahahahah bless em.....

right here o go for another cup of tea.....

im_mi have a good night out petal.... i am sure i will hear bout the shenanigans on facebook... i am so glad i have you on there..... you make me smile

bye bye for now...
loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Girls...:hugs:

Aww Bexx....My Lil I.T Saviour!....Thanks for adding the link for Loobi...:hugs::rofl:
For future reference how do I get it to come up like that? Sorry that you had a :sick: day yesterday:hugs: Hope you're sausage and mash hit the spot last night...I used to eat loads of that when I was pg with Callum....that and pints of orange juice and tuna fish:dohh:

Awww Imogen:hugs:You are so not fat and disgusting sweetie! You look gorgeous in your avatar pic!
Have you got tonight well planned? What are you wearing? Was it just an out drinking night or did you say you were going for a meal first? I think the last time Shaun and I went out together was back in august to see the film "The Proposal".....we absolutely loved it....thought it was going to be a complete chick flick but he was laughing louder than me at one point...along with all the other males...thankfully:dohh::rofl: Has anyone seen it?

Loobi~What are you upto today? When is Stir Sunday by the way?....I love the idea of it:hugs: I've got to give my christmas cake another drink today and have yet to make my mincemeat for mince pies.

Hayley....Get out of the cupboard:hugs::rofl: What have you got planned for today chick...hope you're not working:hugs:

Erin...hope there's no more storm damage today hun and your guttering is hanging in there. Are you still on-call?

Jenny, sweetie.....please come back to us and let us know how things are going.....sending big :hugs:

Well another low temp this morning as well althou pretty constant with the last 2 days....I'm not going to try and analyse it anymore just take it and record it and then think about something else.
We're off over to the in-laws later for more fireworks....Shaun's sister's son has cerebal palsy and absolutely loves them so we tend to have fireworks for two weeks running:dohh: I don't mind them but I absolutely hate sparklers always petrefied that one of them will end up burning themselves.

Right...I hope you all have a fab day and I'll be back later...:hugs:, love & :kiss:

hello ME AGAIN!!!!!!!

lisa, stir up sunday is the 22nd.....

i made a m incemeat cake this week, OH MY GOODNESS it was lovely, i gave half of it to my friend yesterday cosi kept eating it....
Hey, weight is an issue for me too, i lost three and half stone, last year, and was concentrating on getting rid of some more, when i fell for Jarrod, and since losinghim i gained 8lbs back, andi knowi need to start trying to shift it, especially with xmas coming, cos otherwise by new year it will be a whole stone, ( i do need to lose at least 2 whole stone more at least anyway,i am talking bout getting to where i was before) but i start out trying to behave myself, then i get sad, and i am sorry to say i am one of lifes unfortunate comfort eaters.....

onthat note i am seriously going to getmy cup of tea...

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

erin, i hope the storms have calmed down,i would havebeen in bits, i dont like any of that severe weather stuff it frightens me
xxxxxx

Can I join as someone who would like to lose a couple of stone as well?!
Maybe we could be good together and report losses or gains once a week???

A mincemeat cake Loobi....Oh WOW!....:munch: I think I'd have to give half away to!:rofl:
I've never made a christmas pudding before....it's only me that likes it so I tend to pick up a diddy one in Tesco:dohh: Perhaps I'll have to make my mincemeat on that day and stir wishes when the brandy is going in:rofl:

:hugs:

i am the only one who likes it in my house too, but i just thought S*D it this year, i halved my granny's recipe and so am gong to make one, i only ever made it once before and i made the entire recipe and made 2 small ones and gave the other one as a gift, the friend i gave it to was delighted....

I would defo be on to try the weight loss together.....

i never made mincemeat before .... have ya done it before??? is it good???? maye give that try too, i love this time of year and getting stuck into all the prep..... i am trying to throw myself into it all instead of holding it at arms length , which is what i was doing , cos of jarrods due date approaching, iwas dreading it all, so i decided to tackle it all head on instead......

oh i am craving mince pies now.... bet i wont manage to lose much weight before festive period getshere, but i would love to try... lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just listening to the radio here, sounds like there has been really bad weather in UK over night..... is everyone o k?????

might have to start monday though, cos i have to make cookies today and i am soooo craving something xmassy now, i am gonna halve the dough and put mixed spice and sultanas in it...YUMYUM...cant wait now hahahaha

i love the banner, if the evil :witch: gets me next week then i'm going to add it.
well fertility friend says i'm 9dpo, i did my last superdrug test when i got up, i swear i could see a faint line but steve said he couldn't so i guess it was an evap or my eyes playing tricks on me. i will test again on monday if i get chance to grab some more tests, might have to use a different superdrug store coz the staff will be like "here comes the poas addict again" :haha:

weather is awful today, hopefully wont be many people about so i have a quiet day at work. got a day off tomorrow :happydance:

bumbleb..... when i got my :bfp: last month, Gary couldnt see it the first day either...but it was there.... so fingers crossed for you darling.... i really hope you get your dream.....

where you work lovey???

Aww Loobi....Thank-you....you make me smile so much chick!

I've just had a peek outside and the welsh mountains are looking pretty miserable...big black clouds and raining....but other than that we're ok....how bout everyone else?

I'd be up for starting Monday to hun....get the roast potatoes and yummy roast gravy out the way...plus all the other nice things:rofl:

I've never made mincemeat before either hun, the recipe was recommended to me as one of the best so thought I'd give it a go....delia smith's one, although I have it in my Gary Rhodes book of British Classics:dohh:...love that recipe book! It's great that he's used other chefs recipes in there as well:thumbup: Let me know if you want me to email it to you:hugs:

:hugs:

Hayley...Glad you like the banner babe:hugs:
But more importantly...:shock:...the talk of a possible faint line:shock:.....:yipee::yipee:....Hope it turns into something super dark over the next few days babe...everything crossed for you....:hugs:

oh yes please..... i would love that..thank you...

i am signing out for now, gazza is waiting for his laptop, they have all had the cheek to get out of thier beds and interupt my peace hahahahah

have a great day girls..

xxxxxxxx

loobi i work an an assistant manager of a thorntonns cafe & shop, its at freeport braintree which is all open so basically anyone venturing out today will get soaked :haha: can sometimes mean we are really busy though coz people want to get out of the rain for a coffee & a cake.

my temp has stayed high so i'm hoping thats a good sign, it usually drops down to 36.7 ish & it was still over 37 today.

if anyone wants to add me on facebook, my names hayley joyce

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->