• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remember remember my bfp this november!

:wohoo: 7wks tomorrow....You go girl!:winkwink::yipee:
Glad you're feeling good babe:hugs: Wow...several parrots....I won't tell Callum....he's bird crazy:dohh::rofl:....I actually don't tend to form good rapports with them....usually end up getting pecked and I'm petrified of swans:dohh:.....Feeding the ducks is definately a Nanny job:rofl:

:hugs:

loobi, it wont be the same without you, i miss you already :cry:

feeling really down tonight, just don't think it is my month. infact i'm starting to wonder if it will ever be my month! was chatting to a girl at work & she had clomid & was saying that it makes you really moody & that it didn't work for her after 6 months so she ended up having ivf! i don't want ivf :cry: i said to her i just want a straight forward pregnancy & a baby at the end of it & she said that doesn't often happen so not to get my hopes up! she has a 19 month old son & after the long journey to get him you would think she might be a little more enthusiastic :nope: instead she well & truly burst my bubble of pma :cry:
plus we had a really busy day today, was the light switch on where i work so i'm just exhausted. i'm sorry if i have depressed you, i never get down like this, i'm sure i will be ok tomorrow.

bexx congratulations on the 7 week mark, going so fast. glad you are feeling ok :thumbup:

Awww Hayley Hun....Wish I could give you a big hug....make a mahoosive hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows on top and a piece of cake and sit on a squidgey sofa with you!:hugs:

Listen to me sweets....You will have your month...I just know it....*polishing crystal ball but the actual date is still fuzzy:dohh:*
I'm not going to say ignore what this person has said but think about all those people that have tried clomid on here and have just as we all want...gone on to have healthy pregnancies and perfect little lovebundles at the end of it.
C'mon now you're half way thru a tww...there could be a lil bean in there right at this moment that is deserving of some PMA....so keep positive babe and know that we're all here rooting for one another....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i don't know what i would do without you girls :hugs:
i'm snapping out of my sad mood,
i have just had a giggle at a video of rylee, she is turning into a little madam. if any of you want to see her, she on the website osgodby gundogs, she's under mollys litter, latest video, she is the one who drags a toy off to her little corner & then pounces on anyone who comes near it, so funny. i love her already but i have a feeling rylee = trouble xxx

Hayley, people will rain on your parade every day if you give them the chance. just cos she had a bad experience doesnt mean you will honey! :hugs: if she continues with the negativity just politely thank her for her input and change the subject! either that, or tell her to stop pissing on your bonfire :p

Lisa :hugs: i think i need one of those hot chocolates! a proper one, not one of the crappy diet ones i have in my cupboard!

Did somebody say hot chocolate? I've got some Cadburys Mocha Hot Chocolate in the cupboard, but it's caffeine overload and I won't dare touch it. I've already felt guilty about eating a Kit-Kat lol.

Hayley, you're going to get your bundle of joy, don't let negative stories get you down especially as there are just as many positive ones. :hugs:

Lisa, I've attached a photo of our naughty little avian friend, I'm sure you can see she's trouble just by looking at her. :D

Attachments

• Monty.jpg
    Monty.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 4
Morning Girls:hugs:

Hayley....I've just watched the video and she's gorgeous bless her...is it this sunday that she comes to stay? Think I could quite easily develop a soft spot for Monty as well. You should have seen Poppy whilst it was playing...the noises had her convinced I was hiding one in the house:rofl:....ended up showing her the laptop and she there and watched head cocked to one side and tail wagging....:wacko::rofl:

Imogen~Cyber Hot Chocolate coming up....:rofl:

Bexx....She looks like a devil babe:rofl:....That is a fantastic drawing by the way. What have you got planned today?

Hope everyone has a good day....a no work day for me today:yipee: I've got a tiny bit of ironing to do and that's it:happydance:.....Catch up BnB time if any of you guys are around:hugs: xxx

i am still here...morning, i couldnt resist popping in to say hi....dont think our ttc status hs changed , but thought i wanted o come in .....

i did a ic this morning, defo :bfn: guess thats just fate ....

sorry for all my tooing and froing...i so dont want to give up.....

spent all of yesterday blubbing.... haha daft old bat i guess i am...

lisa, how you feeling??

everyone.... how ya feeling????

oh i ust watched that video of the puppies...how adorable... i cant believe my two were small like that, now they ust are big and smelly they stillneed a bath but its too cold.....arent puppies funny the way they clamber allover each other..hahahah love em

jenny is testing today i think, she was 2 days ahead of me i think....thinking of you jenny!!!!!!!!

bye for now,
hmmmmm i guess i am back ay??

was just talking to my friend of old, and she says the same asyou girls, that i shouldnt let what has happened influence our desicion...i just dont know, we have a little while to think boutit before next ovulation time.....

talk to you later
loobs
xxxxxx

Awww Loobi.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:....Glad you're back babe:hugs:
I'm so glad that your friend spoke sensible words into your ear hun...:winkwink:

What are you upto today?

Did you ever get wild yam tablets hun?....if you did....I'm not sure I'd recommend them:dohh: judging by the few temps I have this cycle I think they have caused my hormones to go haywire:wacko:....giving me very sore nipples and delayed (if at all) O!
Going to try and keep seducing that hubby of mine this weekend and next week but again I just feel all over the place:dohh: I was supposed to have my progesterone checked this morning but have cancelled as didn't see much point to it.

Those of you that have been using FF have you noticed any patterns between when AF starts and when you O with the moon phase on the calendar tab?

I did pop by Jenny's page but no exciting or depressing updates to her status/sig. Her chart is looking good thou....FX'd it's BFP....C'mon Jenny...we're all rooting for you:hugs:

Sending out Massive HUGS to go with the hot chocolates:winkwink:

Sorry I didn't pop on yesterday. I had to go into work through this storm....basically hurricane force winds and flooding everywhere! Took me an hour and a half to get home last night from 15 minutes away because all the roads were blocked! The storm is dying down, but managed to do quite a bit of damage. My gutter is now hanging halfway off my house, and further down the coast, the ocean has washed away 2 houses and a lot of sand dunes. Hopefully I can stay home today.

Still not sure when O happened! Yesterday my CP and CM still said I was practically Oing.....I know it has happened by now.....I think. Hahaha, I just don't know. :shrug: I'm going to probably officially start my TWW today. But I'm going to call it a 2 week drift......because I'm going to try to NOT think about it constantly.

Alrighty, hope everyone has a good day!

:shock: Blimey Erin...That sounds pretty horrendous....12 big spots of rain and a snowflake over here and the country goes into shutdown:rofl::dohh:

Liking the happy-go-lucky attitude hun...keep it up along with lots of PMA:winkwink::hugs:

Imogen~I've just added myself to your december tester thread....plumping for christmas eve but it may change.

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

It is an aweful storm.....here's a link to our local news station with pictures of it:

https://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/local_wavy_ida_noreaster_aftermath_20091113https://www.wavy.com

ok girls
decision is made, i simply cannot stop trying.... it is all that keeps me going at the moment, is knowing we are trying to have our much wanted next little heath!!!!!

so, you are stuck with me....hehehehehe.......xxxxxxx

i knew you'd be back loobs :p glad to have you honey.

Lisa i saw you'd joined! awesome :) i really like running that thread.

Jenny!! come online and update us!! did you get your :bfp: ?

Erin, that storm looks well savage! lisa is right, the slightest whiff of snow (or even if its HOT for about 3 days in a row) we start getting Severe Weather Warnings all over the news, its pathetic!! lol.

I think im gearing up to ovulate. as my cycle is normally 28, it should be 2 days but last cycle was 26 so could be any day really. watery CM today and a blob of what was probably EWCM this morning. meh. im feeling kind of 'cant-be-arsed' about the whole thing at the moment. its not that i dont want a baby i just feel really apathetic about it. i think its because ive been stuck in the house so long, feel stagnant. suppose i'd better BD tonight but cant be bothered either :dohh: if DH is up for it i will but if he does his whole "OMG IM SO TIRED" *yawn* *yawn* show then i just cant be arsed to persuade him lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....Check out the sig.....anyone fancy joining me?....Loobi~Great to have you officially back babe....and I think you've made the right decision:hugs:

Well girls I've had more spotting and a blob of ewcm when I went to the loo earlier and just now a clot a tiny bit smaller than a 5p....:shock::shrug:.....So confused....just wish the witch was here now so I could start a fresh:sad2:

Hugs and Love to my favourite BnB buddies:kiss:

oh i LOVE the banner, lisa!!! :rofl: i will definitely add it if i dont get lucky this month! i will be due to test around christmas day if i dont fall this cycle so the banner will be very fitting! :)

*tells your body off for confusing you*

I hope you won't need it babe...:hugs:
It made me smile whilst creating it thou, can't see anything going on at the moment leading to a BFP this month so I'm looking to the future:winkwink:

oh yay i would like to add that banner please.... how can i do that...

ah lisa, poor you, this whole ttc thing is such a rollercoaster isnt it??

Im_mi... bloody men, i tellya, i think they feela bit under pressure to perform ay?? when the whole ttc is going on....i decided i am going to go for it every other day the whole month, once af has gone away and not tell him when its the right time.... just be a bit more frisky there abouts.....

i pruned Jarrods rose earlier in his little grave garden.... and planted some snowdrops to come up in the spring ,going to get the lads to move it for me for over the winter, so i can see him every day...
goint to try to focus on the good things now (easier said than done but i will try), andget the kiddies all excited for christmas.... not that they need much help....they arelistening to xmas music on youtube already hahahahah Gary keeps shouting from the study.."ITSNOVEMBER"

going to do my pudding on stir up sunday , let everyone have a stir andmake a wish....

no prizes for guessing what my wish will be....

oooh me poor belly, the old battleaxe is on her way.... revving up her bleedin broomstick with gusto....

Im_mi, good luck over the weekend, i really hope you enjoy your night out, i could do with one of those i think.....

right here i go, i have a wee vodka with my name on it

can ya let me have the hoojemaflip for the banner please????

loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww that's fab that you want to add the banner babe:hugs:
As for the hoojemaflip:rofl:....I could be yelling for Bexx again...I just make the things:dohh::rofl:

You could try:https://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6676/1258128938.png

Does it work if you click on it? or maybe if you right click and properties....sorry sweets....I really should learn the next step!:dohh::rofl:

That is such a lovely idea about moving Jarrod's grave garden hun....:hugs:
Lots of positive vibes for good thoughts babe...and super sticky dust for that BFP.

It is a rollercoaster hun....desperation keeps me on it....please Mr Stork after 14months of this ride....I'd like to get off soon with a super sticky result!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->