• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remember remember my bfp this november!

Hayley it really really sounds like implantation! spotting, temp dip.... it all adds up! feeling really hopeful for you honey :hugs:

Oh erin, that sounds like an absolute nightmare!! i hope you are able to find another job soon, the feeling of being stuck somewhere you are miserable is not nice at all.

Oh lisa :( *cuddles* sounds like you need one of those ultra amazing hot chocolates you were making for us last week!! So sorry you are feeling down. I really really hope things settle down for you soon, you are so sweet and kind and caring about everybody here it would just make me so happy to see you get a sticky BFP :hugs:

i feel sooooo queasy today. been feeling sick non stop since saturday :( i think i am still ovulating as i had more ewcm this morning. thankfully im not working tonight so will jump on DH later ;)

Hey Lovelys:hugs:

Erin....I hope your boss listens to you sweets and takes it all on board....they shouldn't be making you feel like this:hugs: Goodluck with finding another job......definately could be a good move:thumbup:

Aww Im_mi....thankyou sweetheart...that hot chocolate was gratefully received:hugs:...and the cuddles to:hugs: The mid-cycle stuff has been going on for such a long time....since I was 13 or there abouts and if we weren't tcc it's annoying but now that we are....it's just so frustrating and heartbreaking at the same time. My consultant doesn't seem to be bothered about finding out why it happens either.
Honestly the medical profession can be very uncaring and insensitive at times.
I don't feel as thou the :witch: is 3 days away....so maybe there is still hope this cycle that I will O....FX'd
Hope you stop feeling sick soon sweets:hugs:.....and I'd definately seduce that hubby tonight:winkwink:....I'm going to try to....esp as he was shattered yesterday....poor man!:rofl:

oh wow....hayley, i hope it is as im_mi says possible implantation...i never had that with any of my 9 pregnancies.. some women get it with every one.... crossing everything for you

Im_mi, thats not nice that you arefeeling sick for a few days....you poor thing

Erin, my goodness, that sounds like hell what you are having to put up with for your job right now.... i hopeyou find something else soon...maybe you wont need to, hopefully you will be giving up to have a love bundle....

lisa... wish therewas somethign i could do foryou poppet.. even if was a cuppa and a chat....

:witch: is here with me in full force...feeling pretty grotty.....

dd was here last night, i did my best to be the mummy i know she needs right now....i hope it helped her to talk to me, and ask me advice..... it took every bit of my inner strength to not cry.... but i didnt....probly no tears left anyway..

no other news here really, i am takig an easy ish day cos of AF being so bad... had to ask DH to do the two school runs this afternoon, i am scared to leave the house, gone thru 20 night time pads since last night already..... good jobi stocked up when i was in the north last week...

Oh i really want this next cycle to be the one... i want to keep tryin, but feeling that tthe longer it goes on not working, maybe i am being given a sign that its not meant to be, we shall see...we will try a bit longer.... hopefully you girls wil have all moved on in the next few months anyway....

hope everyone is ok
loobs
xxxxxxx

I have PCOS and TTC, hubby and I have been trying since middle of October.. Hoping to have a BFP soon..

Good Luck all xx

Aww Loobi....:hugs:
Crikey that many pads since last night:shock:....Is the witch always that heavy for you?
You poor thing:hugs::hugs:

A cuppa and a chat would of been fab babes....wishing we were all living a little bit closer in the world:hugs:

How is your DD now? Does she know Loobi that you've only recently lost a lil bean? It must be so hard on so many different levels for you when the two of you are together right now....I hope she realises what an amazing mummy she's got:hugs:

How's the healthy eating plan going? I had tesco healthy living dutch melba toasts with some healthy living pate on them and an apple today.....better than yesterday:thumbup: Ignoring the cakes and crisps that are whispering from the kitchen :ignore: La La La....I can't hear you!....:rofl:

:hugs::flow::hugs:

:hi: MrsBarrowmen
Welcome to our little family...:hugs:
Whereabouts are you in your cycle at the moment?

Heaps of :dust: to you Lovely

hello again...

welcome mrs barrowman..... goodluck with trying for your :bfp:

lisa, yeah i have always got em quite bad, but since i lost Jarrod, and had the d and c it seems to be worse.... altough having said that, this one is no where near as painfulas i usually get em..so maybe the epo is having doubly good effects for me....

i am managing suprisingly well to not graze and eat bad stuff.... i think wheni got on the scales i was so cross with myself, i know i am the only one who can do it...also, i ave myself a bit of a talking to, and reminded myself, tha in all the madness , and sadness that is going on around me, the only thing i have any control over really , is my weight.... so control it i will,but only til xmas,then i will losecontrol again til the new year....

i feel better ust knowing i am trying and not overeating.....

Yeah, dd does know bout the m/c in october.... i dunno.... i love her so much, just didnt want this for her, wnated her to be in a proper steady relationship with a nice man.... ah well, many young women manage ay? and as much as it makes me sad, i will always be there for her, i realised that this morning , we were sittinghere having a cuppa at 6am , i tried so hard to be hard bout it, you know " you got yourself into this, you hurt my feelings so much and my heart still hurts" ( this was what i planned to say) and i just couldnt, she is one of my babies, and it doesnt matter how big they get or how far away they are.... thats what they will always be...i am the mummy, and its always my job to be there and pick em up when they fall... even if it hurts me too......

she , out of all our children, was the one we planned, and she is th eone who has stolen from us, been on drugs, got drunk and told us how much she hates us blahblah.... hard work that one......

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i am fancying a cup of tea and cake..... thats cos i cried, crying always makes me want to eat bad things.......

must think happy thoughts hahahahahahahah

sorry....wrote a novel again didnt i?

loobs
xxxx

oh i always forget bout the little dusty fairy.
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hehehehehehehe... to everyone.....

mrs barrowman..... is this your first ttc????

hey...here is a bit of useless info....
after i had my third child, i was diagnosed with pcos..... they told me i probly would never have any more children..... i have had three more since then....

i toldyou it was uselss info

meeeeeeeeeeeeee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JENNY....we miss you..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, dd does know bout the m/c in october.... i dunno.... i love her so much, just didnt want this for her, wnated her to be in a proper steady relationship with a nice man.... ah well, many young women manage ay? and as much as it makes me sad, i will always be there for her, i realised that this morning , we were sittinghere having a cuppa at 6am , i tried so hard to be hard bout it, you know " you got yourself into this, you hurt my feelings so much and my heart still hurts" ( this was what i planned to say) and i just couldnt, she is one of my babies, and it doesnt matter how big they get or how far away they are.... thats what they will always be...i am the mummy, and its always my job to be there and pick em up when they fall... even if it hurts me too......

OMG Loobi...Now I'm :cry:.....You are such an amazing woman....I don't know if anyone has told you that recently chick but trust me you are...:hugs:

Thanks for the many posts after this one....Loobi your msgs are like a tonic...we should bottle you up and sell you....we'd make a fortune:winkwink:

And as for diagnoses of this and that and the other....half the time I don't think they have a clue....shouldn't say that really should I being a healthcare professional myself....Ooops....Always for the patient I guess is all I can say...and I live by the motto incompetant until proven competant when I'm on the receiving end of the NHS....:rofl::dohh:....Shaun despairs!:rofl:

brrrrrrrrr..... its really cold here....i just had to go out back and do the delightful job of picking up the little ( well quite large actually) presents that my two smelly ones leaveme.... its ICEY wind....brrrrrrrrr.........

i didnt cave, i am having my cuppa with NO cake......i did make it in my santa mug though to make me smile...
ah lisa, what alovely thing for you to say......i worry when i come on ere sometimes, cos i do waffle on so much.... i wonder if you read it and think i am a nutcase... ((hmmmm dont answer that)) ..
but you are all so good, and when i get my down days i know i can say things in here that other people may think i am mad......

sending you all so much love and loobi hugs.... i can feel it in my water, theres gonna be some :bfp: in here very very soon....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loobs you really are an amazing woman. Your children are so lucky to have you as a mother. Even though you are struggling with the idea of your daughter being pregnant you are still being the mother she needs you to be. I only hope i will be as good a mother to mine <3

thank you..... i feel bit embarrassed now.... i am sure its just what any mother would do.. but thank you for the kind words....

oh ..hahahah kids are home from school, and they have been practising for the xmas concert..they are singing xmas songs already.... hahahahaha bless em, they get so excited.... its hard to not get hyped up too with the way they are....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY christmas songs!! :D love it! ive been singing them for ages too, jack likes watching the vids on youtube lol!

ah god bless him..... my ds... who is 9.... keeps listening to the mariah carey " all i want for christmas is you"....

xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant....it is a goodun.....

DS ( Rickey, who is 18) he gets more excited than the littlies, in fact, he starts it all.... itis infectious....

whats your favourite xmas movie??? i just love muppet christmas carol.... well any a christmas carol really, such a fab story.....
is the new one out yet?? it looks brillo....

i have been stashing chocolate and stuff for a little while...i have a basket that i pretty up with ribbons and stuff, and pour all the sweets in it and on xmas day after all the gifts are opened , i put the whole thing under the tree, and for the few days of xmas, the littles are allowed to eat whan they want when they want.... they just love it, ah all these little things make is so special for them dont they.??? and me, i just love seeing them so excited , i am sad old bird, i still make stockings for the bigguns...( they are 18 and 19, obviously not Stacey she is 21 but lives in Australia so she doesnt get a mummy stocking)

oh i am gettin that festive feeling just talking bout it...what am i gonna be like on sunday when the mincemeatis in oven and pudding is steaming away.....like a little kiddy i will be......

right herei go.,mummy is neede to help with the homework....

xxxxxxxxxxx

thats a lovely idea, the basket of chocolate! i may have to steal that one! although i think jack would polish it all off within about half an hour, hes a chocolate fiend!

I hope the festive season fills you with joy and helps alleviate some of your heartache loobs x

aww you lot have made me want it to be december so i can put my tree up, i love christmas :happydance: me and steve still have a stocking each :blush:

i only have christmas day off this year but i get a few days off over the new year so at least i get some time with our families.

i don't know what is going on with the :witch: had nothing all day & now its a bit pink again :growlmad: my temp went from 37.20 sunday to 36.70 yesterday & back up to 37.02 today but i don't think it's implantation coz the dip isn't very big, i think it's just the :witch: letting me know she's on her way! i ordered some ic's which should of come today but we didn't get any post, bloody typical!

Hi Guys,

Im having a problem with my cycle at the mo, started trying for our 1st in October, came off BCP 1st Sept, but really started trying mid october, had 2 bleeds mid and end of sept.. havent had anything in October, went to docs and he said its just a wobble.. cycle should be back to normal in a few months.. *fingers crossed*

Thank you for the welcome ladies.. lots of babay dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->