remember remember my bfp this november!

welcome to the best thread mrs barrowman :wave: i am the queen of stupid messed up cycles, we can all moan together! i'm about to start my first cycle of clomid if the :witch: decides to show up & stop messing me about! should sort out my irregular cycles hopefully :happydance:

hope you settle in well, my names hayley xxxx

hayley.... just wondering, do your periods usually start like this????

as i said earlier, i have never experienced implantation bleeding... so i am not much help to you poppet...

hope everyone is ok this evening, i am very tired, apart from the fact thati dont sleep well anyway, i am always washed out during AF , as i get em so bad....

getting to meet a childrens author tomorrow, with ds school.... i cant remember his name though hahahaha i will let you know tomorrow...

i was sooo hungry when it was dinner time, i made stir fried veg with a little bit of rice, and i put loads of chillie in it, it was so yummy, but then , i was ravenous so a scaby donkey may have tasted yummy.... but i was so pleasedi managed to not pick at the kids dinners... i am bad for that, if i am hungry i pick.... so if i can knock thaton the head it will help......
making butternut squash soup tomorrow, its one of my favourites when i am dieting,

right my lovely girls....i think i am off to have a little cup of tea, then ithink i am going to go to bed with my book , and hope for a restful sleep....

talk to you tomorrow
loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me again.... yep, i am still here... Hayley, are you a twin?? or do you justhave a sister that you are really like???
i am being nosy and looking at your photos on fb.... your wedding day looks amazing....

xxxxx

i am a twin loobi my sister is called heidi (she is on here called 3 girlies) she is my best friend, love her to bits. we have always been close, didn't spend a night apart until we were 16! :hugs: i have identical twin brothers too, younger than me & heidi by a couple of years. i know, i have a freak family :rofl:

me & heidi, i'm the fatty one :rofl:

Attachments

• me & heids.jpg
    me & heids.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
ah look at the two of you..... how gorgeous, wow 2 sets of twins .... your parents had thier hands full ay??? how many of you in total???

i am not very knowledgeable ( SP) bout these things, but does this mean you are likely to have twins.???? how exciting...

hows your tummy doing???

twins usually run in the mothers family!! how exciting XD

fertility friend has put me as cd1 today, i'm out for november guys! :cry:

not all bad i spose, i get to start my clomid on friday :happydance:

as for twins, my sister has 2 little girls & another on the way & she has avoided the multiples so maybe i will too, although my fs said as i'm a twin myself the risk of multiples on clomid is higher, wouldn't moan if i had 2 but 1 would be amazing.

weather isn't very nice today, really windy! kept me awake last night! how is everyone today?

but are ya bleein hayley???

its rotten weather here today too....wish i didnt have to go out, i could do witha duvet day...

a little bit but i now have cramps. i have a feeling today the :witch: will arrive with full force! she has been a bit mean this cycle, messed me about big time!

yeah she has...she is a dragon alrite.. with the clomid , fingers crossed you may get your :bfp: for xmas.... that would be fab for you i would be so delighted for ya.. for everyone , i really would...

not feelingbrilliant myself this morning, got up feeling a bit pukey, its probly cos of the :witch: and the fact that ihave cut my eating right down over the last few days..i was feeling pretty shakey there last night too......

oh no laura, hope you feel better soon :hugs:
i may have to join you in the healthy eating, i have piled on the weight since my wedding. i haven't had breakfast yet so may as well start it today xxx

thanx petal.... i will be ok, i always am..... tough old bird me..hahahahah

yeah do, if ya feel like it, jump on the healthy eating wagon with us, its no pressure, just a little friendly encouragement....it always does me good when i do it along with others, as i dont feellike i am the only one being deprived hahahahahaha....

i acually got a half way decent sleep last night, first one for over a week, i think that doesnt help how i feel , COS I WANT SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohi hate it here., wish i lived back in surrey.....ah well...grrrrrrrrr......... grin and bare it..( god i am a moany old bat)....

i tellya the hard thing i find when i am rying to eat better, is, i bake for relaxation, andi dont do it cos i dont want to eat it ........ be strong for a few weeks laura!!!!!!!!!!

just got my tesco vouchers in the post, bout 30 euro worth, that will be a help.....

brrrrrr....its cold in ere this morning..... have a good day everyone....

by they way hayley, i wasnt say YOU be strong....I was telling ME to be strong.... hope it didnt seem like i was telling you to be lovey.....

hope youare ok, i know how crap it makes ya feel when you feel your af coming.... sending you a big loobi hug.....((((hayley)))) ...xxxxxxxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

just making use of the fairy i forgot about for so long...xxxxxxx

Morning girls,
I slept terrible last night. Probably because I had a 3 hour nap earlier in the day. My boss ended up telling me to take the day off. Apparently the same woman called her with the same mean tone and my boss was not happy with her. I'm glad I got to take the day.....gave me a chance to rest and relax. I'm still not sure I want to stick with this job. I need something less stressful with a more concrete schedule. I have to travel today for a meeting 2 hours away, and I've got to ride in the car with people who have been talking behind my back....It's like I'm back in high school with all this drama. I thought we were past it! Anyway, today I'm feeling a bit better. Still not happy about everything.

As far as the TWW....I should be about 4 DPO????? I'm not really sure since I wasn't keeping track.....might even be 6 DPO as I am CD20 and I usually only have a 28 day cycle. My CP led me to believe I was Oing for like 3 days. Lol, whatever, I'll just wait and see. As far as testing, probably won't even think about it until a week from now. If my cycle is 28 days this month, that will put me testing a day before AF is due. Right in time for Thanksgiving.

Ok, off to get ready. Gotta get this day over with.

Loobi i think i will join you, lisa and hayley on the healthy eating bandwagon! ive been trying for a while (well, always trying really lol) to lose weight but i always end up crash dieting, losing loads and then gaining it all back within a couple weeks!! so trying to focus on healthy, steady weight loss. managed to lose a pound or two this week so all good so far!

Erin, that job definitely sounds like hard work. The schedule there will kill you when you get pregnant!

well, i'm 3dpo now. want to poas already :rofl:

oh erin... you poor love, what a nightmare having to be in the car with them...grrrrrrr... i am glad your boss gave yu a bit of time to try to unwind.. cant beievethanksgiving almost here, my best friend in the world is american, she lives in cheltenham in uk....do you have a big do for it??

im_mi...hop on this here wagon with us love... the more the merrier.... just having my crackers here with light cheese triangles piled with cucumber, tom and red onion, and cuppa soup....6 ww points...yumyum.... was so hungry....its delish

xxxxxxxxx loobs xxxxxxxx

ooh loobs that sounds delicious!!! i dont know what to have for lunch today, we dont really have anything in the house! Going to make jack some scrambled eggs on toast so maybe ill just have an omelette or something. must pop to the shop in a bit to get some essentials, we're running low on everything!!

oh yeah, i like omelette.... i dont make em often, cosi always burn em on the bottom.....

must stopthinking bout food.... cos i could eat the entire fridge at the moment.... even though i had lunch and it was nice.....the kids choc biscuits are callingme.... i must not give in..hahahahahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->