remember remember my bfp this november!

Hayley....planning to test next Wednesday if the witch hasn't shown by then. I'm getting nervous about it. I really don't want it to be negative this month. But then, who does?

Lisa....food shopping and Christmas decoration shopping. Already putting up decorations, little by little. As we speak, I'm burning a candle from Yankee Candle called "Home For Christmas". It smells like Christmas tree and spices. And sounds like you've had some good signs!:thumbup:

Back to work today....on call until 7AM tomorrow then me and the hubby are driving to his parents house for a pre-Thanksgiving get together. We can't be there on Thanksgiving, so we're doing it before hand. We don't really do a big thing....it's more of a chance for family to get together over really good food and wine. Hopefully by this time next week, I won't be able to indulge in the wine!

Hope everyone else is having a good one. I'm off to get this day over with!:flower:

Holy crap Bexx is 8 weeks today?!?!?! Where did the time go?!:happydance:

hi girls!

lisa, due AF today? when are you going to poas? *excited*

erin, i really hope this month is your month :hugs:

loobs, how are you today?

dont feel like this month is going to be my month. im ok with it though :) this way it will be a lovely surprise if i am. having said all that, you just know ill be poas from about 10dpo :haha: really going to try not to though.

Anybody heard from Bexx?....She's been awful quiet lately...hope she's ok.

I'm OK hun, nausea has come back pretty bad again and I'm feeling a bit miserable, but I'm otherwise fine. :flower:

Holy crap Bexx is 8 weeks today?!?!?! Where did the time go?!:happydance:

I know! At times it seems like things are going really slow, and others it seems like "Wow, I got here quick!" lol. I'm really excited to be at this stage, had my booking appt with the mw this week and she's really nice. It's all finally starting to feel real, just waiting on the the letter from the hospital with my scan date.

Anybody heard from Bexx?....She's been awful quiet lately...hope she's ok.

I'm OK hun, nausea has come back pretty bad again and I'm feeling a bit miserable, but I'm otherwise fine. :flower:

Aww...I really hope that it settles down for you hun...:hugs:....but so glad that everything is ok. Glad your mw is nice....C'mon Mr Postie....Bexx needs that letter yesterday!....it'll be so exciting :yipee::hugs:

Yeah I was due the witch yesterday but no sign and still no sign today either...maybe my body will gear itself up to O this cycle afterall....it will be about bloody time to if it does....29days and counting!:winkwink:

what i mean is.. could i tbe that you caught your eggy?

what a stupid thing to say.. sorry...of course you know you havent.....

having a pretty crap day here.. hope everyone else is ok....

hayley...get a proper test.... i am waiting to dance round the room when you get your :bfp:

I'm almost 100% certain that I haven't....Yet...trying to be hopeful that it will still happen before the witch arrives. After charting for this long hun I know I always O between 36.3 and 36.4 degrees C and then my post-O temps are usually above 36.5......they're down at 36.2 so....pretty confident that I haven't yet.

Have been having strange feelings in my boobs again today and more watery and ewcm so....just keeping my fingers crossed.
I had the strangest of dreams last night. I dreamt that one of the students and one of my colleagues done an us scan on me and there was a baby on the screen as clear as anything....all I kept on saying was OMG, OMG. My colleague said I can't tell you how far gone you are but the heart's beating...:shock:...I woke up and my heart was pounding:dohh:....what a numpty:dohh::rofl:

Sending big hugs babe and a huge confession....I had...I was going to say a cup but it had 2 handles.....a bucket of hot chocolate today and later a pancake with nutella and bananas in it....dead scrummy...:dohh:
Have you got all your mincemeat ingredients ready?....I'm picking up my apples tomorrow:yipee::hugs:

i dunno really, i am feeling a bit.... oh i cant really explain.... was sitting in the car earlier, and i said to gary.." i really want a baby" and the poor man doesnt know what to say to me,,i feel like it wont happen for us, our age is against us.... but if thats the case there is nothing i can do, i need to accept it and move on with my life....

anyway, i am very tired thats probly why ifeel so low..... am looking forward to doing all my xmassy stuff on sunday....

lots and lots oflove
loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww hun....wish I could give you a real hug:hugs: I don't know what to say sweets apart from don't give up hope, there's women out there a lot older than you having babies Hun.

Sending lots and lots of love...:kiss::flow::kiss:

What's everyone upto tonight....it's rather quiet in here....:hugs:

I, personally, am trying to withhold the urge to :test::nope:. Haha, help me. At the moment I'm having some minor cramping, but that's it. I felt a bit sick earlier, but just sparatically....like for a second. But it happened once this morning and another time a little bit ago. (Not symptom spotting, not symptom spotting...):dohh:

I have a feeling this week is going to go by VERY slowly. Either that, or AF is going to show 4 days early again. I'm not sure what that was about last time. I think I just O'ed early last cycle. I'm sure I didn't until about CD 14 or 15 this cycle, so it SHOULD be 28 days, and if she's coming, it won't be until next Thursday. Which I'm hoping these little cramps are a good sign!

Just hanging around waiting for the hubby to get home from work. I want to snack, but I really am trying to be good and NOT do it. I did buy cereal and milk so that if I cave at least it will be somewhat nutritious. Crossing all my crossables my phone stays silent and I don't have to go to work tonight. I'm feeling quite tired and the last thing I want to do is have to be productive. Besides I've got to pack to go out of town tomorrow. Wow, by the time I get back on here it will be Monday and I will already be 10 DPO!!! By then maybe I'll have to pull out the $ Store tests. I've got like 3 of those, and 3 FRER. (Saving the good ones for later).

Alrighty, blah blah blah, I think that's enough from me. What's everyone else up to?

Ooooh Erin sounding so promising sweets....can't wait for next weds/thurs now....until then I'm hiding in that cupboard of yours :devil: styleeee......Keep Outta There!:rofl::winkwink:

Not been upto much tonight...just browsing here and there on the web.
Keep having like little stabbing feelings in my boobs and nipples and the occasional cramp as well.....[-o< So Hard it's gonna end up in O.

Hope you have a fab weekend with the family Hun. Do you have far to travel?

:hugs:

We will have to drive about 2 and a half hours....but ends up being more like 2 when I drive (lol). I make this trip for work like twice a month, so it's not a big deal.

Thanks for guarding my cabinet. On the other hand, if you weren't so sure you hadn't O'ed yet, I would be pushing the tests at you. (I was just chart stalking). Good luck with everything. Hope you O soon!

You and me both babe...:dohh::rofl:
I didn't realise that in anovulatory cycles the witch doesn't actually arrive until you have O....was wondering how they worked.

Feel free to stalk anytime Hun...:hugs:

Erin, I got my BFP at 11DPO and it may even have shown if I'd tested the day before. So fx 10 DPO reveals good news for you! :flower:

morning girls...another grey nd miserable here in the irish midlands..
i thought af was all done with me yesterday, but got up for wee in the night and she is back a wee bit..grrrrrr

nothing much going on here today, i have a dodgy knee, it has no cartelidge (sp) in it after a fall in 1991 i have had 4 operations on it, basically need a knee replacement but i am too young to have one yet... well, its decided to flare up on me.... makes everyday life awkward as it is very painfull.....
anyway, i am going to put all my wet ingredients and dried fruit for my xmas puddings together today, to let them all plump up... and the stuff for the mincemeat too, for its resting overnight.. got stuff in the oven to get it sparkly clean, (want it to smell amazing tomorrow)..

still feeling pretty grim......but i am trying hard not to let it affect anyone else.. cos the kids dont understand anyway, and gary just thinks i am being despondant bout it all....

where's hayley????? whats happening petal??

lisa... hope its iminent lovey... mine should be next weekend i think....

erin...have a lovely family get together...i miss those

imogen ... how are ya??? got your dancing shoes ready??

mrs barrowman......how you doing???

jenny....really hope you are ok lovey..xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Loobi:hi:......and everyone else:hugs:

We must be on a wavelength Hun....I've just finished squirting Mr Muscle Oven cleaner in there now!:rofl: Going shopping later and then it can all sit overnight.

Fingers crossed that your body behaves better than mine chick:winkwink:....I'm really hoping it happens Tuesday. I've been reading some interesting stuff about lunar influence on Ovulation and that when the moon is in the same phase as when you were born on the day that you are due to O it can make you extra fertile....:shrug:....all sounds a bit crazy but found a moon site and checked my date and time of birth and when I conceived with Callum and....:shock:....the images are the same. I also usually get my period over a new moon and both mcs have been over a new moon....so it will be interesting to see...:rofl:.....It's ok you all don't have to whisper it....Lisa has gone Loooopy:loopy::rofl:

Hayley is driving to the B&B today isn't she in readiness to bring Lil Rylee home tomorrow:happydance:....Bet your like a shaken bottle of pop hun:rofl:

Imogen....How is the tww treating you sweets?...any symptoms?:hugs:

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

i would be throwing tests at you too lisa...i think you are great ot poas ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->