remember remember my bfp this november!

Bexx...Aww wow Hun....that's amazing!:happydance:
I can't believe you managed to hear it at only 8wks....they say 10wks most of the time don't they? I'm made up for you chick:hugs:.....also think all this sickness is a good sign that she'll be sticking around for a long while:winkwink::hugs:

As for the X-Factor I'm looking forward to tonight...althou I absolutely can't stand Mariah Carey:nope:

I'm not sure people are believing that I really heard it lol, I still can't believe it myself. Had another listen a few hours ago, but not sure whether I found it or not, my friend has much more experience with this sort of thing.

I'm also not a Mariah fan, though I did quite like her performance this evening. Until she started screeching lol.

bexx, good to hear from you...i reckon its a girl, with the bad sickness you poor thing...
only a few more weeks and it should ease off for you...xxxx

Thanks hun. Everyone I speak to seems to think I'm going to have a girl so perhaps there's some truth in it lol.

How are things over in Ireland? Have you been badly affected by the weather? All the news channels are covering the flooding in Cumbria, I'm not sure why they're not reporting on all the other affected areas.

:rofl::rofl:Bexxxx:rofl::rofl:
Shaun wants to know when I'm going to pick the lottery numbers:dohh::rofl:
:hugs:

I truly wish my predictions were that accurate lol. We don't play the lottery, but perhaps I should have a go. :D

I was just about to say Morning Everyone...but it's lunch time:dohh:....where has this morning gone to?!?:rofl:

Loobi...how'd you get on this morning sweets?:hugs: How's your throat feeling now?

Hayley...how'd your first night go with your new lil addition?:winkwink:

Erin...hope you got back ok after a fab weekend....is the cupboard contents still untouched?:rofl:

Where's our Lil Im_mi gone?~hope everything is ok chick:hugs:

Bexx...I would try not to worry if you can't find it everytime hun...it's still very early:hugs:

Well all that PMA last night was met by a :sleep: DH:dohh: Must admit I was a bit disappointed and we didn't manage to wake before DS this morning either....hopefully tonight he will be less tired:winkwink: My temp was the same this morning as yesterday so we've still got time.

Big Love and :hugs:....I'm off to get some lurvely tesco healthy options melba toasts with some light pate and an apple xxxx

Girls, I think I'm out this month. CP is dropping and seems to be preparing for AF. Already getting cramps...sooooo I think I'm going to hold off testing until the end of the week IF I still haven't gotten AF yet. I just have this gut feeling I'm moving on to next month. Oh well.:shrug:

This weekend was definitely needed. I'm still contemplating searching for a new job. I just hate the idea of even going into the office anymore. If I get some free time this afternoon, I think I'll just poke around to see what's out there.

Hope everyone else has a good day! I should know within a day or two whether I'm definitely out, and adding the banner to my siggy.

Aww Glad you had a good weekend Hun:hugs:
I really hope she doesn't arrive :hugs: xxx

Bexx...I would try not to worry if you can't find it everytime hun...it's still very early:hugs:

Big Love and :hugs:....I'm off to get some lurvely tesco healthy options melba toasts with some light pate and an apple xxxx

Heya hun, I'm ecstatic now actually - had another go with the doppler when hubby got home and found the hb again! Even managed to get a recording of it this time, it's now on mine and hubby's mp3 players lol. When I'm feeling down, I can just have a listen. :happydance:

I love the sound of pate on toast about now. I very rarely fancy it, so typically I get the urge when I'm not allowed any lol.

Girls, I think I'm out this month. CP is dropping and seems to be preparing for AF. Already getting cramps...sooooo I think I'm going to hold off testing until the end of the week IF I still haven't gotten AF yet. I just have this gut feeling I'm moving on to next month. Oh well.:shrug:

Don't give up yet hun, cramps before getting a BFP are common. No idea about CP as I never checked mine, but I still don't think AF is inevitable. :flower:

Heya hun, I'm ecstatic now actually - had another go with the doppler when hubby got home and found the hb again! Even managed to get a recording of it this time, it's now on mine and hubby's mp3 players lol. When I'm feeling down, I can just have a listen. :happydance:

I love the sound of pate on toast about now. I very rarely fancy it, so typically I get the urge when I'm not allowed any lol.

OMG that's so sweet:hugs:...and the best pick-me-up nature could make:hugs:
Was it very easy to find? I bought a hi-bebe doppler when we were expecting Lil Bean but never got round to using it....can't wait to be able to next time:winkwink:

It's annoying isn't it rarely fancying something and then when you do you can't have it.....mine was dippy eggs:dohh::rofl:

:hugs::flow::hugs:

Thanks....I hope she's not coming either! I was looking at some charts on FF and feel better now that I saw some women charted their CP the same as what mine is now right before they got their BFP. FX'd for me!

OMG that's so sweet:hugs:...and the best pick-me-up nature could make:hugs:
Was it very easy to find? I bought a hi-bebe doppler when we were expecting Lil Bean but never got round to using it....can't wait to be able to next time:winkwink:

It's annoying isn't it rarely fancying something and then when you do you can't have it.....mine was dippy eggs:dohh::rofl:

:hugs::flow::hugs:

Well, my friend found it within 10 minutes when we had a go round her house. The next time I tried on my own and wasn't totally sure I'd got it as it sounded a bit slow compared to the examples on youtube.

When I tried again with hubby home, I was about to give up and suddenly it appeared. I'd had plenty of squash shortly before trying and I think as my bladder filled up it suddenly popped up.

I never realised how low you need to go, I'd actually shaved down there earlier on so the doppler would glide better. :D It was just above my pubic bone, slightly to the right and angled toward my left thigh.

Those hi-bebe ones are quite pricey aren't they? Does yours have a heartrate display on it? I'd love to get one of those lol.

I miss dippy eggs too BTW, probably gonna be one of the first things I eat after baby comes out. :D I love a full English breakfast, but haven't had one for ages as it's not the same without a runny egg yolk.

They are quite expensive hun, I actually got mine off of ebay....it was still unopened in the box...think I paid about £60 (which was a bargain cos I think they're more around the 100 mark) for it and yes it does have the heart rate display. We had fun listening to one another's heart rates when it arrived. Callum calls it the boom boom machine...."and when you have a baby in your belly I can listen to her can't I Mummy?!"....:haha: To start with I think he thought he was going to be able to talk through it as well:rofl:...Bless him he's such a cutie:awww:

:hugs:

awww.. that's adorable! Dopplers are a great way to get your previous children interested in the baby. 9 months is such a long time for them and I imagine they get bored as they can't see anything happening the whole time - except for mummy getting fatter of course. :D

Mind you, I love listening to bodily functions with it too lol. Guess we're all big kids at the end of the day. :D

:rofl:....a child's world is a lot more fun most of the time:rofl:

I would never tell him before 12wks but I can't wait to share it with him afterwards....
Not so cute when he's going round Tesco picking up age 11 dresses for his girl baby and birthday cakes for his boy baby....what baby is this Callum....the one you're going to have Mummy!...and it wouldn't be right if all this was said at a normal level of decibels:rofl:.....He definately is broody for a sibling:rofl::dohh:

ah how cute.... one of ours said the other day...." when are you and daddy going to make a new baby?" bless em, they know we make em, but they dont know HOW yet....not loooking forward to that one....

glad your doing good bexx..

i am not feeling great, its only a cold coming on, but makingme feel crappy, i am just having a beechams hot berry fruits , trying to perk me up a bit....

teachers strike here tomorrow, so kids are off... i hope i sleep ok tonight, and am able to make the most of not having to get up early..

i was only down half a pound, but thats ok, i knew it wouldnt be great loss, cos i hadnt been brilliant the last few days.....

its probly a good job i dont feel well today, cos those hars of mincemeat were callingme to make a mincemeat cake..... hahahaha

i fed my puddings this morning before i put em in the dark cupboard.... brandy on one of em, and cherry brandy on the other.....

not much other news here, i could be approaching o at the weekend, but possibly not til middle of next week, it depends on whether or not my cycle will be the magnificent 28 days that it was last time, or the usual 33..... of course there is always a chance it will do something really strange for recently, and go longer.... i will keep an eye on things anyway..... still hoping to manage to not tell gaz when its time...

hayley, how is that little puppy?? how is it taing the clomid??? hope its not making you feel horrible

apparently, grapefruit juice is good for the production of ewcm.... thats a good thing for me, cos i love that and i drink lots of it anyway....

sorry , i been waffling away again havent i??? and its all alot of nothingness....

lotsa love and :dust:

loobs

Hey guys,
My boobs are sore and my CP went back up!:happydance: So that gives me a bit of PMA for the time being. I've had cramps all day......they were pretty bad this morning so I had to take a Midol. I don't feel like AF is on her way, although I usually don't feel like it until the day before. I don't usually have cramps until a few hours or so before AF starts, so these are different for me. This makes me want to POAS right now!!!

Hope y'all are having a good day!:flower:

oooooh erin...when you testing...good luck petal..xxxx

Thanks Laura! I might test tomorrow morning with FMU....that'll be 11 DPO I think...I really hope this turns out well!

oh i do too darling.... let us know as soon as you can ay?? we all rooting for you...xxxxx i am off to bed soon,notfeeling very well..xxxxx

Oh Erin, I've got a really good feeling about this! I got my BFP at 11dpo and I had sore boobs starting 3 days beforehand, it all looks really promising! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! :D

Ooooh Erin...that sounds fantastic!:winkwink:
The chains are off that cabinet!....I'd love to talk you into :test: NOW to...but ignore me....just supressed poas tendancies trying to surface:rofl:

God I am SO COLD! The heating is on...my hands are like blocks of ice and I have goose bumps over every inch of me!
What's everyone upto tonight?...:hugs: xxx

I have an Im_mi update!....She still loves us! Infact it's my fault that we've been wondering and worrying cos she sent me a msg on facebook and I've only just read it....her laptop is down:growlmad:

I promise to be better and check there regularly from now on....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->