• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remember remember my bfp this november!

haha how strange that we doing the oven t same time!!!

oooh thats interesting isnt it the lunar thingy... i wouldnt have a clue how to work mine out.......

feeling a bit pukey this morning.... think i could do with a little holiday to relax a bit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to do one..... what i meant was...if i wasoverdue my thing, even if i thought i hadnt o'd, i would havebeen testing

so sorry if it sounded like i was being rude...i would never be rude intentionally.....

Sorry chick!:dohh:....I'd be with you if I hadn't charted but there really is no point:nope:
You weren't being rude....I was being thick:dohh::rofl:

Why oh why do I manage to find things and then can't get the links to work?!:dohh: I was going to put the website address up for the moon thingy but I've just tried clicking on it in this post and it didn't work....I'll look for you if you like hun?....It's just a bit of fun thou...I don't know how much scientific evidence supports the theory...:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

:witch: finally showed up & god is she being evil, had really bad cramps that have made me sick :cry: feeling really rough with it. on a good note i get to take my 1st tablet tomorrow :happydance:

i'm off to get a bed & bits for rylee, can't believe we pick her up tomorrow. we have booked into the premier inn in lincoln tonight.

hope everyone is ok :hugs:

ah hayley..so sorry sweetheart, but like you say, you can start your clomid now.. ...

oooh make sure to put up some photos ay??? bet ya so excited.... am so sorry the cramps are really bad, i feel your pain, i get it like that everytime.... and its not nice at all...

sending you so much love ...
loobs
xxxx

thanks laura :hugs: feeling a bit better now

we went & chose a bed for rylee, its dark blue with a tartan cusion bit in it, sooo cute. also got her some squeeky toys that will no doubt drive us insane :wacko: will put some pics on facebook tomorrow or monday, i'm sure i will take about a million :rofl:

just made a minced beef & onion pie, smells sooo yummy. going to have it with mash, veg & thick gravy :thumbup: proper comfort food

i've been listening to christmas songs on magic whilst cleaning & now i can't wait to put the tree up, got about 2 or 3 weeks to go yet though. i love christmas :happydance:

Morning Girls.....:hugs:

Hayley~Hope that witch is being nicer to you today sweets and the cramps have eased.
Good luck for the journey home with Lil Rylee...hope she's ok and doesn't mind the car....can't wait to see pics!:winkwink:

Loobi...Well the mincemeat is looking good in the bowl:thumbup:.....did you halve the recipe after?.....this is going to sound like a very silly question but should we halve the cooking time?...I'm guessing yes but just thought I'd ask. I wanted to get mine in this morning as am doing a sunday roast later but I'm on-call today and have to go in so it won't be going in til later:nope:
You'll have to let me know how yours turns out:winkwink:
Hope yesterdays sicky feeling has gone sweets and you really enjoy today:hugs:

Im_mi~What have you been up to babe?...hope you're ok:hugs:

Erin....I'm still in the cupboard so beware:trouble::haha: Hope you're having a great weekend and are unwinding and relaxing:hugs:

Bexx~Hey Sweetie...hope that ms is a bit better today:hugs:
Did you see X-factor last night? I had it paused cos I was putting the mincemeat together and when I came in Poppy got up on Shaun's lap and managed to stand on one of the remote buttons which took it to present time....I missed Stacey, Danyl and Jedward:growlmad:.....were they any good? Predictions based on the clips....bottom two...Jedward and hmmm maybe Olly?...with Jedward going home....[-o<

Well folks definately having what I would normally feel the day before/day of Ovulatation....so keep everything crossed for me that I can soooooon enter the much wanted tww:hugs: For now thou I've gotta go and get ready for work so I'll catch you all later. Hope everyone has a fab day, love you all :hugs:xxxx

3lbs off??? go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done i will weigh tomorrow.not too hopefull, i am afraid my sad moments were too much for me some days... and i comfort ate..but i did be good some dys... so as long as i didnt gain i will feel ok..so hope to get to grips with it better this coming week..
i didnt end up halving the mixture, but if i had i would have assumed same as you, to halve the cookng time...mine is in the oven now, its been in since 5.40am... yesi once again i could not sleep.....so ithas only 1 hour to go, the kitchen doesnt smell of it particularly, but i opened the oven and it smells yummy in there..

making the puddings later, the kids cant wait to have a stir and make a wish..

just going to make yet another cup of tea.... feels like it shouldbelunchtime i am awake so long i actually woke up at 4.01am, and gave up trying to go back to sleep bout 5ish..... its going to be a very long day....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww god hun:hugs: Insomnia is horrible I've only ever had it a few times but it's so frustrating esp when you get to that really tired point but still can't sleep or stay asleep...Big hugs babe:hugs:

Definately going to halve the cooking time now....might be able to get it in before cooking the roast that way.

Right hun I've really gotta dash and have a quick :shower: before I'm out the door:dohh::rofl: speak later xxxx

Bexx~Hey Sweetie...hope that ms is a bit better today:hugs:
Did you see X-factor last night? I had it paused cos I was putting the mincemeat together and when I came in Poppy got up on Shaun's lap and managed to stand on one of the remote buttons which took it to present time....I missed Stacey, Danyl and Jedward:growlmad:.....were they any good? Predictions based on the clips....bottom two...Jedward and hmmm maybe Olly?...with Jedward going home....[-o<

Heya hun, nausea is actually quite bad today. Was up on and off all night until hubby finally fetched me a bowl of rice krispies.

Yesterday morning I had this horrible "knowing" feeling that I'd lost the baby. I spent the whole day in a state of dread and today I dashed over to my friend's house to try her doppler. Still can't believe it, but we heard a heartbeat! :happydance:

Watched x-factor last night, to be honest I wasn't that impressed with anyone's performance so you didn't miss much. Though Danyl was quite good, he did a toned-down version of Careless Whisper which the judges didn't seem too keen on. I hope he's not out tonight, would still like to see olly go.

Hey Everyone....:hugs:

Bexx...Aww wow Hun....that's amazing!:happydance:
I can't believe you managed to hear it at only 8wks....they say 10wks most of the time don't they? I'm made up for you chick:hugs:.....also think all this sickness is a good sign that she'll be sticking around for a long while:winkwink::hugs:

As for the X-Factor I'm looking forward to tonight...althou I absolutely can't stand Mariah Carey:nope:

Loobi...How'd your mincemeat turn out Lovely? Mine ended up being in there for 3.5hrs and still the apples have a mild crunch to them...not sure if its supposed to but hey ho....:shrug:

Hayley...Hope you're home now sweets...how did the journey go? is Rylee settling in?
I just thought I forgot to ask how your first day on clomid went yesterday...hope it's not giving you any side-effects:hugs:

Im_mi....is everything ok babe?....getting worried about you:hugs:

Anybody got anything exciting planned for tonight?....I'm feeling full of PMA at the moment....we're gonna make a baby later:winkwink::haha:...well have a go anyway:rofl:

helloooooooooooooooo ...... well mine was in for three hours...it tastes lovely.... i got 6 jars out of it...and my christmas puddings are done too, just need steaming for one andhalf hours on the day.....

have had such a busy day here today, and am so tired after not sleeping very well....
i actually cant wait to go to bed...

WOOHOOO Lisa, go catch that eggy girl.....so pleased youare full of PMA....

bexx, good to hear from you...i reckon its a girl, with the bad sickness you poor thing...
only a few more weeks and it should ease off for you...xxxxx

im_mi, how was your night out???

Hayley..... how was your journey home with your new addition??? i hope she settles in ok...bless her...

i dont really care bout x factor any more...i am just so fed up with watching those twins go thru..... i said i wouldnt be watching any more.... but the kids llove it , cant let em get this far into it and say they cant watch the last few weeks... dontthink i will be bothering next year, if they even do it next year....

got a funny feeling in my throat today, its not really sore, kinda an achey feeling.... hopei am not coming down with anything...

Teachers on strike here on tuesday.... so kids home.....yay!!!!

lotsa love...
loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Loobi....sending a big :coffee: of honey and lemon....hope it doesn't come to anything hun:hugs:
The mincemeat does taste fab...I have to ask thou....is all your apple soft?....worrying now that people will wonder what the heck I've put in their mince pies:rofl:
Never got round to cooking the roast...it's on tomorrows menu:dohh:
Having a salad and jacket with a small slice of goats cheese and red pepper quiche....yum yum:munch:
I bet the scales will surprise you tomorrow hun....let us know how you get on:hugs:

Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight Hun.....If I could I'd run you a long hot bath with a glass of :wine:and stick a sign on the door saying....Do Not Disturb....Mum is indulging in some quality me time....if you need anything ask your father:rofl: seriously thou a long soak just before bed might help to relax you and help you to sleep...:shrug:

Big :hugs: and Love Sweetie xxxxx

lisa petal, yeah my apple is also has a bit of bite on it.... its nice.... i dontthink the scales wil be kind... but tomorrow is another day i will be better...
my throat is feelinghorrible.... could be cos i am so tired....i am going to go up to bed soon with my book, and have a rest.... Gary thinks i am suffering witha bit of anxiety, i keep getting what feels like butterflies.... i actually just thinki am very run down, and some days it is harder to cope with, this past week has been particularly bad, asi havent been sleeping very well....

hopefully this week will be a bit better....

letting the kids watch x factor....oh my god...i feel so old.... i used tolove wham , when i was at school..... looking at all your birth dates you girls, i was in senior school when most of you were born...God i could be your mummy most of you...

hahahahahah I am the OLD bird of the bunch.....

xxxxxxxxx loobs....

:rofl::rofl:Bexxxx:rofl::rofl:
Shaun wants to know when I'm going to pick the lottery numbers:dohh::rofl:
:hugs:

hehehe let me know em when you do...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl:...of course chick:rofl:
I think he's still in awe cos yesterday I predicted the Welsh rugby game score as 35-17 and it turned out to be 33-16....I know nothing about rugby....he was really quite :shock:....:rofl:....have been promoted to Mystic Lisa status:haha: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->