~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

I agree Nicole :) I want to meet you!! It would be so awesome :) Just tell her we met through a base or something (grandma that is) :) lol

I'm feeling wonderful! I wish I could type more but its bedtime. Steph has been online today on fb...I think shes just having a busy time with her son graduating :) and everything coming up so fast....I'll write her on there tomorrow and make sure shes okay I MISS HER FACE!!!!!! She needs to get in here ;) LOL....

LOL My mom bought what I told her. I told her that we met at my friend Tyler's wedding in April of 2009. I told her you knew Holly from somewhere and I've known Tyler since I was about 5(true). LOL The details are up to you!

Ok, bedtime for me. Tomorrow have a few errands to do and Saturday is garage saling in the morning before I come home and organize all the baby things.

Aww have fun organizing everything that sounds like fun. I sure had tons of organizing when the girls came here. I'm having a horrid day :( seems everyone I know is passing away. Jason and I are almost to the "done" point right now....I think I just need to move out for a while and show him how much I really did around here. He thinks I sleep all day and do nothing and its total opposite I'm rarely on here anymore....I rarely have a moment to think to myself or even take care of myself like I should be. Part of it is depression...and part of it is just being so busy with the kids I dont' have time for myself. I'm going to my friends house tonight and will probably stay there with her and my mom is taking the kids for tonight to let me go sleep in and just rest because I need it more than anything at this point in time :(

I'm sorry things are really rough with you and Jason right now. I've had times like that too with Josh but I never left because I just told myself I was overreacting. He has told me he will work on being better once he returns. We will see how that goes. Extra prayers coming your way!

AFM-I think I'm starting to dilate because I lost most of my mucus plug yesterday at church. I know it doesnt mean things are going to happen in the next 9 days but it does give me some hope of a natural delivery. Now to finish getting my house ready!

Hope things are better for you and you are healthy again Andi!

Steph and Beth, how are you? Where are all our other girls?

We're doing MUCH better since that post ;) LOL Wow I can't believe that was a month ago already ;) I've been having hormonal issues he's been going through a lot we keep losing family members its been a rough year for us :( he just lost his grandpa and I just lost another Uncle :( I've lost 2 uncles and an aunt so far this year....it just keeps coming..and now his grandmother is sick and not expected to make it too much longer.

I hope your baby comes soooooon! I can't wait to see pictures :) so excited for you!!!!

Thats awesome you lost the mucous plug already :) Prayers...I lost mine when labor started ;) It was exciting LOL! I was already contracting like CRAZY though when mine came out at home....hoping it won't be much longer for you!!

Well.....I threw up last night....super weird an was sooo nauseated I took a pee stick....it was "negative" in my book....but it did have a "line" but I don't trust those tests. There is no way I could be pregnant for goodness sakes I don't want to be pregnant lol....heck NO...I've already got my hands far too full over this way, plus the stress of 2 special needs children is rough at times :( another reason Jason and I had our issues...we are trying to deal with it but we really didn't know what we were getting into with these girls...its a big stress! Anyways....I hope everyone else is doing well I MISS YOU LADIES!

I am loving not having my periods though its AWESOME I haven't had one in nearly 2 months :) woop woop!

I'm sorry about you losing family members. My prayers are with you. LOL I cant imagine 4 kids with 2 that have special needs. I have my hands full with a rebellious toddler and being 39 weeks pregnant.

I hear ya sweetie ;) When does your hubby get to come home? I hope its soon after baby comes....

We kinda have 3 special needs but Tyler's is NOTHING compared to the girlies :( bless their hearts...we have it rough to...Its hard going from taken care of children who understand what you say...to children who have no clue what you're saying to them :( its so frustrating and at times J and I get so stressed out we shout an I know its not okay to do that :( an I feel so bad...but sometimes I think they know and they just don't wanna listen...other times I don't think they understand a single word we say :( sooooo irritating. Its hard to explain...but its hard to understand Haley who is 6 and a half because of her speech impediment :( its so rough :( Ya never understand how BLESSED we are to have PERFECTLY healthy little humans...until we get the ones we don't understand and don't know how to help them :( its just really hard on the entire family :(

DH wont get back to the states until October but we wont see him in person til the week of Christmas.

I can only imagine your frustration at all that. It's hard enough on me basically being a single parent with a toddler who has decided that she is going to show all her attitude this week. Think she senses something? I fear as this week goes on I'm going to be doing more disciplining than the day before. It'll be interesting how she actually reacts to a baby in the house.

I hear ya....why not until Christmas? Man that seems like a long time without him :( bless your heart. So sorry.....I hope you get to see him possibly sooner than that! I duno how you could manage without seeing him and knowing he's in the states LOL I'd be GONE....I'd find a way to get to Jason LOL!! You are super strong ;) lol....

I got news today our adoption should be finalizing soon :) OMGOSH :) waiting on the phone call from the attorney with the court dates etc :)

Yay on adoption finalizing. And btw, Salvation Army is my best friend for kids clothes and skirts for me.

Well he was going to try and come to see us over our 4th anniversary but now he wants to save all his leave days so he can come home permanently 3 weeks early and still get paid. It'll be hard because so many of my friends are doing big homecoming parties and planning outfits and I wont see him until 1 or 2 months after he gets back. 9 days til I get to meet this baby if they dont arrive sooner on their own! Anxious. House still isnt ready though!

Hope you girls are doing okay. Nicole, I hope the little one arrives soon for you. I never lost my plug until I was in active labor...hopefully it means good things ahead. Keeping my FX'd for you, hon:thumbup:

Andi, congrats on the adoption becoming final...I know you've waited a long time for it:flower:I hope everything gets easier with the girls. I know it must be stressful right now.

Nothing much with me...my almost 4 year old broke his arm a few weeks ago so I've been trying to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't fall on it again while it's healing...it's not easy to keep a 4 year old from falling when he's playing around with his brother all day long, everyday:dohh:So, he's got 2 more weeks in it and then he'll be in a brace afterward. My stepdaughter and nephew (who are 13 and 14)will also be here in a few weeks so I'll have 5 kids in the house soon. Our house is a decent size, but certainly not huge and I have a feeling I'll be ready to pull my hair out by the end of the month:haha:

I did, however, get 2 days of positive OPKs this weekend so I'm hoping it will result in a good birthday present for me soon. :winkwink: With father's day being in a couple weeks and then my birthday the week after, the timing would be great:cloud9:

Hugs to everyone:hugs:

Got sent home. Only dilated to a 2. My contractions are there but not consistent. Still hoping this baby comes out before Thursday.

Contractions are still present and a 7.5 on a pain scale out of 10. They are varying from 4 to 7 minutes apart.

Wow.....I wouldn't be surprised if its just as bad and you have the baby at home....watch it ;) Trysten came out TOO fast...don't let that happen...so if you want to go back after a few hours I wouldn't blame you Nicole.

Beth wow I'm sorry your 4 year old broke his arm :( bless his heart. That sounds painful. I had a friends little girl just break her arm the other day shes 4 to LOL she just turned 4....her momma felt so bad :( but its not your fault so don't blame yourself....it'll heal and get better ;) those things happen. :hugs: :hug: your way.

We signed and got our paperwork notarized to send back to the attorney tomorrow I will be driving it to make sure it makes it safe and sound and so we can get our court date. Anyways its so cute seeing the girls names with our last name on the end :) its an awesome feeling.

Went to my check-up today having contractions every 10 minutes. Absolutely no progress. Baby is not fully engaged, only dilated to a 2, and cervix is really high. C-section is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Thursday. It sucks that it is scheduled for the afternoon because that means I cant eat or drink anything after 3 a.m.

Ouch on your son breaking his arm at 4 Beth. I did that when I was 10 and it sucked. My arm was so itchy and brown when I got the cast taken off after 8 weeks. Mine was neon green (my favorite color) and I had everyone I knew sign it.

Yay on signing the finalization papers Andi!

Good luck on Thursday, Nicole:thumbup:I'll be thinking of you...I know you can't wait to meet your little one:cloud9:

Yes, I broke my arm when I was 9 and I remember how itchy and hot and miserable it was. Luckily, he's already been in it for 3 weeks and only has a couple more to go.

Hugs to everyone

Last bump pics of this pregnancy, taken a few hours ago:

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Wishing you the best of luck today praying everything goes fine :) Lots of love your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->