~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Waiting for in-laws to get here so we can go to Walmart for a few items and to Subway for lunch. My daughter is acting up and apparently now she is starting to understand what the word "spanking" really means. Baby is moving a lot right now and its mostly by my ribs so I think baby flipped the other day when I felt a lot of pressure! Movements are starting to feel kinda painful. I'm hoping this baby comes before 39 weeks but not before 36 weeks.

Wow! Andi--the 10th?? That is soooo close! But I know you've made peace and are happy--really happy right now! That makes me so happy for you! :)

Beth--I'm right there waiting with you sweetie.. I'm on CD 39 and nothing..bbs have been sore around the outside again and no "real" cramps and my hair and face is soooo oily.. I'm thinking I O'ed on or around the 22nd.. SUCKS though cause we bd'ed on the 21st and I hope my dh's little men aren't good swimmers or have a long life..LOL.. SO FXed that AF shows up by friday!! I did take an equate test--I'm going to post it on the testing forum as I've not ever gotten anything I don't think on them but I'm not sure about today's..I wasn't even going to test but figured shit, I was late by a 36 day cycle but if I o'ed late--I'd only be 10 dpo.. SO who knows.. Going to the other forum now to post..

Nicole--take care of that baby hun! Rest, Rest, Rest!--won't be long and sprout will be here!

Steph, CD40 for me and I'm pretty sure I haven't even O'd yet:dohh:Oh well...I guess it'll happen when it happens. Not much else I can do.

Here is my 32 week bump pic:

Attachments

• 0407131446.jpg
    0407131446.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Wow, your getting ready to POP :) looks like you ate a watermelon :) Cuteness LOVE the bump!! Your soooo cute ;)

So prayers please...baby is breach (head up right behind my belly button) ad so I get another ultrasound at 36-37 weeks to check on growth and position again. If still breach then I'll have to get a C-section at 39 weeks. Otherwise baby is completely healthy and kicking my cervix a lot. Baby is weighing 9 ounces over the average but doctor isnt concerned since all my babies have been average or bigger.

Well I'm going to be very proactive about getting this baby to flip. I ordered a handheld high-powered LED flashlight and pulsatilla which should be here by Saturday. Doing those twice a day plus heat/music, and 2 of the positions mentioned on spinningbabies.com. If these dont work in the next 4 weeks then I'll just hope that baby will randomly decide to turn before the C-section date.

Here is the only picture I got from my ultrasound on Monday. It's a side profile of the baby's face:

Attachments

• 0408131416.jpg
    0408131416.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
Saying prayers Nicole that the baby will turn around so you can avoid a C-section. I hope it all works out:hugs:

Andi, did you have the surgery? Hope you're doing okay:flower:

Steph, any news or updates?

I did I'm not doing so good...going back to the doctor today to see what they want to do from here. I hope and pray I don't have to have another surgery because of my complications from the first surgery!

My intestines wouldn't WAKE UP :( but they finally did :) sorry TMI...but I'm feeling MUCH better now back to doing laundry/cleaning etc ;) full blown myself YAY! I hope you're all doing well I've missed you ladies tremendously :) Also got a kidney infection from the catheter and for a week was peeing blood before I realised it because my pain killers masked the feeling of OUCH....so now I'm suffering from yeast infection :( again TMI because of all the antibiotics I was on for everything else blah! I'm way better tho :)

Wow, sorry to hear you were going through so much. Did you ever figure out what the bruises on your arm were from? Do you look almost normal now? How does your abdomen feel?

Doc appointment tomorrow but nothing exciting on this one. Hoping to be under 163 lbs.

My arm was infected from the IV :( my body is very sensitive if you didn't figure that out LOL everything happens to me....so the IV made my "vein infected" which caused my entire arm to hurt...the nurse showed me how my vein was protruding and I was like THAT is what hurts OUCH :( its still sore...but much better than it was :)

I wish I was 163 lol!! Oh well maybe someday!

Well my belly is measuring a week ahead but I have big babies and this one is measuring about 12 days ahead so no surprise there. My daughter doesnt want to go to bed tonight.My OB wont be able to deliver this abby because little did I know she is pregnant too and due in 2 weeks so she is starting her maternity leave on Friday. The plan is an ultrasound in 4 weeks to check on position of baby and then if baby is still breech we will schedule C-section for the following week. Even if baby has flipped she doesnt think I'll make it to my due date. I've officially gained 33.5 lbs. Was hoping it'd only be 32 today but oh well, I'm just trying to prepare for baby's arrival now. Will post picture of 34 week baby bump under this:

You're so cute preggo :) adorable belly!!! Can't wait to see little one :)

My oldest was pretty much just diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome...(Ihad my suspicions) but it is.....not sure how I take the news yet...just praying he outgrows it all. It seems to honestly be getting worse though :( so we shall see where this goes.

DH has been very stressed with work and its rubbed off on me...sure you could tell by my fb statuses :( just been a rough week. Haley keeps losing her earrings so today I'm taking them out for good. I have other things that I need to focus on :( hope that doesn't seem to rash if you know what I mean....just its time consuming since we just got them done and I keep having to "repierece" them and she cries and I'm done. She cut her hair a few weeks ago and last night tied some of her hair in knots like so bad we had to cut out parts of her hair :( her hair looks awful at the moment.

Tyler's been horrible acting out really bad and his tic's are getting really bad. He's constantly tic'ing! .......anyways....if all that wasn't bad the cat brought in a dead bunny last night :\ and then today the dog had to go to the vet....just lots going on and I'm losing my motivation :( I duno....sometimes I think I've stepped in over my head...but at other times I know I'm doing the right thing its the Devil trying to bring us down. Gonna keep looking to God for answers.....if anyone believes in prayer...please please pray for us!

I will definitely pray.

They thought my cousin Taylor had Tourreete's since he would randomly go into his room and yell. Dont think he was ever officially diagnosed though.

I was bad about my hair when I was 6-9 years old. I dont blame you for letting her ears heal. I had mine done in high school but I joined the swim team and had to take them out constantly. I had to repierce them multiple times and it would hurt and bleed. I evenutally said screw it I'll wear clip-ons if I want to wear earrings.

I have a feeling I have a cyst on my left ovary. Having a constantly sharp pain down by my left ovary. Causing nausea, headache, and slight backache. Wish my next OB visit wasnt 2 weeks away.

I hear ya, Andi...I wish I was 163, too:haha:I'm so sorry to hear you had a rough time with the surgery. I'm glad you're doing better now:hugs:

Adorable bump, Nicole...will continue to pray that baby turns around so you can avoid a c-section:thumbup:

Anyone heard any news about Steph?

Hey Andi,

Next time (probably not this year) I'm in FL we ARE getting together to let the kiddos play! NO is not an option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->