• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Hello I'd thought would join in on the fun too! TTC #1 ( 2nd for me, 1st baby was stillborn) and #1 for him. I think I'm 7 dpo and AF is supposed to arrive on 8/30. I have pretty regular cycles; I track my periods on the flo app. We BD on O day. I have been feeling nauseous in the morning, I had a sore throat that came out of nowhere and I had a dull backache on my left side yesterday. I've had cramping on the left side only since around 3-4 dpo. This is our first attempt so I would be over the moon if we get a BFP this month!! I am trying to wait to test until after I miss AF. I think I will try to wait until labor day to test! Eek!

Day 8 of flashing smilies #-o I'm ready for cracking. I had really sore boobs yesterday and lots of ewcm so I was hoping today I would finally get a positive but it's actually lighter than yesterday mornings.

Kittykat, based on temperature it could make sense... Did you end up with a positive opk?

Wantingagirl, I hope this is it for you!

Salamander, is it possible you had a short surge and you missed it on the opks?

day 8 for me after my first postpartum period 11months after giving birth. I used to ovulate CD 14 but I am already testing in case. Today was negative. It has been getting darker the past 3 days but nothing near positive yet.

I'm due to ovulate this weekend. I'm not temping this month or using ovulation tests. Let's hope month 12 of trying gives me a bfp! We are getting a puppy this evening to take our minds off everything else x

Possibly it happened late night or overnight CD18? I'm just confused tbh. I think we'll give it one last go tonight just in case and then call it for this month #-o :lol:

Don't mind the lh numbers the app is shit at reading the tests ](*,)

Going to join you ladies here now. Was super hopeful about August and got a very faint positive on several tests but a few days later they have faded to nothing. Counting it as a chemical pregnancy. Hoping AF shows on Sunday so I can move onto the next cycle as planned.

I am not buying any tests unless my period doesn’t show which as of now should be late in September 23 so that will be my official test date. This month was too painful and stressful looking at faint lines...I don’t want to do that again.

Finally got a solid smiley face this morning \\:D/ opk isn't quite positive but close so going to just take today as peak day.

FF put me back a day so hello to 3dpo again :haha:

I’m also 3dpo today lol. Cycle buddies! My lp is usually 12 days - I’m debating whether or not I should start maca again today as I’ve confirmed Ov. Can we take maca in the tww, does anybody know?

I’m also 3dpo today lol. Cycle buddies! My lp is usually 12 days - I’m debating whether or not I should start maca again today as I’ve confirmed Ov. Can we take maca in the tww, does anybody know?

Yay! I took it all month round but since I d stopped my temps have been more stable and only started spotting at 9dpo

But that could also be from the progesterone cream or going back down From b-100 to b-50

I didn’t have these issues on Maca before Leo however I did stop Maca the month before I conceived him again could be co-incidence it did however bring my ovulation forward and stronger ovulation but I had a few losses so dumped everything xx

I’ll add everyone onto front page this evening out at the min

Yay for ovulation salamander!
Tesh&wantingagirl, good luck for the TWW!

I don't know anything about Maca - though now I'm tempted to look it up!

Yay for ovulation salamander!
Tesh&wantingagirl, good luck for the TWW!

I don't know anything about Maca - though now I'm tempted to look it up!
Thanks hun x

I still don’t know properly about maca I’m just winging it! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->