****September 2019 Testing Thread****

I don’t really know anything about it hun. Can you actually get it? Do you have issues ovulating?
Thanks hun, no I actually ovulate just fine on my own but my former gynecologist said it helps making 2 eggs at a time and might improve the quality. I still have an almost full pack since this one cycle...

Thanks hun, no I actually ovulate just fine on my own but my former gynecologist said it helps making 2 eggs at a time and might improve the quality. I still have an almost full pack since this one cycle...

I’d be scared of multiples, but it depends what your feelings are go with your gut hun xx

890B3F8A-99F2-4497-B0FE-C067346EAC57.jpeg 227ADB67-C1D4-408D-8183-71C9D5A4C9E0.jpeg This is it now but again don’t trust it. After bm Justnow loads of red mixed in with ewcm :shrug: I’m so confused :shrug:

Also negative today. I’m waiting on af and hoping cycle 11 is the one! Good luck all who are still waiting to test! I’m routing for you all!

I’m due for af tomorrow but I’m thinking of waiting to test until Monday if I’m late. I’m tired of seeing negative on my tests and have been staying strong. I had a lot of ewcm around o this month and my boobs remain sore with slight veins so I’m remaining positive. Fingers crossed I finally get my BFP just a few months before my 30th

Bfn for me today at 10dpo. Absolutely gutted. Can't help but assume because I got bfp at 9dpo with my little girl and both chemicals that im out. Felt good about this cycle too. Don't think I'll be testing anymore. Can't bare to spend another half hour staring at another negative just willing it to change. Urgh! Why do we do it to ourselves. :sad2:

Bfn for me today at 10dpo. Absolutely gutted. Can't help but assume because I got bfp at 9dpo with my little girl and both chemicals that im out. Felt good about this cycle too. Don't think I'll be testing anymore. Can't bare to spend another half hour staring at another negative just willing it to change. Urgh! Why do we do it to ourselves. :sad2:

I didn’t get a positive until 12 dpo this cycle, every other pregnancy (4 of them) I had a positive 7-9dpo! Don’t give up!!

I didn’t get a positive until 12 dpo this cycle, every other pregnancy (4 of them) I had a positive 7-9dpo! Don’t give up!!

Really? Thanks Kitty, that makes me feel a little better. Did you feel you were out before then or do you have more patience then me? I just wanna test everytime I need the bathroom. I'm a nightmare. 2nd morning I've got myself in a mess :shy:
I've really tried to not pay attention to any possible symptoms as from what I remember with my daughter the only thing I had in the tww with her was what felt like af cramps the day I tested positive. Today and yesterday I keep getting a sharp, stabbing pain in the right side of my uterus but think I had that with my chemical. Just need to pull myself together. I'm just scared to get my hopes back up to be back here in a few days. My charts made me feel rubbish too coz now it looks to be heading downwards
Screenshot_20190927_141518.jpg

OK, don't judge me. I know I said I wouldn't be testing again but can't help myself. I have just had the most ridiculous false positive tests, I just can't believe it. I took one of these this morning and it was completely negative. I took one of these and a one step cheapy at the same time in same sample at 3pm. About 3 minutes in the pink line just appeared in seconds. Wasn't gradual. So I dipped another knowing it couldn't be right as it couldn't go from completely negative to that in a matter of hours, but i had to leave for school run. I came back to find the second one had done the same but the one step is negative. How is it possible. What could they possibly have reacted too. I don't understand it. I can't even imagine if these had been the first tests I'd actually taken this cycle. I would have have been absolutely heartbroken to think I was pregnant when I'm not. I have always rated these tests (clinical guard from amazon) never had an evap and actually would have gone as far to say just as good as a frer but my god. I'm scared to use anymore now. I will try again this evening to see if i get another like this. Shocking!
IMG_20190927_155635.jpg

Laurabub 3 minutes is within the typical time window. I've taken thousands of tests, various different brands over the past almost 9 years (yes, I've been TTC that long). Those tests look very positive to me. From my current knowledge, One Steps are 100 mIU. The ICs are always WAY more sensitive. Evaps are simply not that strong, and if the line showed up at 3 minutes, that's a positive. FX that you get some answers tonight and other test brands start showing the same positives.

Laurabub 3 minutes is within the typical time window. I've taken thousands of tests, various different brands over the past almost 9 years (yes, I've been TTC that long). Those tests look very positive to me. From my current knowledge, One Steps are 100 mIU. The ICs are always WAY more sensitive. Evaps are simply not that strong, and if the line showed up at 3 minutes, that's a positive. FX that you get some answers tonight and other test brands start showing the same positives.

I've taken thousands myself but never had any do this. It sat negative for a couple of minutes. Didn't even turn slowly. Just suddenly appeared. Was weird. I may just break open my frer tonight but at the same time I don't wanna waste it and have to buy more if I'm not. I've had stabbing pains low down all day today. Don't know what's going on

OK, don't judge me. I know I said I wouldn't be testing again but can't help myself. I have just had the most ridiculous false positive tests, I just can't believe it. I took one of these this morning and it was completely negative. I took one of these and a one step cheapy at the same time in same sample at 3pm. About 3 minutes in the pink line just appeared in seconds. Wasn't gradual. So I dipped another knowing it couldn't be right as it couldn't go from completely negative to that in a matter of hours, but i had to leave for school run. I came back to find the second one had done the same but the one step is negative. How is it possible. What could they possibly have reacted too. I don't understand it. I can't even imagine if these had been the first tests I'd actually taken this cycle. I would have have been absolutely heartbroken to think I was pregnant when I'm not. I have always rated these tests (clinical guard from amazon) never had an evap and actually would have gone as far to say just as good as a frer but my god. I'm scared to use anymore now. I will try again this evening to see if i get another like this. Shocking!
View attachment 1069294
I honestly thought I was completely out until I took the frer! I only took it because my husband made me!!

those would be the darkest Evans I have ever seen in my life, honestly break open the frer when you’ve had a decent hold and see what comes up xxxx

View attachment 1069294
Omg yay!! There is no way that can be an evap!! 3 mins is way within the time frame. And to have both tests do that with the same sample I am going to bet my hat that’s positive!!! How many dpo are you? Do you know the sensitivity of those cheapies?

Laura if my cheapies looked like that I would definitely bring out the Frer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->