• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@Rebaby I love your will power! I have none when it comes to testing. I'm so optimistic that I imagine and bfp and just go for it. I will try and wait till my 15th testing date but no promises. :blush:

If you don't mind me asking, how old is everyone? I'm turning 35 in two days and struggling because that's the magic "old" number in the pregnancy and fertility world. I recently got remarried. I have a 9 year old daughter and he has two sons, 7 and 9. I've gone back and forth about trying for another and my age made me decide to give it one last go. I'm so afraid that I'll regret it if I don't at least try for a little while.

Im 40 but will ne 41 in December.
This is longest I've ever had to ttc and im certain it's down to my age.
I came off of the mini pill in February so we have been trying for 6 months now.
I have managed to fall pregnant 3 time since April but sadly they all ended up being chemical pregnancies.

Ure still young so I wudnt worry.
The longest I've ever had to try b4 was 3 months and that was at the age of 30.

This whole ttc journey this time around has been so much harder.
So scared my time has ran out.
And I have no more good eggs.
Even with the chemicals that can all be down to ageing overies and poor egg supply.
I hate getting older.

TTC baby #1 at 28years old. OH will be 39 in Dec. I've have had an early mc 7yesrs ago from a previous relationship. Never tried again, up until now.

Fluttering between WTT to TTC conversations since Jan. 2020 where we were NTNP for that month only = BFN. Changed back to WTT until life circumstances could improve.

My hormones all year were screaming at me since that BFN as the day I tested, a friend of mine announced she was pregnant by surprise!! In the first year of her new relationship she cooked her baby and NOW, little DD is here with us two weeks on Friday :)
Initially that day of the announcement, I was waiting later in my cycle to test. See if AF would show but when I heard her news I was straight to the chemist and sadly it was not to be for us.
I'm over the moon for my friend and can't wait for cuddles from her little newborn. Also makes me realise how much I want to be a mom X
That test in JAN. had my mind thinking about nothing but babies running around our house even though we agreed on WTT until 2021.

Somehow, we both decided to jump the gun this month and actively TTC. I've never been on BC, just used the PO method so this month we left it in.

X3 times the wk leading upto O, unfortunately OH had to travel for work 2days prior to my O date. Currently 2dpo

Fingers crossed ladies. Baby dust is plenty for 2020 (what else is there to do!!) LOL

AF due SEP. 7TH so if the witch hasn't shown I plan to test on the 10th!

Im 40 but will ne 41 in December.
This is longest I've ever had to ttc''

Don't be too harsh on timing. Lots of people take up to one year regardless of age. I understand you have had things come to fruition earlier in the past but please be gentle with yourself and remind yourself that beautiful things happen not just when you are ready but when all circumstances are ready.

So sorry about your losses in between. Love your attitude to try again this cycle as I feel it seems like you aren't letting it get you too down. Go girl, you can do this, talk to the medical professionals and keep believing. Xx

If you don't mind me asking, how old is everyone? I'm turning 35 in two days and struggling because that's the magic "old" number in the pregnancy and fertility world. I recently got remarried. I have a 9 year old daughter and he has two sons, 7 and 9. I've gone back and forth about trying for another and my age made me decide to give it one last go. I'm so afraid that I'll regret it if I don't at least try for a little while.

I'm 35. My boys will be turning 11 and 9 later this year. My ex partner had a vasectomy when our youngest was 5 so I never expected to be ttc again, but I've been with my new partner almost a year, and he's 44 with no kids, so neither of us really feels like time is on our side.

@Becomeamum WELCOME

:hugs:Loved reading your story. I hope your test..whenever you break down and do it is a very big fat positive.
:dust:

Hi!

I am 25, I have one boy who just turned 8. Definitely know the feeling about being torn to have another one. We have decided to give it a try for a year and if it doesn’t happen then hubby is going to get snipped. I feel like I would definitely regret not trying to have another one at this point, but if it doesn’t naturally happen I’m happy with just one :cloud9:

:dust: :dust: Hi ladies, this will be my first month TTC baby number 4! AF is currently here so I’m at the very beginning. I ovulate from day 14-19 so will test around September 20th. I have two girls 6 & 4 and boy 18months.
Lots of Baby Dust to us all!! :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all well.
I’m on month 12 TTC baby number 2. Had 3 chemicals in a row and one back in October.

I’ll be testing around the 11th.

good luck to everyone xxx

Hi good luck ttc no2, im trying to conceive baby no3 this month, not ovulating for another week

Xx

Hi ladies

So booked in on Tuesday for the first lot of bloodtests. AF due today or tomorrow.
Will ask nurse if we can still try in September.
The second lot of bloods will be taken 7 days b4 next AF. Hope they can get to the bottom of why I keep having chemicals.
Very nervous and hope and pray its not anything serious.
Scared im gonna get bad news and be told its something that will prevent me ever having a healthy pregnancy again.
So negative to think that way but I cant help but worry esp as I'm nearly 41.
I've never had problems conceiving b4 although I have had other Misscariges in the past. Ive had 6 Misscariges in total.

I won't get the results untill around the beginning of October so its a long wait.
Was really hoping AF was gonna start today but looks like it will be tommorow.
Another stark white BFN today at 15dpo](*,)

Flashing smiley yesterday and the BD'ing marathon has begun!! Expecting to ovulate in 2 more days and start September off getting into the TWW!

WELCOME!!!

So good to see all the new ttcers to the group! Big hugs to those who have experienced losses on this journey. Please dont be afraid to share how you are feeling. We are all here for support and encouragement. :flow:

AFM: I am cleaning house for the fall while I wait to ovulate. What's everyone else doing?

Praying for positive tests soon!!
:dust:

@kksy9b ..hahah..lucky! I was thinking last night, maybe we should practice for when its time..rofl...at least you got a flashy as an excuse. I am sure my hubby would give me the red light. 3 more days and I will be in fertile window too though

Woohoo FX you catch that lil eggie!

@FTale Thank you! I am really hoping we catch this month because next month I'll ovulate middle of the week. My DH works 12-16 hour days during the week and by the time he is home and kids are in bed, he usually passes out! So this month ovulating over the weekend is just perfect. Good luck with the fall house clean up! I am doing similar - going through decluttering and re-organizing everything. We are doing virtual school this fall and that starts Sept 8th so trying my best to get it done before then because I dont think I will have the time or energy after! We are also getting ready to start some home renovations so that will take up a chunk of the fall as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->