@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

What a pain that there's such a long wait for tests! That's frustrating to be told you have to miss work and get a test but can't get a test...duh! Luckily testing seems to be fairly quick here (if you're symptomatic they can often get you in within a day or two max)...we also have asymptomatic testing available for everyone, either at some pharmacies or testing centres (you do have to book and won't be seen as fast as those with symptoms). I am fairly impressed with how Canada and my province specifically has tackled testing! We've done well. I'm just waiting for my daughter to get a cold (she's 2, it's almost guaranteed a couple times this winter, she hasn't been sick in 6 months which is wild to me), and then the whole family will have to be tested and she won't be able to go to daycare until she's symptom free (which could be a long time, those runny noses tend to linger). Oh well...nothing to do about it but deal with it when it comes. I am lucky to work from home but of course that's really challenging with a toddler hahah.

CD9 here today and nothing to report. I usually O CD 12-15 (I think 14 ish is most likely) so getting into that fertile phase. I will probably take an OPK later today just to see. DH and I have counseling tonight and I'm anxious for it, it's all virtual/over the phone so it seems that much more challenging. And it'll be bringing up a lot of emotions and negativity. Which I know is necessary and we need to do to work through but it sucks in the moment!

I had a huge drop in temp today. Not sure why
20200915_164152.jpg

I had a huge drop in temp today. Not sure why
View attachment 1087680
Weird. Our bodies are so unusual and just do weird things, could be anything like cooler outdoor temps, maybe you were thirsty and your mouth was cold. Who knows. It's all such a massive guessing game. It feels a bit more freeing this month giving up temping, I'm sleeping a lot better not worried that I'll be woken up too early to temp.

Weird. Our bodies are so unusual and just do weird things, could be anything like cooler outdoor temps, maybe you were thirsty and your mouth was cold. Who knows. It's all such a massive guessing game. It feels a bit more freeing this month giving up temping, I'm sleeping a lot better not worried that I'll be woken up too early to temp.

Im gonna keep on temping untill November and if im still not pregnant im gonna stop temping and just go with the flow.
Think its normol to have drops in temp in the LP.
I had one last cycle to at 8dpo and then it shot up the next day.
Thought it cud of been a implantation dip but I wasn't pregnant.
Our bodies are weird.
I've had a cold and now im worried that all them post ovulation temps were down to that and not a really good ovulation.:-(

Checking in.

Read as much as I could. Keeping busy on my end moving as much as possible. Af is gonna hit hard. I can feel it. Workbis calming down so I will get to sleep more (so I think).

(Cant recall who had them)Terribly sorry for faulty tests. Hope this cycle still gives you a real bfp. Hugs

Dee glad your dd is just a cold and hope she gets to feeling better. Kudos to you for getting bd in. (Yay for mint)

Hugs and babydust to those waiting to test or moving on to a new cycle.

Oh n sugger I love playing around with possible due dates. First thing I look at after O, when will baby be due.

Alright trying to stick my head in on site because you ladies mean a lot to me. I need to be off for a few days while AF does her damage but will be back and ready to gab.

Hugs to everyone and sorry I didnt mention all but thinking of you.
:dust:

hugs @FTale . Take care of yourself.

I started taking coq10 this cycle because I had purchased it last cycle (never used because hubby and I had issues and it arrived late via Amazon) and I just remembered. Day 2 and I already noticed some milky/yellow'ish EWCM...!! I'm only CD9. Is this normal? Does anyone else take this? I expect O within 4-5 days so perhaps this is the start of the fertile window but my OPK is stark negative still. I've never noticed EWCM in all my months TTC, even with my daughter (Sometimes I notice watery but usually only O day or the day before).

hugs @FTale . Take care of yourself.

I started taking coq10 this cycle because I had purchased it last cycle (never used because hubby and I had issues and it arrived late via Amazon) and I just remembered. Day 2 and I already noticed some milky/yellow'ish EWCM...!! I'm only CD9. Is this normal? Does anyone else take this? I expect O within 4-5 days so perhaps this is the start of the fertile window but my OPK is stark negative still. I've never noticed EWCM in all my months TTC, even with my daughter (Sometimes I notice watery but usually only O day or the day before).
I just started COq10 this cycle too and I have never had so much EWCM in my life! LOL I'm not sure if it is meant to do that or maybe just a coincidence? I'm only on 100mg a day and read you can use 600mg for fertility. I've had EWCM since day 12 and am now on day 17!!

Managed to get me and my girls Covid tested this afternoon by driving for 2 hours - ugghh - not great in the heat and with Charlotte not feeling very well. Results should be through by 48 hours.

AF hit yesterday morning! Looks like I’m out for this month. Next month we get married! So maybe it will be the right time

@Deethehippy oh gosh I am taking 300mg haha maybe that's why!! Literally only 2 days into taking it though, OPK is negative so I'm still a ways out from O. Will BD tomorrow probably on CD10 as I expect O before CD15.

AF hit yesterday morning! Looks like I’m out for this month. Next month we get married! So maybe it will be the right time
I’m sorry, I hope next month is special in more ways than one O:)

Checking in.

Read as much as I could. Keeping busy on my end moving as much as possible. Af is gonna hit hard. I can feel it. Workbis calming down so I will get to sleep more (so I think).

(Cant recall who had them)Terribly sorry for faulty tests. Hope this cycle still gives you a real bfp. Hugs

Dee glad your dd is just a cold and hope she gets to feeling better. Kudos to you for getting bd in. (Yay for mint)

Oh n sugger I love playing around with possible due dates. First thing I look at after O, when will baby be due.

Alright trying to stick my head in on site because you ladies mean a lot to me. I need to be off for a few days while AF does her damage but will be back and ready to gab.

Sending u massive hugs sweetheart.
I can understand u wanting to take a few days away.
Looks like there will be a few of us moving over to the October testing thread.
I really hope it will be a supper lucky month with lots of BFPs.

Oh no so sorry hon.
Will see u in the October testing thread when one gets strated.
I alway find cd1 the worst but start getting excited when ovulation is close.
Fixed for next month hon.

Thank you ladies, there will be another test from me tomorrow morning. Good night and good luck everyone <3

Hope everyone is ok. Nothing to report here no ovulation signs :( I was getting so regular. Forgot my clexane for half of this week so need to give in & phone my neurologist as things seem to be getting a bit worse with my headaches memory etc...just little things but important things iykwim.

Checking in.

Really sorry to hear about AF. Please take care of ur self

Hope everyone is ok. Nothing to report here no ovulation signs :( I was getting so regular. Forgot my clexane for half of this week so need to give in & phone my neurologist as things seem to be getting a bit worse with my headaches memory etc...just little things but important things iykwim.

:hugs:

Counseling was so good tonight actually! Much better than the last one as we had a new counsellor. She was great and a good listener and sympathetic to both of us, felt very impartial. Hubby liked her too and we have another session in 2 weeks. Feeling pretty good and hoping that feeling continues!

hope everyone is having a good night! I guess it’s nearly tomorrow for most of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->