@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Good to hear from you Ftale. I'm sorry AF is being so cagey. Sometimes you just want her to hurry up and get it over with!

I have two meetings coming up this afternoon I am stressed and anxious for at work...nothing to do but power through them I guess. I was also offered to work for my SIL on Sunday (she and BIL work at a motocross track and they have some races on Sunday, i would help score the races basically, I've done it before!), which I said yes to because let's face it the money is needed and nice but now I wish I didn't as I would just love a day at home with my daughter. Blah!

Good to hear from you Ftale. I'm sorry AF is being so cagey. Sometimes you just want her to hurry up and get it over with!

I have two meetings coming up this afternoon I am stressed and anxious for at work...nothing to do but power through them I guess. I was also offered to work for my SIL on Sunday (she and BIL work at a motocross track and they have some races on Sunday, i would help score the races basically, I've done it before!), which I said yes to because let's face it the money is needed and nice but now I wish I didn't as I would just love a day at home with my daughter. Blah!
You're always so busy, I wish that you had more down time. Good luck with the meetings..sometimes these things are over with and not as bad as we think they are going to be but still sets the anxiety going so I feel for you.
Maybe set aside next Sunday as a you day :)

Thanks Dee! Being a working mom can be so tough to juggle it all...doesn't help that this is our busy time of year as well. I'll get through. One meeting down which went well and popped on here to kill 5 mins before the next hehehe!

negative OPK but more EWCM today...I've never noticed it so much before ever...crazy!

Thanks Dee! Being a working mom can be so tough to juggle it all...doesn't help that this is our busy time of year as well. I'll get through. One meeting down which went well and popped on here to kill 5 mins before the next hehehe!

negative OPK but more EWCM today...I've never noticed it so much before ever...crazy!
It really must be the COq10! It's too much of a coincidence that we both start taking it and get the most EWCM we have noticed ever! I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not though, I felt quite uncomfortable after a week of being so 'wet'! (sorry TMI) Lets just hope the swimmers love it :)

It really must be the COq10! It's too much of a coincidence that we both start taking it and get the most EWCM we have noticed ever! I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not though, I felt quite uncomfortable after a week of being so 'wet'! (sorry TMI) Lets just hope the swimmers love it :)
So funny you mention that, I'm feeling the same way...very slippery down there hahaha. Hopefully it means good things for TTC because it feels a bit uncomfortable otherwise, I agree!

@Alligator hope your meeting went well.

How much Coq10 are you taking? I am on 400mg a day 600mg is so expensive. But maybe that's what I need because ewcm is scant last few cycles.

Hey, I just started AF!!! YAY!!!! :dance:
Glad you now know where you are. :)
I’m only on 100mg of COQ10 and I think you can go upto 600mg but I read it depends on the quality of the stuff you buy as to how well it works. Mine is ‘easy absorbed’ or something and definitely has made a difference for me.

I have no symptoms, bfn and now I've started spotting at 11dpo again. I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant and any faint i was seeing was an evap. X

Thanks ladies. I just wasn’t sure if by 15dpo the line should be as dark as control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->