***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Super happy for all the positives , weirdly I didn’t ovulate this month for some reason so I’m just wait AF.

AF must be busy today because she's here too... started spotting just now. I am glad this cycle is over though and hope for a clearer one next month.

I am not meant to get my period for 9 days but I I believe I ovulated early and since my husband had a slip up this month I decided to test and a line came up today. The digital was negative. We will see what happens. I’ve had many chemicals in the past. Anyone have multiple chemicals and then a viable pregnancy? Good luck to everyone hoping for their BFP!

6F7385A9-A2BF-4AA8-8511-35888CB2304D.jpeg

@Addiejoelle Wow I see that! Hopefully it gets darker!

I had multiple miscarriages and chemicals before my son! It happens of course! Hope this is your rainbow baby!

@Addiejoelle Wow I see that! Hopefully it gets darker!

I had multiple miscarriages and chemicals before my son! It happens of course! Hope this is your rainbow baby!
Thank you so much. Did your doctor give you advice on helping implantation? I wish I didn’t test this early but I couldn’t help it.

depends on the reasons, but a few chemicals doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong.

In my case, there was nothing I could do.

Sorry af got some of us :dust:

Heres to October.

Fx for those testing<3

Last edited:
Hi ladies... Well, I got the results of my beta test today and once again, my IUI didn't work and I'm not pregnant. I'm feeling pretty devastated but I'm also not super surprised, I just felt that I wasn't pregnant this cycle. My reproductive endocrinologist wants to try one more medicated IUI before we move onto IVF so fingers crossed this next cycle works! I really need it to. Good luck to all of you!

I’m so sorry. Good luck with your next IUI!

I’m still waiting for AF. I usually have a 16 day luteal phase so I’m expecting to start today.

Thought we were gonna be out this month because we didn't BD since 2 days before Ov but these are my strongest 9dpo lines yet. (Blue is 10miu green is 25miu)
IMG_20210925_074317.jpg
I can't even get excited after so many chemicals in a row :( please stick little one!

Odd thing is this is the first month that I haven't had sore breasts at 7dpo which I've had with all my other positive cycles lol. I was 100% expecting a negative test and almost didn't test at all. The heartburn has been horrendous the last few days though which was a symptom I struggled with my entire pregnancy with my son.

@Lightning7 ooh yes! Looks very promising! BD 2 days before o is what some say gives you the best chance!

@swedengirl and @Nima im sorry af found you. Hope she’s kind and freshens everything up for your new cycle

12 dpo today and just did a FMU and it’s no darker. Chart still looks good but I’m not sure this is going to be my month. Bbs are only a tiny bit tingly too which by now they usually are screaming at me! Af due tomorrow so will wait and see if I get some spotting today, fx for a shy little bean in there (loved when you said that to me many months ago @FTale !)

@Lightning7 Congrats, those lines look awesome. Prayers for HH9!!:dance:

@Addiejoelle I can see it, looks good. Will you be taking more tests?

@Lucy3 Hugs. You will find the lil bub growing happily whenever he/she is ready to come along. Thats why bfps are so exciting to see. Because we never really know when but try our darnest to make it happen. So save tons of room in your heart forem' <3

I am not meant to get my period for 9 days but I I believe I ovulated early and since my husband had a slip up this month I decided to test and a line came up today. The digital was negative. We will see what happens. I’ve had many chemicals in the past. Anyone have multiple chemicals and then a viable pregnancy? Good luck to everyone hoping for their BFP!

View attachment 1102397

Yes I had 4 chemical pregnancies last year 2020 and then fell pregnant with my almost 3 week old baby boy in January.

@FTale that’s such a lovely way of looking at ttc. That’s really lifted my spirits, thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->