***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Thanks @Lucy3 and @FTale iaam trying not to get my hopes up as I've had the 4 chemicals in a row now so implantation seems to be my problem. If AF doesn't show in a couple of days I will be very happy [-o<

Hope everyone else is doing well! Have my fingers crossed for your shy little bean Lucy!

Sorry AF got some of you :(

Congratulations to the BFP's.

So I ovulated the same day this cycle as last day 18, I'm hoping we caught this time. I'm due AF on my birthday

@Lightning7 - those lines are great for cheapies at 9DPO. I really hope this one is your forever BFP.

@Lucy3 - praying it’s just early for your HCG to be up enough to give a dark line. Every pregnancy is different with increases. Got everything crossed for you.

@FTale - so sorry AF came...it’s the worst part of the cycle isn’t it? Sending you a warm hug and walking with with you as we keep going :friends:

AFM - I’m on CD12 and have a ton of EWCM. I’ve kind of taken a break from here to try to come to terms with the fact I’ll never have another child but this EWCM keeps crashing in and making me wonder if I should keep going?? Wish I knew the answers to make an egg stick...faint lines each month are worse than no lines.

Good luck and good wishes to everyone else x

So lovely to hear from you Dee! I hope you give it a go again this month, grab a ticket in the baby lotto! Lots of ewcm is such a great sign!

Morning everyone
Some progression pics here. Can't wait for you all to get your BFPs. Sounds like a few are coming up on O now.
View attachment 1102416
Congratulations, fabulous obvious progression :)

I did an OPK and it’s quite dark! I’m only on CD12 and usually ovulate CD16-19 so waiting to see if it’s going to be early. Also have soooo much EWCM it’s uncomfortable. I really hope these could be good signs.

7A090300-FC87-435E-8945-1AE5C221958C.jpeg

@Dream143r those tests are beautiful, congratulations xxx

@Deethehippy good luck! Xx

Af got me I am so gutted, I can't cope with this rollercoaster of ttc. stress of getting bd at the right time, tww of getting hopes raised then coming crashing back down and the disappointment.
So this was a 26 day cycle and short lp again as af started on 11dpo. But it's better than 8or 9dpo last month. What can I do? Or is this my age?? I'm 41 now. I never used to have a short lp and it seems to just be this year.

Looking great @Dream143r!

Looks like an early o for you @Deethehippy, I think it’s definitely a good sign

@BabyBrain80 so sorry and found you. Maybe your progesterone is a tad low? Ttc really is exhausting. I feel you with that. Im waiting for af to show today, didn’t bother testing as can feel it just waiting to show. Bring on the next cycle. Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->